Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Nothing Else to Talk about, so let's celebrate Stitch's news

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:48 AM

There isn't much news floating around here, so I think that it is criminal that Stitch has been keeping a news item from most of us.  He recently acquired a brand-new, mint Jaina.  Now, this is a rare, one of a kind item that hasn't been made available to the public.  It isn't officially sanctioned by Disney, but it may be the coolest item that any of us have gotten in a long time.

I'm talking not about Han and Leia's now canonically erased daughter but of Stitch's own new baby girl.

This (and the resulting lack of sleep) may, of course, explain some of his recent crossover ramblings.  I mean, equipping Rom and Star Wars characters with Nerf guns?  That almost sounds as foolish as trying to make a unified world out of G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Action Man, MASK, and...oh, wait.

Anyway, I thought it might be fun to congratulate Stitch on the new addition to his family.  Going beyond that, he has been such an integral part of the community that I would even consider taking up a collection to get his daughter a little gift from all of us.  I have a statue of Jaina in my collection that wasn't too pricey.  If it is still available, maybe we could all pitch in a few bucks to get that for him (I think it was about $60).  If we don't think that we can rustle up that much money (Force Friday is coming, after all), we could always shoot for $20 and get her a Black Series Jaina figure when it hits the shelves.   

#2 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

congrats.

#3 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Congratulations Stitch!

#4 Dracos

Dracos

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

Well, we did just get that Executioner/Enchantress 2-pack, and the Jewel wave is available for pre-order, and there was Rom (!!!) in our scale, but things are certainly few and far between for us.

None of which takes away from my most sincere congratulations, stich13!!!! :)

#5 Ddhawkins

Ddhawkins

Mouser

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:38 PM

Congratulations stitch.

#6 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Thanks everyone. And thank you for the kind words Wedge. I appreciate it, but no gift is necessary. Just send some prayers and happy thoughts my way.

#7 x-man77

x-man77

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:56 PM

Great news - congrats Stitch!

#8 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:55 AM

Yeah, you had sex!

#9 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

So THAT'S how I ended up with all of those kids (and no money or hair)!!!!!

#10 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

Congrats Stitch.....here's to many great memories for you and your daughter of playing "super guys" together. One of my proudest days was when my then three year old could identify Galactus. Many happy days to look forward to ... even if you don't ever sleep the same again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us