All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Well the plan to make a Deadpool movie kids could watch has failed in the UK https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/upon-deadpool-receives-15-rating-uk/ Here in Ireland it has gone from 16 to a 15A rating
  3. He has to be coming sooner or later. We're getting roughly two Spider-Man waves a year and they've already hit most of his major rogues (Rhino, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, two different iterations of Hobgoblin, Kraven, Chameleon, several different iterations of Venom, Carnage, Mysterio, Lizard, Anti-Venom, Morbius, Jack O'Lantern, Jackal, Tombstone, Vulture, Boomerang, three different versions of Beetle, Speed Demon, Sandman and Electro, with Kingpin, Black Cat, Silver Sable and Puma coming soon). Without double dipping, the list of remaining notable Spider-Man villains they haven't done yet isn't too crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if we got Mr. Negative as early as next year, especially after how massively successful the PS4 game has been.
  4. Man Ryu really is taking on a whole super hero look in this figure. And Black Widow has REALLY changed since the last time i saw her.
  5. Gamestop Black Friday sale "25% off Action Figures and Statues" starting Nov. 22nd.
  6. I used to be very close, Monroe, MI but I have moved further north. However, just tonight I stopped at the Walgreen's nearest to me and they had 2 Magik's on the shelf so I grabbed one. Thanks for the information, spiderguy. I was going to check in Monroe the next time I was there, but it's no longer necessary. Now on to the second vintage wave. Only have seen it at Gamestop so far.
  7. While the figure has been hitting physical stores for over a month now, the new Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends 6” Magikfigure from Hasbro is finally available for purchase on their website.
  8. I've got 2 spare (bought a case and only using 6 along with my wave fig). Get at me.
  9. The Hyperion mold, I never liked. I would like to see them retire it. I think that aside from Venom & Creed, there aren't many characters that they could keep using it for, to keep up consistency. As for the Bucky mold, I like it, and hope they continue to use it, but they do need to incorporate the other molds more. I do think Sunfire is too bulky for their leaner characters (Torch just looks wrong on it), but it is a good one. Pizza Spidey needs more use, especially for the leaner characters. They need to use AIM/GR more, like the arms. The arms might hinder it, but Reed is begging to be used more. I would love to see them mix-n-match parts more, like they do for the female figures.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Hmmmm, the redesigns of Infinite Ryu and Black Widow look just like PS4 Spider-Man and Mr. Negative. Neat
  12. dude knock it off. the guy made a joke. you didn't get it. move on.
  13. Great set design and lighting. Love the Sauron BAF, hoping to find one at a local comic shop. Always liked the character’s design.
  14. No prob, I'll use my telepathic abilities to know when someone posts a sarcastic comment. Funny, cuz on plenty of other sites I belong to , especially sports forums, many posters use the red font to denote sarcasm. Just laziness here I guess.
  15. Asked you a serious question but you wanna be Pvt Joker. All good.
  16. As long as we're going with early 2000s internet trends, can we bring back customized forum signatures?
  17. Lots. Particularly when some of the early bodies are starting to already show their age. That's not even getting into characters who are likely gonna require some degree of dedicated sculpting.
  18. ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Gamerverse 3.75" PS4 Spider-Man Vs Mr. Negative 2-Pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this now at our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys. Check out images for this two-pack below in our GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  19. Can you be more specific as to which female character/characters? Asides from She-Hulk/Thundra a much needed Titania, there aren't really too many large sized gals out there. We have female teen bucks, we have a Warbird buck, Scarlet witch buck, what other type of female body buck do you want?
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE