All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm disappointed that Gambit arms are single joined elbows, if you are gonna recycle the Nick Fury trench coat have the decency to recycle the arms too.
  3. I can’t keep up I love all these new figures especially Gambit!
  4. That Kingpin is a thing of beauty, easily the best thing Hasbro revealed in the con.
  5. Happy we finally are getting an updated kingpin, I’m happy he is getting another head which doesn’t surprise me but 3 might seem a little much, I guess I’m gonna have three new kingpins
  6. Today
  7. That’s a great Kingpin. One of the best human villains in Marvel gets another shot at the ML treatment.
  8. This Kingpin is BEAST... And, to echo what everyone else has already said: It’s about time!
  9. It's the same Sentinel from the MU. I think it's 14" tall.
  10. This kingpin figure looks great, Hasbro made a great choice making him the bag figure!
  11. ....Any idea if Red Goblin includes his Glider??
  12. Great Wave. I would like to see Hasbro do this more. Full movie waves and full comic waves like they have been doing with Spider-Man and X-men. It helps collectors.
  13. I can’t really tell what’s different about the 2 pack Spider Gwen. So much stuff though it’s time for a raise and a bank loan.
  14. These panels are really fun. Was able to catch HASCON last year and had a great time.
  15. Gonna start getting these for my nephews.
  16. Never got into Select or minimates.
  17. Am I the only one who is getting Deadpooled out?
  18. They just keep making fantastic stuff.
  19. Hasbro is absolutely crushing it. They keep making the ToyBiz truthers look more and more stupid.
  20. Crazy amount of stuff to much to take in. Gambit and Prof. X can’t wait! The hunt never ends for these Legends.
  21. This was a long time coming. WE have waited and now the reward. I don't know about the rest of the wave, but the BAF will probably be the best piece and Silver Sable is second so far. The rest is very weak.
  22. Finally new collectors we'll be able to buy an Archangel for a reasonable price. About time :P
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE