Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Kate Pryde Figure Revealed

JayC

Every year Marvel offers an exclusive Marvel Legends figure through their Marvel Unlimited comic digital subscription service. These figures are always simple repaints or such of existing figures and this coming years figure is no different. This coming year you will be able to get a variant of the recent Shadowcat Marvel Legends figure. The figure is of Captain Kate Pryde from the Marauders series.

Marvel-Unlimited-2022.jpg

What an awful figure. They have the opportunity to do something cool and put out the old figure with a sword and neckerchief added. 

What does the subscription cost? I don’t recall their being any must have repaints..

Gray Captain Marvel

MCU Tony Stark in shiny suit

was there a Venom with Punisher logo? 

Last years Ms Marvel cosplaying as Spidey

im sure I’m missing many. I thought about picking up a Kitty but I think the last good one on this body costs about the same as the digital service..

On 9/13/2021 at 11:43 PM, McHogan said:

What does the subscription cost? I don’t recall their being any must have repaints..

Gray Captain Marvel

MCU Tony Stark in shiny suit

was there a Venom with Punisher logo? 

Last years Ms Marvel cosplaying as Spidey

im sure I’m missing many. I thought about picking up a Kitty but I think the last good one on this body costs about the same as the digital service..

To get the figure, it's like $100. There was also Terror, Inc. in his Deadpool Mercs For Money costume!

On 9/13/2021 at 10:42 PM, Ironspider428 said:

We better get a version of her Marauders look in the main line at some point. I don't have MU+, so unless I can find this figure for a decent price, I'll have to wait for one. Hopefully we get her pirate look next year.

This right here 

On 9/14/2021 at 8:14 AM, LordVenger said:

Lol. I thought everyone held their sword by the guard.  No?

You're not supposed to hold it by the guard!? Then how are you supposed to hold a sword, by the blade?

I'm not surprised she's hilding it by the guard there seems to be oil or something on the handle.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:51 PM, Slashman3 said:

Apparently nobody in marketing has ever seen a sword!

Considering how long it took them to figure out how to sculpt a machete or even a simple decent bow that wasn't just repainted Billy clubs from the first Daredevil figure you're probably not too far off the mark.

I assume the only reason they've not done a Masacre figure yet is cuz R&D are still trying to hammer out the complicated architecture involving a bat with nails in it.

On 9/14/2021 at 2:25 AM, tarot said:

Well except for maybe a black eye it's exactly how she looks in the books so it's a good idea for her to be the sub inclusion this yead. Unless people are asking for her full pirate outfit.

https://images.app.goo.gl/MBPfq884s9wQMFgd7

I mean her full pirate outfit would be a great figure to get 

On 9/13/2021 at 11:38 PM, Hordak Rules said:

What an awful figure. They have the opportunity to do something cool and put out the old figure with a sword and neckerchief added. 

Its a perfect figure for this. One people who really aren't interested in subscribing to Marvel Unlimited can easily pass on. If they did something really cool offered here most people would be pissed.

On 9/14/2021 at 4:38 AM, Hordak Rules said:

That's what the MUSS has always been. repaints. The only exception was rescue and Hasbro and Marvel were trounced because of it.

this is something I assume we all come to expect from MU Sub service figures, a repaint and not a huge essential item for many, I kinda find this figure fun, she can't apparently figure out how to hold her own sword 😅, but I like the fact she's accurate enough with a nose bandage and maybe a blackish eye(?), either way not shelling over the price for the sub, but it's a fun enough fig and probably not going to break many hearts if you can't get it.