All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. So, now all the hooplah is waiting to see it Fan First Friday is going to be when Shaw (or the Hellfire Club) is revealed. I'm going be be LMFAO when Friday's reveal turns out to be something like a repainted Pirate Deadpool. The collective screams will shake the Earth to it's core.
  3. "D--k humor from a company that is really falling behind on their end of the "Producer / Consumer" relationship lately? I would be remiss if I didn't admit this had crossed my mind. Oh well, I'm an adult. If I just got "Had" I can admit to it. Good One Hasbro. I'll remember it the next ML wave. "Ooo look! Pirate Deadpool, I'm gonna buy it right now! ZOINK!!! Just joshin'!"
  4. Not being familiar with Toxin as a character, my first impression was that this figure WAS a venomized deadpool. the head in particular reminds me of DP's mask. And the green tongue seemed appropriately gross for Wade. That being said, yeah i'm sure a proper Venomized Wade and Frank Castle are coming.
  5. LOL. Im sure you nailed it dude. He probably was just f@##ing with you all and now the Hasbro Marvel team is having a good laugh at your all's expense. Or maybe they were teasing a new line of Hamilton figures, after all its streaming on Disney+ now.
  6. the effects you did gave Marvel select carnage a challenge...good looking photo here.
  7. ...wallet happy for now....like what Thanos said...(spending for the Hellfire club figures) is "inevitable" ....it is just a minor bump on the road.
  8. This is awesome editing, great work here...maybe they will add guns popping out of his back similar to what they did to Toxin
  9. I thought it was an April fools joke as I was eagerly awaiting the Hellfire club set...this is Hasbro literally telling us they will maximize whatever body mold they use. I wonder, after the deluxe AOA Apocalypse, will it take a couple of months before they release a the 'Dawn of X' Apocalypse using the same body mold? probably release the whole 'Dawn of X' X-men using the Jim Lee X-men body molds.
  10. Well we know what the next fan channel reveal will be đŸ˜„
  11. Or maybe Hamilton was never intended to be a clue. Maybe it’s just that Hamilton was a trending topic and thus he mentioned it in his Marvel post in order to get more views. Or maybe it’s literally just a guy combining two topics into one tweet.
  12. Though I like the comic version. I like the black widow version more. He looks cooler in the movie
  13. Just wait until Marvel does an whole Venompool event and Hasbro makes at least two waves of just different Venompool figures.
  14. I stopped with classic Eddie Brock Venom & that's it for me. This over saturation of the Venomverse is bout as bad as the over saturation of Umpteenth Deadpools. Much thanks for saving me $$ Hasbro!
  15. Kinda unrelated to the figure, but I feel like I should have asked a long time ago where the background comes from.
  16. Toxin's a bit after my time with Spider-Man comics, but this toy looks awesome. I actually really hate the few weird spindly tendrils on monster Venom, but the sheer volume and intensity of the tendrils here look great, as does the colour gradient.
  17. Maybe they'll do Mulligan on the new Spidey body eventually. But as a fan of Remender's Venom run, this is the look I was hoping for.
  18. That Toxin is going to have a hard time fitting his foot into that buckled shoe.
  19. DareDevil 19 takes a look at the new Black Widow Movie S.H.Figuarts Taskmaster from Tamashii Nations. Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENT SECTION.
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Advertise on Marvelous News

• Today's Birthdays

1. dashowoer
      dashowoer
      (33 years old)
    2. HeadShot
      HeadShot
      (32 years old)
    3. Rydgen
      Rydgen
      (42 years old)
    4. Shadowfax
      Shadowfax
      (43 years old)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE