Marvel Legends Deluxe Maestro Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Geek HangOver takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Deluxe Maestro figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-00.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-46.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-47.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-48.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-49.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-50.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-51.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-52.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-53.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-54.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Maestro-55.jpg

Still just not all that impressed. New head sculpt, yes it's good. Some skimpy accessories and some arm bands, I guess. In the end it's a cheap re-use of the existing Hulk mold and no relevant version of Maestro that anyone is all that familiar with. After so many years of waiting, I know I'm not alone in saying I expected a bit more effort. At least some boots, man. C'mon!

Not having boots definitely makes this feel alot more cheapened out and alittle phoned in. However I do enjoy the headsculpt and the overall look. I dont like the windswept hair tho, they need to stop doing that with figures. Or at least come with an alt neutral head thats not at a constant action set up. At least this one came with extra hands unlike the sdcc one and the grey hulk. 

I canceled my pre-order after seeing the pictures above. The Maestro has never been a villain I really care that much about, but I thought the initial pictures looked good. Seeing him in this light next to the other Hulks... meh. Maybe if they had put in the work to give him new legs and boots, then maybe he'd be worth it. Anyway, that's $30 saved that I can spend on two more army builders when I get the chance.

It’s been years since I read Future Imperfect. At the time I thought the Maestro was a one off character. Didn’t realize he came back from what appeared to be certain death ( I know, I know: comics)

This figure however looks awfully good, if a little light on accessories. Seems Hasbro could have raided their stock and included artifacts from fallen heroes or something. What is considered his most well known look? A quick search shows many appearances and not being familiar I’m not sure what most know him by:

10 hours ago, McHogan said:

3DC4CD65-2C8E-4917-8AB3-205F8613D4AE.jpeg

I don't care much for this figure, I have no interest in it, if they had done this look (pictured above) I would have been compelled to make the buy. 

It's fine that Hasbro is milking this buck, because it's awesome, but I think they need to slow down for a bit, there are plenty of Hulks I'd like on this buck, but this Maestro doesn't seem important to me.

16 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I canceled my pre-order after seeing the pictures above. The Maestro has never been a villain I really care that much about, but I thought the initial pictures looked good. Seeing him in this light next to the other Hulks... meh. Maybe if they had put in the work to give him new legs and boots, then maybe he'd be worth it. Anyway, that's $30 saved that I can spend on two more army builders when I get the chance.

I agree with you....these photo does make the figure underwhelming....I was hoping to use it for my Old man logan/hawkeye display with other hulks...He will just look like an average hulk (that looks old)....unfortunately, to complete the scene I wanted, I'll still get this one, but a bit disappointed. 

Hasbro really needs to quit with the "Fabio wind swept hair" head sculpts, Maestro, Loki, who else?  Did I miss a Hasbro poll where "Wind swept hair" won out? As someone else stated, you gonna do that, add an additional "None windswept hair" head sculpt as well. Same with the "open/yelling mouth" head sculpts, add a non "open mouth version as well.  Classic Banshee better come with both "open yelling/gritted teeth " head variants!

7 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Hasbro really needs to quit with the "Fabio wind swept hair" head sculpts, Maestro, Loki, who else?  Did I miss a Hasbro poll where "Wind swept hair" won out? As someone else stated, you gonna do that, add an additional "None windswept hair" head sculpt as well. Same with the "open/yelling mouth" head sculpts, add a non "open mouth version as well.  Classic Banshee better come with both "open yelling/gritted teeth " head variants!

Be kinda funny if when they get around to Banshee he is closed mouth or frowning.. really would have to start questioning the decision makers at Hasbro if that happens haha

18 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Be kinda funny if when they get around to Banshee he is closed mouth or frowning.. really would have to start questioning the decision makers at Hasbro if that happens haha

Please don't , they'll do it too! Hasbro just needs to do this 2 pack & I'll be done with getting any more Hulk figs as this version of the Hulk & Doc Samson are the only 2 Hulk related figs I care to own in the line. Classic Leader's been done. Maybe a more in scale slightly smaller classic Abomb is still needed as the previous versions are all outta scale & suffer from "stump" leg syndrome

zqL0H1m.pngcaNJkZu.jpg1DU2w4y.jpg