X-Men: House Of X Marvel Legends 6" Moira MacTaggert Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new X-Men: House Of X Marvel Legends 6" Moira MacTaggert figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our

GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Moira-MacTaggert-01.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-02.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-03.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-04.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-05.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-06.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-07.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-08.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-09.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-10.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-11.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-12.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-13.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-14.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-15.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-16.JPG

Moira-MacTaggert-17.JPG

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

probably my most-wanted figure from this wave, not so much because i really need moira so much as i like the idea of getting a figure that fills the role of lady scientist and another civilian

Same for me. I just would like to pose her behind or beside Charles Xavier in his hover chair. The rest of the wave is not a must have for me except if I happen across that Jean Grey to go with my Giant Size X-Men.

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

probably my most-wanted figure from this wave, not so much because i really need moira so much as i like the idea of getting a figure that fills the role of lady scientist and another civilian

My sentiments exactly.

This figure is great. Love the whole swappable parts. I guess Hasbro had it in them the entire time. Who knew?! As Moira this figure looks great, but judging by the height comparisons the Jean Grey is gonna be way to short for my liking. Whatever, it's just another lazy repaint anyway. Hey, it's what Hasbro does the best isn't it? And with ridiculously painted boots to match. Maybe I'll use the head sculpt to do a custom using the Dark Phoenix body. I'll get it for the BAF piece and just file it away in my storage bin as another misfire by Hasbro. That bins getting bigger and bigger these days. I'm thinking of buying the Eternals wave just so I can throw the damn things in there altogether.

Now, let's see if Hasbro can grasp this swappable parts thing to do perhaps a Quake/Yo-Yo figure or revisit the whole Maria Hill/Sharon Carter/Female SHIELD Agent concept. C'mon guys, it's not rocket gardening.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, monron999 said:

I'm pretty sure most people were interested in seeing the MJ and Gwen heads from the Spidy retro wave.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:29 AM, leokearon said:

The retro MJ head is the main one I want to see. If it fits and looks good, I'll be getting two Moiras

Mary Jane and Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy

20210211_225800.jpg

18 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Two moiras it is

LOL. They both look good, but for some reason, in this picture MJ resembles Gweneth Paltrow in this picture. It's a great buck, don't get me wrong, but it was just wrong for Marvel Girl. If they'd included a short haired Rachel Head sculpt to make that version of Marvel Girl (kinda), that would have been the way I woulda displayed this figure. Though there's no real indication that Rachel is shorter than Jean (she's actually taller, by official stats), but she's often portrayed as "smallish" when she was using the short skirt outfit.

So far this is certainly my favorite figure from this wave, I think they did a super awesome job with this, for being what she is a simple civilian figure, they went all out. I actually want 2 of these because as we all have seen she makes for a good Mary Jane. I only want the 3 ladies in this wave, and Moira is the best of them all. I also thought I'd mention I see that the Glasses Head..could we fudge that as a Darcy figure! I think so.. so this figure really has a ton of versatility and can do a lot in a collection, this is the second most thoughtful moments from hasbro of the year..first being the Hand Ninja deal. Hasbro is listening more and more.