All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. tarot

2019 Waves

we're actually discussing this a few threads down so try there instead. try the pre sdcc or the prediction threads thanks
  3. If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs..

4. Infinitum

2019 Waves

I think we can predict mostly what will come in some of the upcoming last few waves. If not entirely but partially. For example, the multiple man jacket in addition to the 90's X-Men we've gotten this year practically DEMANDS a Gambit figure. I would not be shocked to learn that a Brood build a figure is on the way. The theme this year seems to be 90's comics. And closer to the end of the year, we may get more figures based on Spider-Man PS4. I mean Mr. Negative is a first for that figure, but why not give us a Scorpion? A Kingpin? Or other versions of characters from the game? But what about next year? What themes or figures would you want to see show up in 2019?
  5. I like this outfit Thor wore but not as much as his first outfit that he wore in Thor Ragnarok. They should have added the cloth he tried using to disguise himself. lol I like how ShartimusPrime had the Bigtime Let Down Spiderman at the end of his videos. It always makes me laugh.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Venom is a really cool character, and deserves a comic accurate movie. But without spiderman, it will be very hard to make it good. He looks cool, but they should have made him into the mcu, especially since marvel has this long running doppelganger villains like Killmonger. Also, he is just a really good spidey villain.
  8. Apocalypse is such a step up from the old toy biz one. Not interested in the magneto, the suit is its fall in my opinion.
  9. Short of garnering a winning lottery ticket, I doubt I’ll ever see any of my shelf space tricked out with any Hot Toys product, any time soon. But, damned if this Thor doesn’t look all kinds of pimp — as most other of their stuff does!
  10. Hot toys are out of my price range but they always look great, with level of detail and paint apps, however I think this Thor head sculpt looks good and a lot like Chris Hemsworth but I wouldn't say it is a better looking head sculpt than the Hasbro Thor figure from the Valkyrie, The Hasbro Head sculpt looks great especially for the price the figure costs.
  11. tarot

Comic-Con Correspondence

LOL. I have no problem with people asking about it (I'm curious and concerned too) but I just wanted to remind new people the unwritten rule we have in this forum. (God I can still remember when we had a wishlist turn into a 5 page dispute about what sell more.) One of my theory though is actually quite simple. When the MCU was starting out we actually very few character. Iron Man Thor Cap Hulk, maybe Black widow and Hawkeye were the main focus of the MCU. But now look at how many characters we have in the MCU. You need a score card just to name them all. and that's not even including the Netflix, AOS, Runaways and Cloak and Dagger (are the last 2 part of the MCU? I never watched them). so basically the more character there are in the MCU the more figures we get of them.
  12. Wishing me luck for these sets, hahaha, thanks JayC. I really like this xmen set. The black widow and baf are great!
  13. Looks great, wasn’t Interested, but seems great after seeing the review, thanks JayC.
  14. Cool yellow jacket, but too many antmans. I like the fig, but it’s just the same fig 3 times in a raw.
  15. I really want to see this set, but the 3 pack doctor strange, ironman, and thanos looks awesome to me.
  16. Box looks great, but not interested in this set. I’m not very interested in the sdcc sets, although Jay’s review of the red skull set is changing my mind.
  17. The monster Venom is great, but I don’t care much for the Poison fig, as well as some of the other figs in this wave.
  18. After seeing this review, I really want to get this set. I still think it’s expensive since there isn’t baf included, but the headsculpt is great for the cap.
  19. I REALLY want to want this one, but I just can't justify all that green for a single figure.
  20. So, I went ahead and removed his hair and cut up the head so the hair would fit better. Here's how it was before: Here are the after pics. I put the Infinity War Cpt America for comparison in the pic.
  21. Can't watch the video just yet, but can anyone tell which iron man is the base for poison?
  22. He's always been great at showing off a figure and being direct, I wish more ML reviewers were like that.
  23. Rukkdeez

Comic-Con Correspondence

Tarot, I don't think this is an "MCU vs Marvel thing" at all. At least not necessarily. Concerns about the future of this line and Marvel based characters are a very real thing. I understand you don't want the bickering to be revisited (understandably so), but I think these concerns are what some of the posters want me to address at the Con. You're absolutely right, the MCU is a necessary "evil" in order for the continuation of this line, but the "taking over" of it is real (and at least I believe, unnecessary) . Did you know since 2012 we've gotten 8 Chris Hemsworth figures? EIGHT!!! (I chose him because we always default to RDJ or Chris Evans so this magnifies my point) Is that really necessary in order to keep this line moving. I think not. If peeps want me to ask about this, then (without bickering about it) this is the thread to ask.
  24. Absolutely agree, Shartimusprime is a great reviewer. I always check for his reviews for anything I’m uncertain about.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE