Marvel Legends 6" Miles Morales Gamerverse Figure Revealed

JayC

Ah man, I'm actually bummed out that it's a invisible clear Gamerverse Miles, because it looks great, and I was hoping for a Gamerverse Miles I could use as a comic version, but now with this coming out, it probably means there isn't another regular gamerverse Miles in the same time period, or maybe not...Hasbro did release 3 same mold hulks in a span of a few months...I guess anything is possible.

10 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ah man, I'm actually bummed out that it's a invisible clear Gamerverse Miles, because it looks great, and I was hoping for a Gamerverse Miles I could use as a comic version, but now with this coming out, it probably means there isn't another regular gamerverse Miles in the same time period, or maybe not...Hasbro did release 3 same mold hulks in a span of a few months...I guess anything is possible.

Think again. It will be repaint in the no way home wave.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Think again. It will be repaint in the no way home wave.

Yeah this is probably likely, I kinda forgot about that wave, I do hope indeed they give us a regular gamerverse miles in that wave, or any miles I can pop into my collection.

I buy everything Spider-Man related, so this is a must. I agree, this will almost certainly be repainted for the NWH wave. I would like to see a classic Peter Parker Spidey on this mold, it looks like it has excellent proportions, though I do think it was a missed opportunity to not give it the ab  crunch plus ball joint torso we’ve seen with a few other figures.

Do like the yellohands for sure. But I mean… I ain’t buying this sh!t. Happy for whoever wants/likes it but I’m starting to get a teeeeeeny bit annoyed with how much more often it seems they do less desirable deco first. Like I’m surprised they didn’t release Grey, Red, Maestro or Compound before Green Hulk.

45 minutes ago, GreenwithNV said:

So over the last week and change they have released the Wolverine 5-pack on Amazon, Mobius at Target, Compound Hulk at Walmart, and Gamerverse Miles at GameStop. Anyone else feeling like the Walgreens exclusive Nova is going to drop this week?

I was in Walgreens last week and stopped to see if they had gotten Nova and/or Quasar. What I found instead was that all Marvel Legends were on clearance for $9.99. Of course all that they had were the MCU Wasp and Spider-Woman from the Lizard BAF wave. Somebody must have finally bought the Malekith figure. It had only been those same 3 figures there for probably most of the past year....  I'm kind of expecting that they're not ordering any more....  reinforcing the fact that Walgreens is the worst possible store for exclusives..

51 minutes ago, GreenwithNV said:

So over the last week and change they have released the Wolverine 5-pack on Amazon, Mobius at Target, Compound Hulk at Walmart, and Gamerverse Miles at GameStop. Anyone else feeling like the Walgreens exclusive Nova is going to drop this week?

Dan Yun just posted that it will be coming this summer for people in the US (even though us in the EU have had it for a month.)

3 hours ago, CAC said:

Geez, who is in charge of character selection at Hasbro?  This is about to warm already clogged pegs full of Civil Warrior, Katy, Peter B Parker and the upcoming Eternals wave.

It's a store exclusive of a well known character from a high profile video game. Nothing about the selection is particularly odd.

On 6/15/2021 at 2:48 PM, Reno said:

I was in Walgreens last week and stopped to see if they had gotten Nova and/or Quasar. What I found instead was that all Marvel Legends were on clearance for $9.99. Of course all that they had were the MCU Wasp and Spider-Woman from the Lizard BAF wave. Somebody must have finally bought the Malekith figure. It had only been those same 3 figures there for probably most of the past year....  I'm kind of expecting that they're not ordering any more....  reinforcing the fact that Walgreens is the worst possible store for exclusives..

All the walgreens out here seem to have stopped selling Legends, which is too bad because for a time, they were fairly reliable. . None of the workers I spoke to know why, but don't think they're getting any more in. There was one store that had a ton of the yellow Daredevil for years, but now even they're gone.