'Moon Knight' Scribe Sabir Pirzada Developing 'Nova' Project

Outsiders

Sources from within have informed Deadline that Marvel is developing a Nova project with Moon Knight scribe Sabir Pirzada on board to write.  It hasn't been confirmed if this project will be a feature film or a limited series for Disney+

Richard Rider aka Nova first appeared in a 1976 issue of Super Adventures was a member of the intergalactic police force known as the Nova Corps, for which he gained superhuman abilities including enhanced strength, flight, and resistance to injury. While the character didn’t have many run-ins with some of the main figures of the current or past MCU, he did have some battles with the Skrulls, who have big parts in recent and upcoming Marvel projects including Captain Marvel and the limited series Secret Invasion.

Nova.jpg

That took them like almost 8 years since first Guardians movie introduced Nova corp, that's a lot of time and probably will take extra 2 years before we see end product, which is total of 10 years, and it always seemed like missed  that no movies ever showed how Thanos took gem from Nova Corp,  my assumption and hope is that series will mention that as a Key moment for main character. 

On 3/25/2022 at 1:41 PM, SpiderS said:

That took them like almost 8 years since first Guardians movie introduced Nova corp, that's a lot of time and probably will take extra 2 years before we see end product, which is total of 10 years, and it always seemed like missed  that no movies ever showed how Thanos took gem from Nova Corp,  my assumption and hope is that series will mention that as a Key moment for main character. 

It was mentioned that Thanos killed all the Novas and wiped out Xandar, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see that happening and reveal Rhomann Dey escaping the destruction which will lead to Rick's origin 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:44 PM, tarot said:

Why can't they use both? I mean Nova is not a codename. It's a job. Maybe have Richard being the cop like partner to Sam.

They easily could use both, though personally, I would like to see Rick get a chance to shine before bringing in Sam