Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Dormammu Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys Dormammu figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Dormammu-01.JPG

Dormammu-02.JPG

Dormammu-03.JPG

Dormammu-04.JPG

Dormammu-05.JPG

Dormammu-06.JPG

Dormammu-07.JPG

Dormammu-08.JPG

Dormammu-09.JPG

Dormammu-10.JPG

Dormammu-11.JPG

Dormammu-12.JPG

I don't wanna sound like I'm whining here. This would've been such a sweet figure, and look at everything they got right, straight from Ditko's art....and yet, the lack of yellow in the eyes and mouth just really blows it. Such an easy thing to get right and they just blew it. Really wanna get this figure...cant believe theyre gonna re-release it, this time correctly, down the road, but who knows. ARGGGH   makes me wanna throttle 'em!!

14 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I don't wanna sound like I'm whining here. This would've been such a sweet figure, and look at everything they got right, straight from Ditko's art....and yet, the lack of yellow in the eyes and mouth just really blows it. Such an easy thing to get right and they just blew it. Really wanna get this figure...cant believe theyre gonna re-release it, this time correctly, down the road, but who knows. ARGGGH   makes me wanna throttle 'em!!

If you get an LED light or really any light, he actually looks amazing. I screen grabbed the fwooshs review of him demonstrating this. Im sold. Just need to find a set up that works. 

dorm.jpg

2 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

ah the villians wearing sweat suits wave 😁

Haha my thoughts exactly. Both Dormmamu and Red Skull have reached the point in their careers where they can wear their favorite one colored sweat suit to work. Who’s going to tell them no?

21 hours ago, Atlantis said:

..and the box art gets it right to add further fuel to the fire. I know the reason that  the MCU US Agent is inaccurate is because they went off concept art.

no excuse for Dormammu. Now that pic of the Review from the other site does lesson the blow.. not sure how feasible connecting LED lights to a display will be but i5 looks amazing 

• 11 months later...