All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Good one here Morningstar, that version of Doctor Strange looks far better than the first head sculpt. I think its the hair. thanks
  3. Somebody put a pair of Paladin legs on Lt. Dan and made him look nice. Now how come Hasbro couldn't do that. There's an old saying, "don't sleep on the handicapped". And get this man some legs.
  4. Bravo, this is some brilliant work here mon ami. My favorite is the Exodus figure. Great talent here, keep up the excellent work, and congrats. Thanks for sharing.
  5. That's some great work. Hopefully we start seeing more X-Villains being made. Exodus & maybe Senyaka I could see them doing as far as Acolytes (maybe Colossus) and Sebastian Shaw & the Hellfire Club need to happen. Nimrod, Toad, Blob, Legion, Proteus and lord knows there are others I'm forgetting.
  6. Today
  7. it does work pretty well. does that iron fist have the same body as the black suit and pizza spider-man? The waist on them is so squished.
  8. I missed out on the Marvel Legends version so, it’s either this or the Amazing Yamaguchi.
  9. Wow just amazing artistic ability here I wish I could paint like that,only if hasbro could make these Marvel Legends look this good awesome job here.
  10. I mostly agree with this. I know it's an important look for a lot of people, but it feels like the anchor for a wave, and we just got a few different Storms, so I'd be content to wait a few years on it. My opinion is probably coloured by this being just about my least favourite of her costumes, but I'd rather see some characters who haven't had much, if any, love in the last few years. Where's Chamber? Dust? More villains?
  11. So. I have a love hate relationship with this iron fist figure. I love the colors,the head sculpt and the sets of hands. They knockedthat part out of the park . but i hate the body they used it’s so damn skinny and less lower leg articulation. the main gripe i had was how skinny it is so i got this green trench coat from a ebay seller to bulk him out a bit and i really like it, i think the only thing that would make it better was if the coat was split in the back for more epic poses
  12. Yeah but a first appearance Storm finishes my arcade game roster...
  13. We’re probably not going to complete the west coat avengers for awhile.
  14. great score, I saw on reddit someone was using the paladin body with talos head for a skrull troop army builder
  15. yea and that's fine, if anyone wants to get it I don't blame them a bit, its a cool display shelf, but for me I would rather the bottom level have a higher wall for more photo angles and then it goes up to a rooftop for another display area, Basically I would prefer the middle part left out
  16. Just got this fancy group today from ebay for less the 5 bucks a figure! Not counting the BAF parts that came with it. Old man Logan and deadpool are brand new sealed in package. love me some good deals.
  17. yea he is on the small side but I think that's what I like about it :D
  18. Picked up Boom Boom this week, but passed on all the others in this wave. She is fantastic. I still would really like the Wendigo BAF but not worth buying those other 5 figures that I just don't need. Why couldn't Cannonball come with those legs!?!?!?
  19. Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" X-Force Cannonball and Boom Boom figures from Hasbro plus I give my Cannonball legs. You can purchase these figures at BigBadToyStore.com. Check out images for these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  20. Found most of the 80th Figures, including the Ghost and Enchantress sets, at Walmart today. Would've grabbed the Juggs/Colossus pack, but opted instead for 4 of the 6 figures from the Multiverse Killer Croc series.
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Today's Birthdays

1. Devastator_2000
      Devastator_2000
      (45 years old)
    2. joycecnelson
      joycecnelson
      (36 years old)
    3. mayuhejx
      mayuhejx
      (32 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• leokearon

Check out my Digibashs either here or on my Deviantart Page
      · 0 replies
    • Francisco214  »  Jmacq1

Hey, im new to dis but i love marvel legends

· 0 replies
    • Cocolton03

I have a goood trade up for grabs, my fantastic four lot I posted for a storm collectibles mortal kombat!
      · 0 replies
    • Starlord67  »  JayC

Hey there...who won the BBTS CONTEST? I want to congratulate them.
      · 2 replies
    • dannygrayce84  »  JayC

Jay C my old friend. I need to acquire Professor X by any means necessary! I have been faithfully commenting on here every few days or so. I watch every single video and read every review you do. Problem is that when I watch your videos on Youtube, I am playing it through my PS4, and for some stupid reason, on the PS4 Youtube app. you can't comment on videos. I do not use my Laptop every single day, so therefor am not able to always post. But I do Thumbs up every video! And if you remember, I have always tried to participate in your contests, but I think cause I'm Canadian you don't like me! Is this a throw back to '97 when WWF during the Attitude Era, split Canada and America down the middle and basicly almost started World War 3, with Stone Cold leading the American's and Bret Hart leading the Canadians! But I like you Jay, I think your really good at what you do, and I do believe you do actually give a #$##, and are not just in it for a quick buck. So unless your not prepared to throw down against the Excellence of Execution, The The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be, then you should use your Greatness and Influences, to make it possible for a Professor X to come my way! I will leave you with this final thought to ponder: 'Race Car spelled backwords is racE raC!'
      · 0 replies
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE