X-Men 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends Villains Five-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new X-Men 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends Villains Five-Pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this one from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

X-Men-00.JPG

X-Men-01.JPG

X-Men-02.JPG

X-Men-03.JPG

X-Men-04.JPG

X-Men-05.JPG

X-Men-06.JPG

X-Men-07.JPG

X-Men-08.JPG

X-Men-09.JPG

X-Men-10.JPG

X-Men-11.JPG

X-Men-12.JPG

X-Men-13.JPG

X-Men-14.JPG

X-Men-15.JPG

X-Men-16.JPG

X-Men-17.JPG

X-Men-18.JPG

X-Men-19.JPG

X-Men-20.JPG

X-Men-21.JPG

X-Men-22.JPG

X-Men-23.JPG

X-Men-24.JPG

X-Men-25.JPG

X-Men-26.JPG

X-Men-27.JPG

X-Men-28.JPG

X-Men-29.JPG

X-Men-30.JPG

X-Men-31.JPG

X-Men-32.JPG

X-Men-33.JPG

X-Men-34.JPG

X-Men-35.JPG

X-Men-36.JPG

X-Men-37.JPG

X-Men-38.JPG

X-Men-39.JPG

X-Men-40.JPG

X-Men-41.JPG

X-Men-42.JPG

X-Men-43.JPG

X-Men-44.JPG

X-Men-45.JPG

X-Men-46.JPG

X-Men-47.JPG

X-Men-48.JPG

X-Men-49.JPG

X-Men-50.JPG

X-Men-51.JPG

X-Men-52.JPG

X-Men-53.JPG

X-Men-54.JPG

X-Men-55.JPG

X-Men-56.JPG

X-Men-57.JPG

X-Men-58.JPG

X-Men-59.JPG

X-Men-60.JPG

X-Men-61.JPG

X-Men-62.JPG

X-Men-63.JPG

X-Men-64.JPG

X-Men-65.JPG

X-Men-66.JPG

X-Men-67.JPG

X-Men-68.JPG

X-Men-69.JPG

X-Men-70.JPG

X-Men-71.JPG

X-Men-72.JPG

X-Men-73.JPG

X-Men-74.JPG

X-Men-75.JPG

X-Men-76.JPG

X-Men-77.JPG

X-Men-78.JPG

X-Men-79.JPG

X-Men-80.JPG

X-Men-81.JPG

X-Men-82.JPG

X-Men-83.JPG

X-Men-84.JPG

X-Men-85.JPG

X-Men-86.JPG

X-Men-87.JPG

X-Men-88.JPG

X-Men-89.JPG

X-Men-90.JPG

X-Men-91.JPG

X-Men-92.JPG

X-Men-93.JPG

X-Men-94.JPG

X-Men-95.JPG

X-Men-96.JPG

X-Men-97.JPG

X-Men-98.JPG

X-Men-99.JPG

X-Men-100.JPG

X-Men-101.JPG

X-Men-103.JPG

X-Men-104.JPG

X-Men-105.JPG

X-Men-106.JPG

I'm not disappointed by anything in this set. Everything pretty much checks out. My only concern was that Stryfe wouldn't measure up to the Cable figure but it does. Zero's height and proportions are pretty faithful to his comic look. Love the way both Pretty Boy and Random came out. If there is even one bit of complaint on my part is that Vertigo might be a little bit thicker than I think she should be. If there was EVER any reason to EVER use the Kate Bishop buck EVER again it would be for a character like Vertigo, who is a drug addict and very thin character, though many artists like Silvestri and Bachalo have drawn her much curvier (not a bad thing). Then again, she's died and been genetically cloned several times so I'm guessing she doesn't necessarily have to come back with all the same vices, addictions and issues she developed through hard life experience during her natural life. Sooooo.......... nevermind. Best set Hasbro's done in a long time. Can't wait for mine.

On 2/5/2023 at 7:48 PM, monron999 said:

If there is even one bit of complaint on my part is that Vertigo might be a little bit thicker than I think she should be. If there was EVER any reason to EVER use the Kate Bishop buck EVER again it would be for a character like Vertigo, 

She IS on the Kate Bishop buck.

On 2/5/2023 at 8:14 PM, Chunkylover said:

This is my most eagerly anticipated set of figures for this year. It’s cool to get so many bad guys. It’s cool to get some other teams fleshed out. I like the tweaks they made to Stryfe. 

Which body was used for that Reaver?

Original. That the first time it's being used.

On 2/5/2023 at 8:14 PM, Chunkylover said:

This is my most eagerly anticipated set of figures for this year. It’s cool to get so many bad guys. It’s cool to get some other teams fleshed out. I like the tweaks they made to Stryfe. 

Which body was used for that Reaver?

For Pretty Boy? It's all new?

Yeah I'm excited for this pack, all cool characters I want, everything about this pack I'm digging, even if Vertigo is a heavy re-use figure she looks really good IMO, only figure here that's kinda blah but accurate is Zero. I'm glad they gave us this bunch of characters all in one go.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:59 PM, Biggbubb said:

Ok,Hasbro, with  Zero made you now have a Jim Hammond head. Just add flames.

Yep I can see the original Human Torch here. Don't see a Johnny Storm swap because he's smaller (shorter at 5'10") than the 6'3" Hammond/Vision. 

Would dearly love to see og Torch and fa Cap with Sub-Mariner. Usher in some Golden Age goodness.

This is a nice set- 4 new characters, and a definite upgrade in Stryfe. My one complaint is that Random looks a bit small- in the comics, he seemed like a big guy, with a huge upper-torso, and very chunky boots. This is almost a "hyper-realistic" version of him. Still, it's a nice looking figure.