All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. looks like it's the Aim and Shock Trooper set that will be released in August. Archangel is listed as December.
  3. He's up for pre-order now on Entertainment Earth with a release date of December listed.
  4. That would be in August. I just pre-ordered from EE.
  5. When is Archangel being released
  6. Axonrey

SDCC 2018 3.75" Speculation thread

That's a bummer. I know we don't get much, but down to nothing?
  7. So Black Order is coming... for A4 waves?
  8. I like that the Archangel figure has a brighter, more comic-accurate paint app than the previous one. And the wings look to be a very shiny metallic finish as opposed to the duller matte appearance of the previous version!
  9. If Taika Waititi indeed takes over, we can maybe see something going the direction that we are seeing in the comics with the Asgardians of the Galaxy. With Valkyrie and Korg joining the team, maybe even Thor might join as the new leader alongside Rocket and Groot. Whatever happens, it will be something entirely new.
  10. CobraSaboteur87

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Allow me to reply to your post in case Hasbro is going to read this forum (they say they do) THANK YOU for Skullbuster! Bring on the bad guys!!! Majik & Archangel, while being re-issues, are better than the previous versions so yes, you can take my money
  11. I am still waiting on those Warriors Three Marvel Legends.
  12. CobraSaboteur87

Maybe it’s just that boxed photo or something but that Sentinel looks like 8in tall if that and goofy as hell looking?
  13. Blink, she first appeared in Age on Apocalypse and is a current showrunner on Fox's "The Gifted". :)
  14. CobraSaboteur87

Skullbuster & Blink, now that’s what I’m talking about!!!
  15. CobraSaboteur87

Classic Ant-Man is in the vintage wave 2
  16. I forgot to mention Apocalypse accessory included with Archangel (ala Onslaught/Kitty Pryde)
  17. Who is the purple chick with the green outfit?
  18. Inspection12e

For the third picture of the reveals I know I've seen it but I can't Remember where...
  19. They just put out "Days of Future Past" Sentinel/Logan
  20. I'm so glad I didn't buy the mcu ultron baf from the old wave, so I can get the 10th anniversary one
  21. Who is the space looking guy? And JayC you should ask the marvel team if they are gonna have GameStop stop overcharging on figures
  22. I'm so glad I didn't buy the mcu ultron baf from the old wave, so I can get the 10th anniversary one
  23. Inspection12e

On he front page. he looks good.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE