S.H.Figuarts SPIDER-MAN: No Way Home The Green Goblin Figure From Tamashii Nations

JayC

Oh dang, this looks good. I wonder if they're going to do the Raimi suit for him too. If they do one and Hasbro doesn't I may have to get it. It wasn't on the leaked list but I could see him being an exclusive somewhere or something. Speaking of which though, I hope Hasbro's gets revealed soon. Fingers crossed for the next livestream or something.

This looks great. It's a great modern I guess, version of Green Goblin from NWH and all the looks are there (except for the old Goblin look obviously). The likeness is also there on both faces, which is great as translating an actor's likeness in the figures hasn't been their strongest suit. SHF are improving. 

On 4/27/2023 at 9:06 AM, Itsybitsyspider said:

If I collected movie figures, this would be one to get. They did a great job on this and I love the composition of the costume design. 

Agreed here, this does look really well done, it was a cool design in the movie, also Willem as GG is top notch IMO, loved how vicious he was in this movie, but for the price this is, and the fact it's a movie thing, I wouldn't get it, but it's cool, interested to see how Hasbro does this one, I know the people have been screaming for it, and it's supposed to be coming out this year (?) 

On 4/27/2023 at 1:54 PM, Itsybitsyspider said:

Heard that, Willem is a great actor with great range. His voice is a perfect match for GG.  If Hasbro makes a good one I may pick it up just to support William as GG. 

Yeah Willem is excellent, in mostly everything he does, but always was the most stand out element of quality from the original SM movies IMO, always thought he played that villain excellently, and in No Way Home he added a ruthlessness that the previous version somewhat lacked, Also for a movie design Green Goblin was always pretty well done, but they did a stellar job of giving him a dishevelled look for the new movie that fit well with the mentally unstable aspect of the character, I'm waiting to see the Hasbro offering, and I may too on the strength of Willem just cave and get it if it looks as good as this, maybe not if worse.

Shown below is the new Spider-Man: No Way Home S.H.Figuarts Green Goblin Exclusive Figure retailing for $199.99 and shipping October 2023 from Tamashii Nations and is up for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

From the hit Marvel film Spider-Man: No Way Home, the Green Goblin soars into the S.H.Figuarts line! He features a detailed design, premium articulation and his iconic Goblin Glider.

Product Features

6.10 inches tall (15.5cm)
Made of plastic
From the Spider-Man: No Way Home movie
Part of the S.H.Figuarts line
Highly detailed
Premium articulation

Box Contents

Green Goblin figure
Alternate head
3 Pairs of wrist parts
Alternate hood parts
Arm blade (long)
Goblin Glider
Pumpkin bomb

00.jpg

Green.Goblin.1.jpg

Green.Goblin.2.jpg

Green.Goblin.3.jpg

Green.Goblin.4.jpg

Green.Goblin.5.jpg

Green.Goblin.6.jpg

Green.Goblin.7.jpg

Green.Goblin.8.jpg

Green.Goblin.9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Spider-Man 2099, from "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse," joins S.H.Figuarts! In addition to his spiderweb and cape accessories, Migeul includes an optional accessory bracelet for the Gwen figure!

Schdeduled Release: November 2023
Pre-orders open: May 26

Spider-Man-2099-00.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-01.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-02.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-04.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-05.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-06.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-08.jpg

Spider-Man-2099-09.jpg

It's not a good looking figure at all but it looks better than the Legends one. I'm not sure what happened with the Legends but it was so ridiculously overboard on the upperbody that it didn't even look like the animation version. Other than the Gwen figure I was happy to pass on all those figures. The Cyborg Spder-Woman looked cool but I couldn't get past that stupid straight gun arm. In light of all the Avengers sets this year this was money well saved.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

S.H.Figuarts SPIDER-PUNK(Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse)
Scheduled release: July 2024
Pre-orders open: 4th March

From “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse”, SPIDER-PUNK is joining the S.H.Figuarts line! Spider-Punk comes with exchangeable parts, like his guitar and a facial expression without his mask, so you can pose your Spider-Punk from your favorite scenes! His flashy suit is beautifully recreated from the movie using vivid colors too!

Spider-Punk-01.jpg

Spider-Punk-02.jpg

Spider-Punk-03.jpg

Spider-Punk-04.jpg

Spider-Punk-05.jpg

Spider-Punk-06.jpg

Spider-Punk-07.jpg

Spider-Punk-08.jpg

Spider-Punk-09.jpg

Spider-Punk-10.jpg

Spider-Punk-11.jpg

Shown above is the new Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Spider-Punk Figure, available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $89.99.

Spider-Punk, from "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse," joins S.H.Figuarts! Featuring his wild costume and guitar, plus an unmasked optional head and numerous hand options, it puts you right in the action of the Spider-Verse!

Product Features

Approximately 6.9 inches (17.5cm)
Made of ABS and PVC
From the Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse film
Part of the S.H.Figuarts series
Features premium articulation

Box Contents

Spider-Punk figure
6 Pairs of interchangeable hands
Optional real face head
Neck parts for real face
Bracelet