All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Was a very pleasing showcase indeed. Difficult to pin down a favorite, but I think I enjoyed seeing Hulk and Silver Samurai the most.
  3. Great looking Falcon & highest quality 1:12 scale issue to date by far IMO. Unfortunately nothing included via accessories that supports this somehow being priced @ $100 (which is price most U.S. e-tailers are listing for) IMO. Should be somewhere in the $50-$60 range IMO, comparable to the rest of the IW line (excl. Thanos) that do not come with TN Effect pieces and/or Marvel stands.
  4. One of my favorite reveals was the night crawler. I also enjoyed the new spiderman figures especially the scorpion with Bendy Wire tail What was your Favorite reveal!?!
  5. RdRnr76

#NYTF2019 MARVEL LEGENDS

Looking forward to the Hela, Grandmaster & Glaive 2-pks. as all look great along with the applicable add'l fig. in each pk.
  6. Today
  7. RdRnr76

#NYTF19 - Mezco Marvel New Products

The 89 Batman & Captain Marvel both appear to be very HQ & great looking figs. About time we get a quality 89 Batman (that does not break when articulating) & the Captain Marvel face likeness & sculpt otherwise is the best I've seen to-date. The missing cape & no hammer crush hand on Hela is somewhat disappointing however.
  8. leokearon

Hopes for ML

I would like to see they bringing back more accessories, they have been skimping out recently on some figures. I would love to see them stop charging full price for small figures like Rocket or Spider-Ham. Maybe Some accessory packs like they did way back in the Star Wars line
  9. Aldryff

MGSV Quiet

I commissioned this excellent custom from http://www.mintconditioncustom.com And while it took some time to get it in hand it's one of my favorite items in my very small collection.
  10. What are you all looking forward to or hoping for in the near future for ML? For me, I would like to see more experimentation for one. Butterfly joints on figures of all sizes, double elbow joints on female figures. The introduction of cloth capes like the Star Wars Black Series. I'm aware that these might be some costly changes but I think this line could go very far. I have a list of characters I want done and some that I feel should be revisited. Daken on the new Bullseye body (same treatment as other wolverine figures alt hands and head) Venom on the Omega Red body (one classic head and one monstrous head) Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider (normal head and rider head and his bladed weapons) Sentry on an entirely new body (with butterfly joints and better proportions) These are just some examples but I would love to hear what you all would like to see moving forward!
  11. I guess here's a more complete list for me: Archangel (X-Force) Beast (Age of Apocalypse) Bishop (X-Force revenant hunter) Colossus (red/white 80s look and outback era) Forge (Age of Apocalypse) Havok (classic/outback era) Iceman (Age of Apocalypse) Magik (either era of New Mutants) Magneto (Morrison era and white costume) Nightcrawler (Age of Apocalypse, X-Force, and a more modern take on his classic look) Multiple Man (Age of Apocalypse) Psylocke (armoured outback era, Uncanny X-Force, and more modern black costume with gray X) Rogue (green/white hooded look from Uncanny Avengers era and outback era) Sinister (Victorian look from Uncanny X-Men vol.2) Sunfire (Age of Apocalypse/horseman era) Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men era and X-Force)
  12. Dang! I am nowhere near caught up and BLAMMO! Here is some more amazing plastic-crack for your yearning entertainment. thanks... & THANKS!
  13. This isn't a complaint, I love the figure, but it's weird, every single time i see that Emma Frost the first thing that pops into my head is "Black Canary!?!" So far, the closest thing I have to an issue with any of this stuff is it doesn't look like there's any concession for mounting Cap's shield on the front of his bike. Not a deal breaker, just kind of disappointing.
  14. I would love to see a Modular Iron Man or Silver Centurion Iron Man
  15. She wore it for about 10 years, which is amazing (and strange) for Jan
  16. Same here. Buck is not what I wanted and costume is not my preferred.
  17. Gerard

Classic Helmut Zemo

He is one of my top 3 fav Marvel characters. So anything Helmut related I'll buy.
  18. Fixer and a new Moonstone I need the original Thunderbolts.
  19. Not sure where your getting that. Cap has a new suit, Iron Man has a new suit, Hawkeye has a new suit, War Machine has a new suit, Black Widow has a new look, the Hulk wears clothes now, Thanos has his armor, and there's apparently a time jump during the film. Factor in the Quantum suits, the fact that in movie time Captain Marvel's last appearance was AT LEAST 23 years ago, and this film will probably have more "toyetic" material than any other MCU picture to date.
  20. Well think about it, other than those weird Avengers suits we've seen which honestly for me personally am not to interested in buying in figure form, there probably isn't much new material for them to work with. Yes its a major movie but its also a direct continuation of the last one which means everyone is still wearing the same outfits for the most part.
  21. actually the one from the Ant-man Ultron wave is one of her most recognizable costume and is a costume she has wore for more then one mission.
  22. This is one of the best, if not the best bunch of ML offerings I've ever seen, man! Classic versions of Thor, Iron Man, Captain America with his scale mail, Guardian, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Magneto, Quicksilver, Mystique??? My heavens, Hasbro you have made this 70's baby very very happy indeed!
  23. Marvel Legends is really coming out with some great figures this year so I wish everyone the best of luck in hopes one of us will be able to get a hold of some of these upcoming releases!
  24. I'd love to see Wasp in one of her better, more recognizable costumes from the Avengers.
  25. I know I’m weird, but I almost feel guilty when I replace a figure I’ve had on my shelf for over ten years with an updated version. Oh well, getting ready to do it again...Beast, Gambit, Forge
  26. My biggest "want" is a redo of the Marvel NOW! Iron Man so one of my favorite suits can get a figure that is accurate to the comics and not half-assed.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE