Marvel Legends 6" Into The Spider-Verse Gwen Stacy And Spider-Ham Figures Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new 6" Marvel Legends Into The Spider-Verse Gwen Stacy And Spider-Ham figures from Hasbro. You can pre-order these from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Gwen-Stacy-06.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-05.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-04.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-03.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-01.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-02.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-07.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-08.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-09.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-10.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-11.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-12.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-13.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-14.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-15.JPG

Gwen-Stacy-16.JPG

I really like this Gwen. The head sculpt is beautiful and much better than the other three releases. She will definitely be my go-to Gwen. I do love that teen buck but I wish they'd do something to fix that gap in the crotch.

Again, leave it to Hasbro to out do itself with that pointless Spider-Ham chunk of feces. Then again he was totally ridiculous and useless in the movie. He was so bad Jar Jar looks like a Rockstar in contrast. What happened? I thought a major part of the entire Spider-Verse concept was to make Peter Porker look like less of farce (at least in the comics). One step forward, two steps back.

At least they didn't make us pay full single figure price like that original dumpster nugget that had only slightly better articulation. Either do the damn thing right or just make him go away already.

Yeah it's good and all but, I don't think I'll be getting this one, I personally am very happy with the comic version we got in the Abosorbing man wave, and this has nothing about it that I like more then that version, I'd rather have the comic accurate shoes, not the ballet look, the darker shade of pink, shading around the eyes, and I just don't really love this look for gwen, never did even when I first saw the movie, she has a goofy sorta gorky ugly look, piggish nose, gapped teeth, why?, why is she kinda ugly? I never got that (however this face sculpt makes her look cuter then the movie did), I don't know what it is about this art style from this movie that doesn't really do it for me, I don't really like it all that much. I also notice that they really toned down the chest area on this figure and she seems a bit taller, meh.. I'm good on passing on this, they have IMO yet to top the first figure they made, I'd always have thought I would buy everything Gwen, but seems like thats not the case.

• 2 months later...

Thought this was a re-paint of the Ghost Spider from the Absorbing Man wave but its not. That one is shorter, has a more developed chest, and has a glossy black paint. I prefer the paint on that one but like the unmasked head and taller buck for this one. Overall though it doesnt have enough for me to pick it up; and no, the unmasked head won't fit on that original release body.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 11:03 AM, mako said:

I REALLY hope that unmasked Gwen head fits on the Retro-Gwen body. I'd buy it just for that.

Sadly, it doesn't.  I saw reviews that the new unmasked Gwen head fits perfectly on the Stepford Cuckoos body.  To test if the new Gwen head would fit, I tried putting a Stepford Cuckoo head on the retro-Gwen body and it sits too high so the unmasked Gwen head won't fit on the retro-Gwen body.

6 hours ago, nighthawk said:

Sadly, it doesn't.  I saw reviews that the new unmasked Gwen head fits perfectly on the Stepford Cuckoos body.  To test if the new Gwen head would fit, I tried putting a Stepford Cuckoo head on the retro-Gwen body and it sits too high so the unmasked Gwen head won't fit on the retro-Gwen body.

Hate to dispute you, but that was the first thing I checked when I got my Spider-Verse Ghost Spider. The unmasked head fits Retro Gwen fine.

• 2 weeks later...