All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Disassembled, Devastation... How about giving the X-men something to be hopefull of, instead of giving them mass-extinction stories.
  3. Please bring back my homeboy Cyclops. Also, love the throwback to the Jim Lee look.
  4. Marvel announces Devastation for Uncanny X-Men #11. Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG Art and Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA Coming February 2019
  5. Found a Silver Surfer at the Walgreens near the train station today. Funny how things work out.
  6. Mine is a similar situation. All Walgreens in my area got 5 Things on the exact same day (again, according to the computers) and scalpers snatched em up immediately. I found a single one someone had stashed in a kiosk display. Magiks started popping up sporadically all over town, but they were hitting the shelves about a dozen at a time. Now they're just littering the entire toy isles.
  7. Well according to websites like Moviefone, IMDB and Variety it's already in the works so, if there's any faith that these are reputable websites it looks like it's pretty much a done deal. Latest rumors are that it's supposed to be some kinda buddy cop thing like Leathal Weapon, according to Sebastian Stan. Of course, and again the SJW community is out in full force making their demands about gender & sexuality changes they want, but if they can avoid caving in and rewriting the characters' entire histories and back stories, it's starting to look better and better. Maybe the buddy cop format means they'll be chasing down more than one single "criminal" during the entire duration of the show. Fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath.
  8. Satam

Best of 2018 Voting

I voted for Spider-man Noir for "Best Spider People," but I almost voted for Spider-Punk (maybe should have voted for Spider-Punk) since Noir really kind of sucks in the accessory department.
  9. I definitely agree on the outfit, it is a bit much too, lol. But yes, in person she's a warrior goddess for sure. And Hulk Buster you say? Care to share some photos?
  10. greenlucario

Best of 2018 Voting

Actually not an easy set to come by, but for those that did go out of their way to get it, it kind of burns a bit. I mean it was great the first time don't get me wrong, (I loved having him for the role he had in the Thanos Imperative) but he's kind of a one and done character since most of his different looks are color swaps. I'm glad for newer collectors to get the chance, just kind of wish he wasn't in a big wave like the Apocalypse wave.
  11. Yeah, you're probably right about that.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Nope, gimme this classic Falcon costume & then you all can have Captain falconAmerica or whatever the heck you want as this will be the only one I need.
  14. Never a big fan of Falcon's classic look, but I'm also rarely in favor of repeating the same looks. If they were to do a comic figure I'd prefer they go with his Joe Bennett designed costume from around 2005 or so. If not, I'd also take his Avengers uniform.
  15. Thanks for another chance in this great contest. I am posting to social media to spread the word. Congrats JKenbok
  16. enzosaurusrex

Best of 2018 Voting

Thanks for the reply. Prof X from rider wave is dated for this year? Nice!
  17. That’s an Extreme Sets diorama. You can get them on Bigbadtoystore.com. There’s two versions and that one is version 2. Definitely the better one cause it has a staiwell
  18. Thanks. I just use basic Krylon clear paint sealant. Dries clean in 10 min.
  19. fleskz

Best of 2018 Voting

Cool. Thanks for explaining. I was mostly worried, cause Black Panther is clearly going to be the best wave for me!
  20. This is A SICK photo!! Where did you get the mini subway diorama? P.s. Are we Not supposed to be able to comment on the newer posts? There is no comment button for me?
  21. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

if you mean the M'Baku wave that is not out until late December which to many people is too late to be included as it will only be coming out and many people won't get it until 2019. Thus it was excluded from the selections. This also includes the Deadpool/Prof X rider set and the Hydra Leader set. Also it may be early but there was a ton of stuff released so there is no worry about not having enough selection. Also the Winter/Spring rush makes people forget most of the figure of the last year so it better to get it done earlier then when the year ends. Finally, November to December are always Best of the year months. Not only NCS but many other sites and youtubers. Also this is just plain fun.
  22. I was not excited for this movie at first, but their promotional game is on point and I'm getting more and more excited everyday!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE