Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

NEW DLC FOR MUA 2?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WillyCliff

WillyCliff

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

I replayed through MUA 2 this week for the hell of it and get some new achievements and as fun as magneto and cable are the game feels incomplete.. was the game such a failure that we wont be getting new dlc? i remember activision at one time saying we would be getting regular dlc... i mainly just want Cyclops as a playable character.. u have jean grey and cable..y not finish the family ( i know jean isnt ms pryor but she was a clone of jean anyway)
also characters like nova, sentry,war machine, and most of the NPC's from the game...
they have the models.. y not let us use them?

#2 RandomlyWicked

RandomlyWicked

Romulan

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

Activision lost their rights for all of their Marvel stuff except for Spider-man on the first of the year. This includes all of the dlc they already released for the Ultimate Alliance games. I found this out because I was going to pick up MUA2 recently because the price has gone down and discovered on different video game forums that the dlc was missing. Activision is trying to work on getting the dlc back out there but reportedly Marvel (who now has the rights) keeps saying "no".

#3 resident73

resident73

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:51 AM

that kind of blows big time : (

#4 EvilHayato

EvilHayato

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Yeah I didnt find out about this til after I bought it about a month or so ago. Its a decent game, but those DLC characters were some of the ones I REALLY wanted. After i put it in i went to look for the DLC and to my chagrin, they were completely gone. So was the original MUA 1 DLC(which im glad i have but its also on the Gold edition) The game is ok but I honestly liked the first one better. It was less monotonous and had alot more variety in the enemies.. i mean you fight the friggin kraken. Most of the bosses in MUA2 were all regular characters to battle.

#5 EvilHayato

EvilHayato

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Yeah I didnt find out about this til after I bought it about a month or so ago. Its a decent game, but those DLC characters were some of the ones I REALLY wanted. After i put it in i went to look for the DLC and to my chagrin, they were completely gone. So was the original MUA 1 DLC(which im glad i have but its also on the Gold edition) The game is ok but I honestly liked the first one better. It was less monotonous and had alot more variety in the enemies.. i mean you fight the friggin kraken. Most of the bosses in MUA2 were all regular characters to battle.

#6 jiggychoo

jiggychoo

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

I haven't heard about this one . What is this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us