Marvel Legends Modern Green She-Hulk Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Geek HangOver Takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Modern Green She-Hulk figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk 33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Modern-Savage-Green-She-Hulk.jpg

That alt head is a missed opportunity. Style and color the hair just right, and you've got a decent, noble Valkyrie head. It just doesn't work here. A nod to the Byrne era would've fit better; maybe not the smiling happy-go-lucky She Hulk, but at least the face from cover of the 1st issue of "Sensational". 

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Style and color the hair just right, and you've got a decent, noble Valkyrie head.

You might be onto something there, maybe they plan to reuse this head for another character.

And i agree, this figure is just weird and a missed opportunity.  I guess they figure A-force she-hulk is their "happy" version? 

I will say the body sculpt is pretty nice, although i think it was more suited to the grey version

Is the green slightly taller than the gray? Are just the angle the pic shows? 

So, would this be considered the version of Shulkie that is on the current Avengers roster? She doesn’t seem as buff the outfit works, doesn’t it?

regardless, it’s a well sculpted figure if neither color is what I’d want in a She Hulk to be on my Avengers shelf

3 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

I love this body mold, it's a work of art! (And that booty!) Even though I'm all about the classic eras, she's big, she's green, she's awesome, I'm looking forward to getting it! 

I have no doubts they'll be releasing the "classic" She-Hulk on this body mold in the very near future. This is also perfect for Thundra. Belly shirt's already there, a tweak for the off-shoulder top, add the belt, pirate boots and tiara, and then the ball&chain weapon....paint her up right and viola!

On 5/17/2021 at 4:19 AM, Atlantis said:

I have no doubts they'll be releasing the "classic" She-Hulk on this body mold in the very near future. This is also perfect for Thundra. Belly shirt's already there, a tweak for the off-shoulder top, add the belt, pirate boots and tiara, and then the ball&chain weapon....paint her up right and viola!

A classic Thundra on this body, and with the proper boots (and softer plastic for the hair)? This would make mightily happy indeed! Love me some Femazon! 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:19 AM, Atlantis said:

It'd be a solid base for a good Titania, as well.

They might reuse same proportion but I'm sure only part that is gonna be reused are arms. 

On 5/17/2021 at 7:11 AM, michiganjfrog said:

if only the hair was a darker =/ im not sure id trust my painting skills to try and fix it either

Painting/wash-ing hair is easiest you can do in customizing, if I can do it with my shaky hands so can you, additionally you can remove head and cover her face with some putty like blu tack.

14 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

They might reuse same proportion but I'm sure only part that is gonna be reused are arms. 

Why would you think that?  The shredded shirt is a separate piece, and Hasbro's rarely one to waste a molds on one figure and one repaint when they can recycle it a good half-dozen times.  

1 hour ago, Air-Walker said:

Omg, yes!!! My #2 Bucket list figure behind my namesake!

I'M hoping your namesake doesnt wind up on some walgreens impossible-to-order-or-find-exclusive nonsense.....I'd love to get Firelord, Nova, Frankie Raye Nova, Air-Walker, Terrax etc without all this hassle....

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

I'M hoping your namesake doesnt wind up on some walgreens impossible-to-order-or-find-exclusive nonsense.....I'd love to get Firelord, Nova, Frankie Raye Nova, Air-Walker, Terrax etc without all this hassle....

Couldn't agree more! Also, my other concern over the Air-walker is that they'd make him in his pure robot form (without skin) because they think it would look cooler, or they don't make him buffed enough (he was as big as Thor). Sigh, we'll see.

If the popular assumption about the next Haslab is true, it's likely we'll get them all as pledge goals/ unlocks. I'm not sure which idea gives me gastral pain more though: Walgreens/EB games or Haslab. EB games has been a Godsend for Canadian collectors when they get the Exclusives, but sometimes they don't. If they make Classic Adam Warlock and pull a Moon Knight with him (as in not coming to Canada), I swear I will learn to Force-choke those responsible!