All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New Fantastic Four SPIDER-MAN Wolverine GREY Hulk 90's Ghost Rider with bike just to Jack that price up
  3. Heralds of galactus (maybe galactus Silver surfer terrax Firelord Air walker
  4. Nice one Toyzlife. That Hulk, and Thor are some of Hasboro's finest works to date. Great shot and thanks for sharing.
  5. You must know I know that, right, Tarot? You're normally quick as a fox & your Marvel knowledge is exemplary. That's why I typed 'Wanda Langkowski' not Wanda Langkowski. Now, that's how to do a story about gender and identity, without turning it into a moralistic after-school special, cheap giggles or contemporary 'representation' and PC story... There was a comment too, earlier, about the genius of John Byrne - as writer & penciller. Couldn't agree more: that these figures are being issued 34 years after #1 and are totally based on Byrne's iteration of the team (except Vindicator, of course) says it all. Have to say: every time I look at a picture of Box I or Box II, I am praying harder and harder that they BAF either of these two....needed.
  6. Imperial Guard Starbolt Smasher Fang Hussar Earthquake Titan-12'scale Squadron Supreme Dr Spectrum Blue Eagle Power Princess Whizzer Skrullian Spymaster Black Archer Masters of Evil-circa Baron Zemo led 80s group that seiged Avengers mansion Wrecking crew-classic versions on new Thor/Herc bucks Mr Hyde Fixer Goliath-Eric Jolsten 12' scale
  7. Misfits and Losers Frogman Steel Spider Spot Kangaroo Gibbon Grizzly
  8. I love some of the teams already mentioned above, such as New Warriors, Serpent Society, Byrne-era Fantastic Four, and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. I'd also love to get Guardians of the Galaxy (classic versions from '70s and '90s comics) Starhawk Yondu Charlie 27 Martinex Nikki Heroes of Asgard Balder the Brave Fandral the Fair Hogun the Grim Volstagg the Voluminous Lady Sif Heimdall Heroes for Hire (from Power Man & Iron Fist and Deadly Hands of Kung Fu) Luke Cage Iron Fist Misty Knight Colleen Wing White Tiger El Aguila
  9. Today
  10. the dream would be be something that everyone could enjoy, the Batman TAS or X-Men TAS
  11. Easy pass for me, probably because I just go the 80th version and that is as definitive as it gets
  12. It’s for the kids, I’m sure it’ll be good for that demographic. I still wish marvel would focus on animation that was a little more mature. Something close to Batman TAS, or even Avatar the last Airbender.
  13. Here we go again. Good luck everybody. Thanks again for the opportunity. These contests are awesome.
  14. In fact by the looks of it, there are no accessories at all with this set
  15. Obviously because swords are super-badass, and it looked good in a comic panel. Yes, there are a hundred ways Iron Man could take-out anyone a sword would prove at all effective against. No, it makes no sense what so ever, but if you're gonna start using, logic, the whole things gonna fall apart.
  16. You're crazy. (snicker) Seriously though, I would love some Golden Age love, the same with an FF wave. Also, I now have this great mental image of walking down a Walmart isle and seeing Sugar Man's lovely face staring at me from an ML package window. Hasbro has to make that happen. As for Box, I'm kinda glad they didn't try and shoe-horn him into the boxed set. That big ol' SOB is the kind of thing that screams BAF. I'm thinking at least Hulkbuster size.
  17. They coulda even done it in a little tongue-in-cheeck way by including a few of Snowbird's favorite Avatar animals, one of which is literally a wolverine. Kinda bummed they didn't include a few critters in white for a little Snowbird transformation action but I guess we can always just pop over to TRU and rummage the little zoo toy bins aaaannnndd.....errrr, oh yeah. Sad again. Guess I'll just open my MOC Tobiz Snowbird figure after all.
  18. I love this show, I really do, but it's kinda sad when you can quote the bad guy's scary one-liner before he even says it. Same with the season tag. God help us, nobody even tries anymore.
  19. All right! Another Amazing Friend show. Hopefully, the show turns out to be a good one.
  20. I’m just perplexed about the sword, why does Ironman need a sword?
  21. I’ve heard of these guys from the X-men comic books, it’s cool they’re getting a Marvel Legends set.
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Popular Now

• Today's Birthdays

1. JonWes
      JonWes
      (40 years old)
    2. xhairs
      xhairs
      (40 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• leokearon

Check out my Digibashs either here or on my Deviantart Page
      · 0 replies
    • Francisco214  »  Jmacq1

Hey, im new to dis but i love marvel legends

· 0 replies
    • Cocolton03

I have a goood trade up for grabs, my fantastic four lot I posted for a storm collectibles mortal kombat!
      · 0 replies
    • Starlord67  »  JayC

Hey there...who won the BBTS CONTEST? I want to congratulate them.
      · 2 replies
    • dannygrayce84  »  JayC

Jay C my old friend. I need to acquire Professor X by any means necessary! I have been faithfully commenting on here every few days or so. I watch every single video and read every review you do. Problem is that when I watch your videos on Youtube, I am playing it through my PS4, and for some stupid reason, on the PS4 Youtube app. you can't comment on videos. I do not use my Laptop every single day, so therefor am not able to always post. But I do Thumbs up every video! And if you remember, I have always tried to participate in your contests, but I think cause I'm Canadian you don't like me! Is this a throw back to '97 when WWF during the Attitude Era, split Canada and America down the middle and basicly almost started World War 3, with Stone Cold leading the American's and Bret Hart leading the Canadians! But I like you Jay, I think your really good at what you do, and I do believe you do actually give a #$##, and are not just in it for a quick buck. So unless your not prepared to throw down against the Excellence of Execution, The The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be, then you should use your Greatness and Influences, to make it possible for a Professor X to come my way! I will leave you with this final thought to ponder: 'Race Car spelled backwords is racE raC!'
      · 0 replies
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE