All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Holy #$##! It's true that people are way too sensitive, but when you are in a position of power and a lot of people would be viewing your ideals and comments, try keep what you know would piss people off, off of Social Media!
  3. Wow... That is sad and shocking... I know Disney has a a reputation and that is understandable, I just hope they get someone with good creative decisions
  4. i would have preferred Agamotto to be a select figure i am not into the mini mates line
  5. The hammer has finally fallen on "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Director. James Gunn. Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn, issues official statement that Gunn has been let go due to the growing controversy over this comments made on Twitter earlier this year. READ MORE
  6. Who woke up grandpa Steve Rogers?
  7. Kind of disappointed I recently got the bucky cap walmart black panther now that I see this one. I prefer this headsculpt and body mold over those tired old ones. I'm sure customizers will appreciate this blank slate for a body as well.
  8. That blue wasp is a great throwback to toybiz, plus everyone will be able to afford it this time. thanks hasbro
  9. This is a great way to catch up especially after coming back from a deployment, I couldn't catch up with all the waves Hasbro was pumping out. Best of luck to everyone. Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen
  10. The Wasp looks terrible but the Ant-Man looks fantastic. Didn't really care about the first wave but this one looks so much better.
  11. bigfatbot35

2018 SDCC - Marvel Display Friday Update

I really need that Black Panther figure. Maybe even the Scarlet Spider. It looks AMAZING!!!
  12. MINIMATES!!!! I love these little guys.
  13. bigfatbot35

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

Don't really like the X-Men Marvel Select figures and I think this one just looks bad.
  14. I only have a small amount of funko pops but these look good enough for me to buy.
  15. bigfatbot35

2018 SDCC - Hot Toys Marvel Images

Haven't really seen that much of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D but this figure looks pretty good. Too bad I'm broke.
  16. I like the fact that they did these Easter Eggs like that. But I don't understand the weapon for Apocalypse. It seems kinda weird.
  17. Personally I would like a Scarlet Witch movie more than a Black Widow movie. It would be a great way to introduce Magneto and possibly the Brother of Mutants. Maybe Hawkeye could cameo in it if they do it.
  18. Today
  19. As soon as I saw that Deadpool I knew that it was the figure I was searching for all my life. It is amazing considering it comes with two animals that are dressed just like him. The other reveals were just spectacular as well. Cannot wait for these to come out.
  20. I know, I just want more figures reveals hahahaha
  21. I'm very hyped and a bit disappointed! Hasbro nailing with the Mcu Figs, However The Vintage Black Panther & Scarlet Spidey just meh. pass. Hopefully Hawkeye will be treated right, Don't care if he's a bucky-cap mold just need a Classic Hawkeye!
  22. me neither. So hard to pose them other characters. Luke and weapon X look dope tho
  23. I've been wanting to see this movie for so long.
  24. Finally a purple & black panther. I hate monochromatic figures.
  25. newcollector24680

2018 SDCC - Marvel Easter Eggs Hasbro Display

I wonder how they will release the alternate clawed hand for Apocalypse.
  26. I can't believe how popular this game has gotten. First ML has their Game stop exclusive, then Hot Toys has their own AND a SPIDER-PUNK!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE