All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ya, they are both littering the shelves where I'm at too. Be that as it may, it's still a damn good figure. Maybe Hasbro knew what they were doing when they decided not to do an entire Ant-Man & the Wasp wave, though I still think those Vintage wave figures along with a comic Ben Foster woulda been a good idea, along with maybe a Yellowjacket update. I'm pretty sure the deciding factor was that there just weren't enough characters in the movie to make as many MCU figures as they usually prefer. Ant-Man, Wasp and Ghost were pretty much it, and though Luis is awesome in the movie i don't really see anyone all that excited about a figure of him. In a perfect world they woulda done a Ant-Man & Wasp wave and the line up would have been as follows: 1. Ant-Man (MCU) 2. Wasp (MCU) 3. Ghost (MCU) 4. Ben Foster Goliath 5. Classic Ant-Man 6. Classic Wasp 7. Comic Yellowjacket (male or female) BAF: Ant-Ton Woulda loved for a real Goliath BAF, but as we all know, the days of really big BAFs is long past us and any attempt at a giant Goliath or Yellowjacket or Giant Man would probably result in the Civil War Giant Man BAF half-assed effort.
  3. monron999

90's/Jim Lee Beast!!!!

I've heard it both ways and anyone who really knows seems to have quit talking a long time ago, tho Jessie Falcon was out front batting for Hasbro from the start. As I remember, I think TB alluded to it at one time but it didn't show up in prototype until Hasbro showed it at Toyfair. There's still a picture out there of someone giving him a kiss, LOL. It actually looked like something TB designed but the articulation was more along the lines of what Hasbro was doing at the time. Mainly that whole rotation ankle thing with no pivot. If you'll remember, Hercules was a similar situation. He looked really good, right in line with what TB had been doing. Then you opened the box. In the end I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Hasbro surely retained the designs with the license and many of the creative team. Those first Hasbro waves were probably mostly a continuation of work started by TB with Hasbro clearly determined to do their own thing eventually.
  4. Today
  5. monron999

Mafex is killing it

Its good to get one at least to see if its something you like. Its one of those wierd things. They're awesome to pose, but they're just so delicate they're really easy to break. Pose heavy collectors beware. I would, however suggest finding one on clearance or sale before deciding to start collecting at full price. I've managed to land some pretty cheap opened items on ebay.
  6. I gotta go see this movie, Deadpool is just too funny.
  7. Even though they re-used parts for him, this is still a unique figure. Gotta go pick him up.
  8. DewonScott89

Mafex is killing it

So far I haven't gotten my hands on a mafex figure yet but I plan to. The figures they have look amazing. The gwenpool figure I seen was beautiful. I plan on getting spider man both miles and peter.
  9. Ddhawkins

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Last one to leave can u please turn the lights out.
  10. Cap is too easy for them not to do since it'd just be a new face-printed Chris Evans head on the Winter Soldier Cap body. The Shuri teased from before will also likely be in this wave. We're definitely getting the new War Machine armor since Hasbro skipped over him last movie. Rektangular also leaked many months ago there is going to be some kind of two-pack with Nebula and Ant-Man in their Quantum Realm uniforms.
  11. That Shuri that they silhouetted in with that Black Panther Wave 2 might be part of this? Unless she's in a totally different wave with Corvus and Maw.
  12. What are y'all expecting to see Hasbro pump out for Endgame? Who will be the BAF? Let's talk about it! I expect we'll see Ronin, Rescue, and perhaps Cap in his new costume. For the BAF, Armored Thanos would be my best guess.
  13. The headsculpts are lifted directly from comic Venom artwork. I recognized one of the heads being inspired by the Venom vs. Carnage #1 cover, and another by the Venom: Dark Origin #4 cover, but I have no idea where does the grimace headsculpt comes from
  14. Rukkdeez

Mafex is killing it

At their price points, they better be "killing it"!
  15. Again, these expressions are really nice. At the same time however, the expressions make Venom less sinister. I guess Diamond Select is replicating the Venom from the recent film? With the addition of his symbol.
  16. Marvel Legends figures are on sale at Walgreens for $15.99 until 12/15.
  17. watanabefan

Marvel ultimate alliance 3

Nintendo published the game, so it's a case of it probably not existing at all if it wasn't gonna be a Switch exclusive. This was likely a compromise since the upcoming Square Enix Avengers game probably won't run on the Switch, so giving them their own exclusive title kept Nintendo happy.
  18. Yesterday
  19. I love to look of this suit and figure. This is a more anticipated figure of the wave for me anyway.
  20. I guess you could paint a little grey around the temples of the unmasked T'challa head and make it into a T'chaka figure.
  21. Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends Black Panther Movie 6" King T'Chalka figure from Hasbro which is part of the M'Baku Build-A-Figure wave. You can pre-order this figure now at Megalopolis Toys. Check out images for this figure below and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION below.
  22. I really enjoyed the first one. I think I may have even seen it twice. Watching it a third time for the new scenes doesn't sound like a bad idea.. but still on the fence about it, with money getting tight around the holiday season. Guess if I can find a friend who hasn't seen the second one yet, that may be enough of an incentive for me to go out there and watch it again.
  23. Been so hyped for this movie ever since we saw the first trailer. I was going to wait to see it later on with my comic buddy that moved several cities away, but I couldn't wait and just got opening night tickets for this last night. Luckily, my friend was cool with watching it separately, and we will be enjoying Welcome to Marwen when I go visit. Win/Win.
  24. I really want this figure. I wish his holster was functional. Luckily, it is a separate piece, (Thanks for showing that in the review). When I get this, I'll probably modify the holster so it'll be functional.
  25. 20th Century Fox has released a new video that finds Deadpool and his kidnapped sidekick Fred Savage rocking out to 11th best-selling musical act of all time. “This is how you remind me” that ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL opens in theaters this week on Wednesday, December 12th. Audiences of almost all ages will soon be able to enjoy the Merc with the Mouth's reimagining of DEADPOOL 2 filtered through the prism of childlike innocence. One dollar of every ticket sold in the United States from December 12-24, 2018 will be donated to F Cancer, who have graciously changed their name to Fudge Cancer be more PG-13 friendly for the 12 days of ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL'S release. ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL opens in theaters for a limited engagement this holiday season from December 12 through December 24, 2018!
  26. monron999

Mafex is killing it

True. I would buy a hell a lot of Mafex if they weren't so damn expensive. Then they're brittle and flimsy as hell once you take em outta the box.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE