The First Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Toy Product Revealed

JayC

Even though the Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Part 1 movie from Sony got it's release date pushed to a June 2, 2023 release date, product for the movie has already begun to surface.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgaDUQPOKz4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f9b38ddf-167c-41c0-94fe-7adc8753175a

Shown are figures for Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099. Now obviously this is product from Hasbro geared for the younger kids. However I will tell you there is a wave of Marvel Legends that should be coming from Hasbro. I don't know if it will be figures all based on the movie or a mix of comic and movie. It is a 7 figure wave that will include a Build-A-Figure. This wave was originally going to be released this year but with the delay of the movie until next summer I don't know what that will mean for the toys. Obviously as shown above we are already seeing some of the product slip out. Whether they will just go on and release the stuff or try and hold it until next year remains to be seen. We saw something similar happen with The Eternals stuff, and even though they tried to hold it back for the movie release we eventually saw it all long before the movie came out. I don't have specific figure names for the Marvel Legends wave though I would guess Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 will be part of it. Here are the code names Hasbro used for the wave.

- Swift
- Graceful
- Might
- Pure Power
- Amp
- Prestige
- Classic

Over the last several weeks we have been telling you how Hasbro products based on the upcoming Sony Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse movie had been slipping out at retail. It was unclear if this was a case of product leaking out early or if it was an official rollout since the movie which was originally going to be released this year got delayed by Sony until June 2, 2023.

Well now it seems pretty clear that at least some of the product is being officially released now despite the movie release still just under a year away. All the product we are seeing right now is stuff made more for the kids with the basic 6", Titan Hero and role play items.

Our Sponsor Entertainment Earth has listed much of the product for pre-order with images including the 6" basic Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man, Miles Morales Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen figures.

Target has a number of products up as well including the Titan Hero Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Punk Web Blast Guitar and the one item that might be considered spoilerish, the Cyborg Spider-Woman figure.

There has still been no sign of any of the 6" Marvel Legends figures Hasbro will be doing for the movie. While I can tell you those where originally slated for release this year, it's possible Hasbro was able to hold those back until it gets closer to the movie's release date.

Across-The-Spider-Verse-01.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-02.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-03.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-04.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-05.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-06.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-07.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-08.jpg

Across-The-Spider-Verse-09.jpg

We have more figures from Hasbro based on the upcoming Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse movie to share with you. These images come directly from the Hasbro website. Shown are the Web Spinning Miles Morales 6" Scale Deluxe Figure, 12" Miles Morales and better images for the Cyborg Spider-Woman 6" Scale Deluxe Action Figure.

As we reported yesterday, while the movie itself isn't set to be released until June 2, 2023, there seems to have been a decision to go on and release at least some of the product from it now.

00.jpg

Spider-Verse-01.jpg

Spider-Verse-02.jpg

Spider-Verse-03.jpg

Spider-Verse-04.jpg

Spider-Verse-05.jpg

Spider-Verse-06.jpg

Spider-Verse-07.jpg

Spider-Verse-08.jpg

Spider-Verse-09.jpg

Spider-Verse-10.jpg

Spider-Verse-11.jpg

Spider-Verse-12.jpg

Spider-Verse-13.jpg

Spider-Verse-14.jpg

Spider-Verse-15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, I already know how disappointed that I'm going to be when we finally get a Spot in Legends form and it's the animated version....  I made a custom of him years ago using the ToyBiz Bullseye buck, wish I had kept it instead of selling it, not that it would be terribly hard to make another one on a newer buck...

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2022 at 1:49 PM, leokearon said:

Why we haven't gotten a Spot figure already makes no sense.

Right? That's something that's right up Hasbro's alley. The laziest of lazy repaints. I'll even lay it out for them. Spot is 5'10", 170 lbs. The Pizza Spidey buck is quite appropriate for his size. Of course, at this point they'll probably do it on the Sunfire buck or even the Spider UK buck. Seems like they're just throwing darts at a board these days.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:52 PM, JayC said:
We have more figures from Hasbro based on the upcoming Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse movie to share with you. These images come directly from the Hasbro website. Shown are the Web Spinning Miles Morales 6" Scale Deluxe Figure, 12" Miles Morales and better images for the Cyborg Spider-Woman 6" Scale Deluxe Action Figure.

As we reported yesterday, while the movie itself isn't set to be released until June 2, 2023, there seems to have been a decision to go on and release at least some of the product from it now.

00.jpg

Spider-Verse-01.jpg

Spider-Verse-02.jpg

Spider-Verse-03.jpg

Spider-Verse-04.jpg

Spider-Verse-05.jpg

Spider-Verse-06.jpg

Spider-Verse-07.jpg

Spider-Verse-08.jpg

Spider-Verse-09.jpg

Spider-Verse-10.jpg

Spider-Verse-11.jpg

Spider-Verse-12.jpg

Spider-Verse-13.jpg

Spider-Verse-14.jpg

Spider-Verse-15.jpg

Dayam! I might just buy that Spider Woman so I can rip the arm off and convert it to use with my Apocalypse figure.

On 10/22/2022 at 8:31 PM, monron999 said:

Right? That's something that's right up Hasbro's alley. The laziest of lazy repaints. I'll even lay it out for them. Spot is 5'10", 170 lbs. The Pizza Spidey buck is quite appropriate for his size. Of course, at this point they'll probably do it on the Sunfire buck or even the Spider UK buck. Seems like they're just throwing darts at a board these days.

If they are throwing darts at a board we could head up with him on the Hulk mold