Moon Knight Pop! Comic Cover Figure From Funko

JayC

Moon Knight really "pops" in this amazing Moon Knight Pop! Comic Cover Figure from Funko. This is not your ordinary Pop! Vinyl figure. Oh no. This is a special Pop! that features the perennially popular superhero as he appeared in Moon Night #1, along with a cool backdrop displaying that iconic comic book cover and a hard protector case to keep him in top form! It's a terrific centerpiece for any comic book collection or the desk of any fan of the Caped Crusader / Moon Knight. The Moon Knight mini-figure stands about 3 3/4-inches tall, while the case measures approximately 11-inches x 7-inches x 3 1/2-inches. You can pre-order this from our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

Moon-Knight-POP.jpg

This one is pretty cool, looks like they are really rolling out the Moon Knight merch hard with this new show, I'm kinda stoked to see that finally Moony is having his day, as a massive Moon Knight fan I kinda never thought I'd see this time come. I remember when I used to work at cons, my main mission for years was just trying to find everything Moon Knight, there was so little to be had.