All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Great work, indeed. The paint work/black & blue light catch sheen on the slinky kinky boots is absolutely perfect in every way - this is how Hasbro should do Venom. Hair too is fantastic. Professionally done in every way: excellent work. Has anyone done a decent custom S'ym? A la Marc Silvestri or Art Adams? That's not going to be easy...would make a great BAF, too, actually.
  3. Today
  4. Hm. I did not know that. Yeah. I just read through the Outback issues. Pierce looks so weird and out of place with the giant cape surrounded by cyborgs and Lady Deathstrike's sleek appearance. The amazing thing about Magneto is that he looks so good with all that purple. It's funny how some looks can endure. What about adding him to your New Mutants team? Did he wear that purple outfit with them?
  5. Don't forget the magnetic shield.
  6. I respectfully disagree; the Sasquatch Deadpool was my favorite one, up until this retrocarded one. The blue is to portray the comic book shading & what not. It's that classic blue tint, bro!
  7. The secret is just to be untouchable. 🙂 Magneto pulls off having a cape, because he stays airborne and uses his powers to make it pretty hard to close the distance.
  8. No problem, Watchmen did the danger with capes well before the Incredibles
  9. Thanks. I didn't remember that about the HC goons. Thanks to the Incredibles, I can’t see a character with a cape and not imagine it being a major obstacle or hindrance in a fight.
  10. Very much looking forward to picking this set up at some point. I've reached the time of year where I have to refrain from buying legends and begin to start prepping for my toddler's Christmas. Great set though! 90s is the coolest 🙂
  11. Maybe the Paris Con will have at least 1 reveal
  12. They had female guards in their second major appearance, when Emma took over Storm's body As for Pierce is outback look is quite different from his Hellfire outfit
  13. Pierce would be cool for the Reavers. I wonder if they could pack in his big cape from the Outback era. I wonder how different his appearance was between the Phoenix and Outback periods. A goon would be cool. I didn't realize they had female goons. Shaw, White Queen, and Wyngarde seem important enough to the lore, but the Hellfire Club are kind of boring characters to me, maybe because of their goofy garb. I prefer the more... professional... appearance of Emma Frost in the Generation X years. I understand why the lingerie look would be important to others, though.
  14. Hey Gang. Just a quick reminder that Hasbro will be at not one but 2 conventions this weekend, the Comic Con Paris and the MCM London. We was able to find out that the Paris Hasbro Panel for this will be on Friday. However, Marvel is not listed as one of the products being talked about. That doesn’t mean there won’t be anything but be prepare to have to wait until the MCM London for the reveals. I posted about this a week or 2 ago but if you haven’t already seen it here is the message they said about the MCM panel on Sunday. Hasbro: Marvel Panel Sunday / Main Stage / 11:00 (6am est) The Hasbro Marvel team will discuss some exciting news around Hasbro’s ever popular Marvel Legends action figure line! Attendees will get a sneak peek of upcoming, never-before-seen Marvel action figures, followed by a Q&A for all your burning questions. Hasbro panelists include Dan Yun from the Marvel brand team.
  15. Hello Everyone! I am on my way to work so this will be pretty quick... I havent done the whole forum trade since back in my Diablo 2 days... years ago 😜 but I wanted to give this a try since ilI consider myself a formidable Marvel collector. Let's get down to business... I am in search of The Blob BAF hands. I would be interested in trading or buying the original box item of the Juggernaut w/ the Blob BAF hands or just the hands by themselves. Hell I'd even grab just one of the hands at a time if that's what it takes! I have a huge collection of accessories and BAF parts that's I dont use and a few extra figures Inhave doubles of that I would be willing to trade for the hands with if anyone is interested in doing so. If no one is interested in my items for trade, I would also be willing to just purchase the hands or enclosed figure w the hands via paypal or whatever is needed. I look forward to making some trades/deals with you all! P.S. I will lay out all the pieces I have available for trade after work and upload some photos for everyone who is interested. I am also willing to part with anything I have listed if anyone has marvel legends, selects or pieces to trade for if you dont have the Blob hands! I'm willing to sell items also if you dint want to trade of course. I'm down for anything to add to my collection, especially loose figures I dont have 🙂 Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you all! Dale D Green Bay, WI ddemoulin@gmail.com Remember. I'll update this post with pictures after work, I just wanted to get a head start on anyone that is interested. Take care 😉
  16. I feel like the previous version was close enough to the original to count. This version looks cool, but given that the 1st one didn't seem to sell very well i'll probably take a chance and see if i can pick this one up at a discount price. Does this complete Remender's Uncanny X-Force team? Feels like it, although i'm not sure Psylocke and Archangel are quite the correct colors off the top of my head. And we could probably use a new, improved Fantomex although i'll make due with the old version in the meantime.
  17. What do you think is a reasonable price for a good sized Sentinel?
  18. You guys are gonna hate me for this, but I gotta say it: every time I hear "Deathlok" I think of the original 70s Rich Buckler creation. This grey outfit doesn't work for me, but I'm glad others like it. I also wonder how likely it is they might release him in his original Luther Manning form (the Sasquatch BAF one we got was Mike Collins I believe- not Manning) or, release another 70s dude from the future....War of the Worlds star, Killraven?
  19. Right but we weren't talking about an MCU figure either. Again, its from the Terrax BAF from years back. I don't think we have long to wait for Silver Centurian! I'm expecting that one, plus the promethium armor and maybe the 2020 Arno Stark thing will be out by next year....and keep in mind, "next year" is only about 2 months away!
  20. Who knows indeed. I certainly refuse to pay any scalpers' prices though. I'm willing to walk away from some figures; if Hasbro wants me to jump thru hoops, that zit aint happenin'.
  21. Well need a Male and Female Hellfire Goon Army Builder two pack
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Today's Birthdays

1. Coil Crusher
      Coil Crusher
      (42 years old)
    2. Hammerfel
      Hammerfel
      (47 years old)
    3. SKYWARP
      SKYWARP
      (44 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Gijimu  »  ADour

Is there a part of you that can understand where I was coming from, other editors have been plagiarizing my character histories, and then you come in and switch out the photos that I took the time out of my busy schedule to contribute to this database. The examples that you provided didn't help because the person asked you to help him with those because he couldn't speak English so it was hard for him. You made me feel that the work I do was for nothing because my pics weren't good enough but with further analysis you didn't make that much of a change to them. And I thought when something like that happens, an editor should write in the explanation box on why they made the changes. If you did that I know for sure things would not have escalated like it did. I apologize for my language, and for the Iron Man thing but I get very passionate about my work. It's up to you if you want to undo the ban, but if not then the rest of the years I have been on here it's been an honor working with you.
      · 0 replies
    • leokearon

Don't forget to check out my Digibashs if you haven't already: https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2169114-leokearons-digibashs/ 

· 0 replies
    • leokearon

Check out my Digibashs either here or on my Deviantart Page
      · 0 replies
    • Francisco214  »  Jmacq1

Hey, im new to dis but i love marvel legends

· 0 replies
    • Cocolton03

I have a goood trade up for grabs, my fantastic four lot I posted for a storm collectibles mortal kombat!
      · 0 replies
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE