Marvel Spider-Man Web Chompin' Spider-Rex 16" Figure From Hasbro Available For Pre-Order

JayC

On 7/26/2022 at 12:18 AM, bashpics99 said:

i dunno, with the jaws open, the stupid action gimmick is visible, but with jaws shut... might be an OK addition to the ML Spider-verse collection, especially since a proper ML version would either be a BAF or super pricey. i'm assuming this dino shows up in spider-verse 2 but even if not, pretty cool

He is in the recent Spider-verse comic.

I laughed at this, but it's reasonably cool. I might get it. I'd absolutely buy a Devil Dinosaur done like this, although I'd obviously prefer a real Legends style one. This is showing temporarily out of stock at Amazon now. This and that Spider-Buggy that Jay posted about not too long ago would make a couple for a nice couple of cheaper additions to the background of the Spider-Verse shelf...

This made me laugh when I first saw this guy on the cover of a recent comic, super stupid, super gimmicky, I can't even imagine a giant T-Rex who resembles spider-man flying around a jungle shooting webs of it's little puny arms, that would likely rip out of their sockets while it dangles from a web with that bodies massive weight, even with the strength of a spider, just no, but on the other hand it's so perfectly post 2010 that I kinda love it.

I'm sure the Kids would go kookoo bananas for Spider-Dino though.

but this toy makes me want to buy this rip off that crest on the head and just paint it all red, Devil Dinosaur.