Marvel Studios 'Black Widow' Available To All Disney+ Subscribers Beginning Wednesday, October 6th

Outsiders

Disney+ shared a new TV spot and poster this morning celebrating Marvel Studios' "Black Widow," which is available to all Disney+ subscribers beginning this Wednesday, October 6th.

The action-packed feature film unravels the mystery of Natasha Romanoff's past and her path to becoming an unrelenting spy and assassin. Filled with regret and the desire to right her wrongs, Natasha reunites with people she once considered family in order to destroy the organization that tore their lives apart. Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina.

"Black Widow" is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige; Eric Pearson penned the screenplay.

black_widow_ver22_xlg.jpg

Finally got to see and thought it was great! I would've preferred to have her more "deadly" and thus an R rating, but this still worked. My biggest gripe would be having Olga Kurylenko in such a limited role. For a movie that's about Russians and actors (trying) to speak in a Russian accent, the producers somehow overlooked the one actor who's from the Ukraine! 

Obviously due to recent events I don't see a sequel (with Scarlett) coming up , regrettably, cause I really like her. But it would be great if they could.