ZDToys MCU Iron Man Mark VII Figure Official Images

JayC

Shown below are new official images for the upcoming MCU Iron Man Mark VII figure coming from overseas company ZDToys. Based on Iron Man from the first Avengers movie, this figure coming with 4 pairs of hands, 4 blast effect pieces and flight stand. These figures stand between 6"-7". Look for this to be released in September 2021.

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-01.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-02.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-03.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-04.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-05.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-06.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-07.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-08.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-09.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-10.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-11.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-12.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-13.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-14.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-15.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-16.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-17.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-18.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-19.jpg

ZDToys-Mark-VII-Iron-Man-20.jpg

I have a few of these and they kind of sit just below ML quality to some of them being quite bad, but from the looks of this they might be getting better. I'll give this a shot. At least it has a few more accessories than the standard ML Iron Man, and it comes with a stand.

These guys could really make some waves if they delved anywhere beyond the MCU. They could really find a market if they were to start doing some of those comic figures that have been getting the shaft.

Following our news from yesterday where we showed you the new Iron Man Mark VII figure coming from overseas company ZDToys, we now have official images for their Iron Man 3 Mark XLII figure as well. Like the Mark VII, this one comes with 4 pairs of hands, 2 pairs of blast effects and a flight stand. The figure stands around 7" tall.

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-19.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-20.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-01.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-02.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-03.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-04.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-05.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-06.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-07.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-08.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-09.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-10.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-11.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-12.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-13.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-14.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-15.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-16.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-17.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-18.jpg

These are good. While I don't think they unseat the champ just yet, but there's a real chance they could break into the lead if they make a run on characters Hasbro has blatantly ignored or done poorly, like Destroyer, Curse, Warriors Three, Crimson Dynamo/Whiplash, Vision and Crossbones. Also, they're currently only doing MCU based characters. I wonder how good they can do with comic based figures. There's plenty to take a shot at there, too.

This week we have seen official images released for the Iron Man Mark VII and Iron Man Mark XLII figures coming from overseas company ZDToys. Well now I have some images for their upcoming Iron Man 2 movie Mark V figure. Technically these images were released back in December but I realized I never posted about them. This like the others will come with 4 pairs of hands, 2 pair of blast effects and a flight stand. The figure which will stand around 7" tall is due out in June 2021.

ZD-Toys-MK-5-01.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-02.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-03.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-04.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-05.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-06.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-07.jpg

ZD-Toys-MK-5-08.jpg

Okay, now they're just throwing it in Hasbro's face. This is amazing and if the final product is anywhere near as good as it looks, Hasbro has got it's work cut out for it. That is assuming they ever get around to updating their version.

I wonder if the ML Tony and Rhody head sculpts will fit on this. If ZD was smart, and at this point it seems like they're pretty sharp, it would be a great idea to make these figures compatible with ML head sculpts. Of course, these don't come with alternate heads, but at ZD's standard price point and with what they're including in these, I'll deal with it.

See Hasbro, this is how to prevent Angry Fan Boy.

Edit: Just had a thought (it happens sometimes). What if, just what if ZD unveils a freaking Whiplash/Crimson Dynamo figure on the same day Hasbro has it's big Fan Friday event. Would that be a clear shot over the bow?

34 minutes ago, Brenttoo said:

I feel like ZDToys started off as sort of a bootleg-level figure producer, but in the past few years they've really stepped it up. It's a shame their in their own random scale so they're not really compatible with anything else. 

They're compatible with Marvel Select, since they're both 1/10 scale. Unfortunately, non-compatibility with other lines was already a problem with Select.