All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New images have surfaced from an overseas convention via aminews giving us a new look at the Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Gambit figure from Kaiyodo. The figure will include interchangeable hands, energy charged playing cards, staff, and multiple face pieces. You can pre-order the figure now at Megalopolis.Toys.
  3. I just cant get passed that squished face sculpt.. his eyes and facial features are just too damn close together. The overall sculpt looks ok but not how I see Beast. This one is going to have a fun ride tho until the Marvel Legends one hits.. then he will be very forgotten. Altho his size may be bigger than the ML one so he may fit well in peoples collections. The eyes are the main problem with this figure and its what fully ruins it for me. Actually the more i look at it, its the face overall.
  4. In case you arent familiar with this gif/movie.. hes saying "Do it DOUG!" from mallrats :D none of the gifs have subtitles to it.. :/
  5. Today
  6. RecklessEndangerment

Uncanny X-Men #11 - Devastation

Seriously. I've been thinking this for years. Nothing ever seems to get any better, does it?
  7. This is a new segment we are launching here on MarvelousNews where we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. For today's photo we are spotlighting Photographer Rakanishu and his photo showing off the recent Hasbro Marvel Legends Apocalypse Build-A-Figure. The photo is titled The Apocalypse. The Apocalypse By Rakanishu Be sure to Give Rakanishu a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think about the photo in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  8. erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Select 7" X-Men Beast figure from Diamond Select Toys. You can purchase this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com. Check out images for this figure below and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  9. Disassembled, Devastation... How about giving the X-men something to be hopefull of, instead of giving them mass-extinction stories.
  10. Please bring back my homeboy Cyclops. Also, love the throwback to the Jim Lee look.
  11. Marvel announces Devastation for Uncanny X-Men #11. Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG Art and Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA Coming February 2019
  12. Found a Silver Surfer at the Walgreens near the train station today. Funny how things work out.
  13. Mine is a similar situation. All Walgreens in my area got 5 Things on the exact same day (again, according to the computers) and scalpers snatched em up immediately. I found a single one someone had stashed in a kiosk display. Magiks started popping up sporadically all over town, but they were hitting the shelves about a dozen at a time. Now they're just littering the entire toy isles.
  14. Well according to websites like Moviefone, IMDB and Variety it's already in the works so, if there's any faith that these are reputable websites it looks like it's pretty much a done deal. Latest rumors are that it's supposed to be some kinda buddy cop thing like Leathal Weapon, according to Sebastian Stan. Of course, and again the SJW community is out in full force making their demands about gender & sexuality changes they want, but if they can avoid caving in and rewriting the characters' entire histories and back stories, it's starting to look better and better. Maybe the buddy cop format means they'll be chasing down more than one single "criminal" during the entire duration of the show. Fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath.
  15. Satam

Best of 2018 Voting

I voted for Spider-man Noir for "Best Spider People," but I almost voted for Spider-Punk (maybe should have voted for Spider-Punk) since Noir really kind of sucks in the accessory department.
  16. I definitely agree on the outfit, it is a bit much too, lol. But yes, in person she's a warrior goddess for sure. And Hulk Buster you say? Care to share some photos?
  17. greenlucario

Best of 2018 Voting

Actually not an easy set to come by, but for those that did go out of their way to get it, it kind of burns a bit. I mean it was great the first time don't get me wrong, (I loved having him for the role he had in the Thanos Imperative) but he's kind of a one and done character since most of his different looks are color swaps. I'm glad for newer collectors to get the chance, just kind of wish he wasn't in a big wave like the Apocalypse wave.
  18. Yeah, you're probably right about that.
  19. Yesterday
  20. Nope, gimme this classic Falcon costume & then you all can have Captain falconAmerica or whatever the heck you want as this will be the only one I need.
  21. Never a big fan of Falcon's classic look, but I'm also rarely in favor of repeating the same looks. If they were to do a comic figure I'd prefer they go with his Joe Bennett designed costume from around 2005 or so. If not, I'd also take his Avengers uniform.
  22. Thanks for another chance in this great contest. I am posting to social media to spread the word. Congrats JKenbok
  23. enzosaurusrex

Best of 2018 Voting

Thanks for the reply. Prof X from rider wave is dated for this year? Nice!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE