Spider-Rex Makes His Roaring Debut

JayC

The future of the Spider-Verse is here! Launching in August, EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE will be five-issue limited series that introduces brand-new Spider-heroes and redefines fan-favorites such as Araña, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Gwen, and Spider-Man: India! Each thrilling issue will contain three stories crafted by Marvel’s biggest Spider talents including an overarching narrative by Dan Slott who will lay the groundwork for the epic conclusion of the Spider-Verse later this year. EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1 will see the debut of SPIDER-REX in a story by hit SPIDER-WOMAN creative team, Karla Pacheco and Pere Perez. Fans can see this awesome and one-of-a-kind Spider-Hero in a brand-new variant cover by Leinil Francis Yu.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more announcements about the new heroes you’ll meet in the series!

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1
Written by DAN SLOTT, ALEX SEGURA, KARLA PACHECO, DUSTIN WEAVER
Art by MARTIN COCCOLO, CAIO MAJADO, PERE PEREZ, DUSTIN WEAVER
Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS - 75960620399400111
Variant Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU - 75960620399400134
On Sale 8/3

Spider-Rex.jpg

On 6/22/2022 at 10:41 PM, SUPREME007 said:

Marvel about to copy the DC justice league dinosaur collab. I'm here for it tho.

Actually this is not the first time Marvel turned their heroes into Dinos. In fact there is an entire universe where all the heroes are some form of Dino. So yeah Marvel was first.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-99476

On 6/22/2022 at 3:06 PM, monron999 said:

Marvel has officially ran out of ideas. When I look and see how far the comics industry has fallen I actually weep.

And forgive me if it's been done before. I'm sure I missed it because I'm sure I thought it was as ridiculous then as it is now.

Civilization In Shambles As Marvel Publishes Silly Comic

On 6/22/2022 at 5:48 PM, tarot said:

Actually this is not the first time Marvel turned their heroes into Dinos. In fact there is an entire universe where all the heroes are some form of Dino. So yeah Marvel was first.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-99476

Damn I have been fact checked 😔