All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I know that we just got the Spider-Man and Mj 2 pack, but I still really want an Mcu Marvel Legends Shocker figure. We got the basic figure for the movie, but not only was that not screen accurate, but it also doesn't fit in very well with the Marvel Legends. And I can only see us getting a figure in a 2 pack, unless he appears in a future movie. Since we're getting "citizen/no super" characters like an Mj figure and Luis figure from Ant Man and the Wasp, then maybe we could get either Ned or the Tinkerer with him. Who else could be possible candidates for this 2 pack?
  3. I pre-ordered the “Homecoming” Spider-Man and MJ two-pack from Target when it was first announced back in February. With people saying hey picked it up in stores I checked on my pre-order and it still had no movement on it. I clicked in to the product and found it available in store at my local Target, so I went to go see. There weren’t any out on the shelves, but I gave the SKU to an employee and he was able to go grab one for me from the back. So as soon as I had it in hand I cancelled my pre-order on the Target app.
  4. Agreed, I have seen people quoting Kevin Feige saying that Deadpool isn’t broken so don’t fix it. So I can’t see R rated Deadpool fitting in with The Homecoming Spiderman. Unless we have a much different character post snap in Far From Home.
  5. Well, we had our first couple of 90 degree days (and its not even #@$% June yet), which only serves to remind me how much figure hunting in the dog-days of summer SUUUUUCKS, so I went ahead and pre-ordered most of the big summer releases through Pulse. Hulk vs. Wolverine, Spider-Woman, Hydro-Man, Scorpion, Rock Python (sounds like an early 80s metal band), Comic Series Loki, Union Jack, Beta-Ray Bill, War Machine and Rescue (whew!). Guess I'm down the rabbit hole now! I can officially throw out that no pre-ordering rule. Looks like I'll be hitting Target today.
  6. The possible releases have so many possibilities, it is hard to tell. Hopefully they will be good
  7. I'd like to see a side-by-side between this and the Toy Biz version. This figure looks cool enough, but I'm pretty partial to that Toy Biz version.
  8. I loved the Iron Patriot callback, but it was unnecessary, especially since it seemed like a last-minute change and all promotional art and merchandise used the black and grey color palette. And since this figure is not movie accurate because of that, I'm not as hyped as I wish I was. I'm really excited to see what will customizers do with this figure though.
  9. Yesterday
  10. The Warmachine is part of the reason I decided to pick up the new wave. All I have is the very first Warmachine with the removable face plate. Comic book version. This version is bigger, better, faster, stronger. Thanks for the review JayC.
  11. That's right Starlord67, as we used to say back in the day, "Its all gravy baby"! Make Mine Marvel!
  12. I'd love to see the blue\yellow training suit and the black Team X suit in the future. A Team X three pack with MAVERICK and SABERTOOTH would be Awesome!!
  13. So there with you my friend. I would love to see an animated X-men movie while we wait for them to debut in the MCU. SO MANY GREAT STORIES TO TELL!
  14. Yeah they got the main versions done. No doubt about that. Out of the pre infinity series line we only need astonishing xmen, training suit and age of apocalypse
  15. Oh, no doubt. Just off the top of my head, Ultimate Wolverine, Bone claws Wolverine, Spy-Gear Wolverine, Samurai Wolverine, Burning claws Wolverine, etc, etc, etc. That's why I said "SEEMS like . . ."
  16. This figure is Awesome! It’s my new main Warmachine. Its poses awesome. Just wish it came with a unmasked Rodey head.
  17. I can think of quit a few variations of Wolverine Hasbro has yet to do.
  18. Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame War Machine figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from Megalopolis.Toys Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  19. The taxes they charge vary according to your state. As for Wolverine, I think you're on the right track. It seems like every variation on Wolverine that CAN be done, HAS been done. I also think X-Men being side-itemed and back-burnered for so long has probably tainted their over-all popularity. The days when Wolverine and/or the X-Men were the first and last thought on every fan-boy's mind are sadly long past. Finally, that first appearance Wolverine design just doesn't make for a very striking figure, and that's coming from a HUGE fan of those classic designs.
  20. Got my pre-order in at Pulse as well. 63.59 after tax for me. Dunno what's up with that. I mean, I'm definitely more psyched for the Hulk, but that Wolverine looks pretty great, too! He's certainly good enough to knock the old Toybiz Face-Off version out of his slot in the display rotation. What's the deal, is everyone just sick of Wolverine figs? I'm not there myself just yet, but I could certainly understand. Every time I see a new Deadpool or MCU Iron Man thing I just roll my eyes and thank Hasbro for the wallet rest.
  21. Hah, I don't know what all the big fuss is about. I will go to see this movie just because its the X MEN. And if I don't think its any good, so what. I can wait for the MCU to make one that's better. its a win, win guys.
  22. So their is a rumor flying around that Marvel is looking to have Deadpool make his MCU debut in the third Spider-Man movie. I don't see it happening mainly because I don't see Disney debuting a Fox character they just obtained in a Sony movie. So while Im sure there will be plenty of headlines for this flying around I'm just not really buying it, your thought?
  23. Nice work on this one Iron Studios. I wonder if this will be Thor's new look in the next GOTG movie, or I mean AOTG. Thanks
  24. This Is True. From the list I provided any thing that has New next to it just means that the Hasbro Product codes for those listing's have not been seen before from any previous existing products. Meaning these are new unrevealed products.
  25. Who knows maybe it's a new Banshee and Thunderbird to round out the all-new all-different X-Men team :)
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Today's Birthdays

1. Cochise73
      Cochise73
      (26 years old)
    2. fred
      fred
      (26 years old)
    3. GojiBill
      GojiBill
      (35 years old)
    4. harleyshenoy
      harleyshenoy
      (38 years old)
    5. jonesy7475
      jonesy7475
      (46 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Starlord67  »  JayC

Hey there...who won the BBTS CONTEST? I want to congratulate them.
      · 2 replies
    • dannygrayce84  »  JayC

Jay C my old friend. I need to acquire Professor X by any means necessary! I have been faithfully commenting on here every few days or so. I watch every single video and read every review you do. Problem is that when I watch your videos on Youtube, I am playing it through my PS4, and for some stupid reason, on the PS4 Youtube app. you can't comment on videos. I do not use my Laptop every single day, so therefor am not able to always post. But I do Thumbs up every video! And if you remember, I have always tried to participate in your contests, but I think cause I'm Canadian you don't like me! Is this a throw back to '97 when WWF during the Attitude Era, split Canada and America down the middle and basicly almost started World War 3, with Stone Cold leading the American's and Bret Hart leading the Canadians! But I like you Jay, I think your really good at what you do, and I do believe you do actually give a #$##, and are not just in it for a quick buck. So unless your not prepared to throw down against the Excellence of Execution, The The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be, then you should use your Greatness and Influences, to make it possible for a Professor X to come my way! I will leave you with this final thought to ponder: 'Race Car spelled backwords is racE raC!'
      · 0 replies
    • MGHX

a video i made last year 
      · 0 replies
    • americamgl  »  CobraSaboteur87

Hey my dear friend, I know you are in the South FL area and I think you also collect Star Wars figures. Have you seen the Gamorrean Guards from Target by any chance? Thank you :)
      · 3 replies
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE