New Disney+ What If POP! Vinyl Figures From Funko

JayC

Following the reveal of the new Disney+ What If trailer earlier today, we have a look at the first round of POP! Vinyl figures based on the series coming from Funko. Shown are Captain Carter, Gamora, T'Challa Star-Lord, Dr Strange and the Super-POP Hydra Stopper.

For store exclusives look for Thor at Walmart, Killmonger at Target, Glow-in-the-dark Dr. Strange at Amazon, T'Challa un-masked at FYE, second Captain Carter at Gamestop/EBGames and a second Star-Lord at Box-Lunch

What-If-POP-01.jpg

What-If-POP-02.jpg

On 7/8/2021 at 2:58 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I really hope one of those remaining unknown Legends What If figures is Strange. That design is epic, it looks kinda like his comic black and red costume.

From what we know the wave of What If should be T'Challa Star Lord, Captain Carter, Zombie Cap, Dr. Strange, Nebula, Zombie hunter Spidey and Sylvie, and a deluxe Hydra Stomper.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

From what we know the wave of What If should be T'Challa Star Lord, Captain Carter, Zombie Cap, Dr. Strange, Nebula, Zombie hunter Spidey and Sylvie, and a deluxe Hydra Stomper.

Were Nebula and Strange ever confirmed? I don't think they were in the Amazon listings. If it is Nebula, I wonder what that figure will be. We haven't seen much about her promotionally, seems to be an odd choice for a slot in the wave.   

On 7/8/2021 at 11:57 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Were Nebula and Strange ever confirmed? I don't think they were in the Amazon listings. If it is Nebula, I wonder what that figure will be. We haven't seen much about her promotionally, seems to be an odd choice for a slot in the wave.   

since we have only seen listings on Amazon for Star Lord, Captain Carter, Zombie Cap and Spidey, but the rest were not up yet well you are correct not exactly.. but seems pretty likely as the characters in this wave were pretty much outed months ago and 4 out of 7 were confirmed and well the 7th figure a Loki show figure was pretty much confirmed with Sylvie, I'd say it's pretty strong it's going down. But I guess we don't know until we know right. Remember when we all thought Tilda Swinton was going to be int he Dr. Strange wave...and she got booted last minute so anything's possible.