Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Figure Images Leak Out Online -NEW SPOILERS-

JayC

We've know the figures were coming, but now our first images for Hasbro's 6" Marvel Legends The Falcon and the Winter Soldier figures have leaked out online. Well at least three of the four figures have. Shown below via Jacob's Toys is our first look at the Winter Soldier, USAgent and Baron Zemo figures. The Build-A-Figure for this wave turns out will be the wings for the Falcon figure which is also slated for the wave.

Click link to see images.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM1yfHjgsT4/

Now we've known all these guys were in the show, however from these images it looks like John Walker's figure is wearing black. So this is the SPOILER part. We can assume at some point in the show Walker will become the actual USAgent. who we've seen in this outfit he wears as Captain America with navy colors, but it looks like at some point the outfit will be modified with his traditional USAgent colors. We assume at that time he will also be called USAgent.

This is in keeping with yesterday's reveal when we saw images of a Marvel Select Falcon figure with a Captain America uniform.

We assume at some point in the show Sam Wilson assumes the identity of Captain America from Walker. Falcon then becomes Captain America and Walker becomes USAgent.

Based on the Build-A-Wings we can see the Marvel Legends Falcon will be based on the same version as the Marvel Select one with the Captain America/Falcon outfit.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Marvel Legends figures shown here are all part of the Disney+ themed wave that will also include the recently revealed WandaVision based Scarlet Witch and Vision figures. The final figure in this wave should be some version of Loki from the Disney+ Loki series. This wave will see release early this summer.

Didn't expect this actually, but leaks come out of nowhere so... and since we're at it I'll say a few things about the figures. The Bucky figure looks like it could be what I feared. A modification of the previous infinity war Bucky figure that is, which really wasn't good. The picture isn't of the best quality, so I really hope I'm wrong, but the legs and head seem the same. The torso looks like it's different though, so we'll wait and see, but this first glimpse isn't the best for me. I really want a proper Winter Soldier figure and hopefully it will be a good figure. The USagent figure looks different than what we saw, but what I initially thought about it is that they based it on concept art, however it indeed could be his USagent look because so far he's supposed to be a new Captain America in the show and his suit matches these colours and likely Hasbro knows something we do not right now (not really). The Zemo figure is the highlight for me and from the little that I can assume from this picture, it could be a great figure.

2 minutes ago, Cyberboy080 said:

Zemo looks gorgeous, USAgent looks good, although I would had like it in his "Captain America" costume, Bucky looks weird in some parts, I will need better pictures.

Being such an easy repaint, I can't imagine Hasbro not giving us the navy outfit at some point.

I'm relieved that there didn't end up being a BAF for this wave that I wanted because I don't have any interest in any of the figures. This will save me some $$$ and hopefully make some of those of you that collect purely MCU stuff happy. I'm more into comic versions and I have figures of all of these characters that I prefer. I did certainly enjoy WandaVision and the first episode of Falcon/Winter Soldier though!

Soooo....from the packaging pics it looks like we're getting another MCU Vulture-type Finish-A-Figure screw job with Falcon Cap's wings.

Damn, sometimes Hasbro does some BS that makes me wanna drop them altogether, but I'm too freakin' deep in at this point and they'll inevitably do something awesome later this year.

And then they wanna rib us with the whole "angry fan-boy" Hood figure. Stop doing crap like this and you'll never have to deal with angry fan-boy.

Bit confused on the BAF situation. It looks like at most the wings split up into 5 pieces, while it’s probably safe to assume maybe Wanda doesn’t come with one, that still leaves one figure unaccounted for, maybe Redwing is also included? Not sure.

Figures look pretty damn good. Not sure about Bucky but Zemo and US Agent have gorgeous head sculpts, I’m so happy Zemo comes with an unmasked on so I can throw it on a suited body for the Civil War display. I can’t wait to see Falcon and the official images of this wave.

27 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Bit confused on the BAF situation. It looks like at most the wings split up into 5 pieces, while it’s probably safe to assume maybe Wanda doesn’t come with one, that still leaves one figure unaccounted for, maybe Redwing is also included? Not sure.

Figures look pretty damn good. Not sure about Bucky but Zemo and US Agent have gorgeous head sculpts, I’m so happy Zemo comes with an unmasked on so I can throw it on a suited body for the Civil War display. I can’t wait to see Falcon and the official images of this wave.

the last figure is supposed to be loki.

I all fairness to Hasbro, these figures would have been already revealed by now if they didn't shuffle the schedule of the D+ line. F+WS would have been first and we probably would have been waiting for news on the WV figures. 

As for the figures themselves, Meh. I'll get them but not my cop of tea. Yes I think the wings being the baf are a bit stupid and should have been a deluxe but they probably weren't allowed to do that for the main characters.

Hopefully the What If? and Loki wave will be a bit more interesting.

Falcon's wings might've fit in the package but that probably didn't cost out with all the new tooling this wave requires. I would've preferred the BAF be Agatha, but honestly I'll take the Build-a-Wing stuff over another Iron Spider situation where the same figure gets rereleased later with the proper accessories as a deluxe or box set release.

spacer.png

I have been saying it for a while that the BAF was going to be Sam Cap Build A Wings, I hate that it is, I can say I'm very happy so far with this wave being pretty much nothing I plan on buying, probably Zemo, maybe Wanda and that's that, I'm cool with saving the loot.

1 hour ago, Fyrefly21 said:

This wave is starting to look outrageously phoned in. US Agent with no shield, Bucky with no weapons and splitting Sam's wings off to be the BAF is all super underwhelming. I'll pick up Wanda, maybe Zemo and doubtfully anything else.

Rn I am in the same situation.