All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Black Panther wave 2, They look great but I am passing. I can understand what Tarot said about using them as place holders and thats cool. I am on a budget so I can't buy everything and I already stated what I am doing with MCU figures. I stick to the main heroes. Everything else is a pass thats movie based. Vintage Line wave 2, These look great. My budget says to pass but my heart says I want these. I already have these characters but they are in the form I want so I probably will grab them except for Scarlet Spider. I am happy that people are getting a second try at him that missed out the first time. I have to play it by ear to see if I will get these. See what else is hitting at NYCC. Spiderman wave 1 of 2019, I am going to pass. I love the Kingpin BAF. I may just grab him off of Ebay if the price is right. I already broke down in last August and bought the Toybiz version. Again the budget plays a roll. I am pretty much wrapped up with Spiderman so what else I am seeing are easy passes. I love the first Black Cat we got and this new one comes no where near to that one. When I was collecting the 3.75 line I remember how jealous I was that the 6 inch line got a more superior one then what the 3.75 line got. I am happy that people are getting Silver Sable finally. I might get her myself but not a must have for me. Again budget. X-Men 2019, Oh yeah, I will be grabbing the whole case this coming year. I am thrilled that we are getting Gambit FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Blink looks awesome. I hope we get a new Forge. If we got a new Jim Lee Beast then I would be lying on the floor seriously hurt because my out of shape butt would have been trying to do cartwheels. I feel Hasbro would out do the Toybiz one with a killer sculpt. I really hate the Storm we are getting this year. I want one with longer hair. DITCH THE FREAKING MOHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for NYCC to see what else we are getting. Avengers wave 1 of 2019, I imagine this will be movie based pretty heavily so I will be cherry picking. I am wrapped up on the MCU main heroes so I will be grabbing that Hercules. Man, he looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! A major want is crossed off my list so now I hope we get a Tigra or comic based Falcon or War Machine down the line. Riders of 2019, Deadpool is a pass. The budget says no. Prof. X is a must. The main article up front says that he will be coming in the Riders and not in the X wave so that makes me happy that a slot is opened up in the main wave. Plus I don't see how you can make that chair into a BAF. Exclusives of 2019, These are looking to be passes. I already have the Rocket ArchAngel and I don't see much of a difference so budget says no. Would like to have the Apocalypse BAF ass (That came out wrong. Screw it you know what I am talking about :p). Magik is a pass as well. I already have the SDCC version. Happy that people are having another try at her. The army builder AIM soldiers look nice but yeah a pass, budget. We'll see................. Luke Cage 2 pack yeah I will be grabbing and happy its a Walmart exclusive but wished we were getting an Iron Fist instead of whats her name. I may get the SDCC one at some point. Previews, I hope we are getting a Quicksilver. We need a new one. I'll take an Avenger one first though then X Factor. Get one in one line then the other in a Vintage line? That would work. It would just need a repaint.
  3. Going by the current model, we have one remaining Rider to be revealed for 2019...
  4. Today
  5. The only figure I feel kinda "Meh" about is Black Cat... It seems like they cut a corner and just gave us the old one's forearms/shins. I just want a classic Dodson Felicia, is that too much to ask?
  6. Yodaminch

SDCC 2018 3.75" Speculation thread

Nothing for 2018 or 2019 it seems. Big miss on not doing something with Avengers 4 for this scale in my opinion. But that lack of Toys R Us probably doesn't help us either. I'm just going to hope by 2020 we see a return and some of these legends sculpts get shrunk down- Kingpin, Jim Lee Gambit, Jim Lee Storm that is apparently in the works and some of the other characters we never got.
  7. I really like that Rogue, I still like my Legends version better, but this is a definite buy for me. I didnt think we were going to get her from Marvel Select.
  8. It's definitely Thanos. I love the look of these ToyBox figures. They are a great mix of kids general aesthetics and modern articulation & style.
  9. I should've mentioned this on the "correspondence" thread; the 3.75" scale Legends are (more or less) on "hiatus". They don't want to use the term "retired" or say that they're done. They kinda did that with the 6" line and see what happened?
  10. That jim lee Cyclops sold so well that hasbro is going to make every charcter from the 90's animated series, and i love it. Thi is probably the best time to be a marvel legends collector.
  11. I really enjoyed that they did the easter eggs this year. It wa fun and kinda gave you more reason to be invested. I enjoyed all the reveals, but they also held back so much that I'm still itching for more. I'm curious what reveals will come out of Fan Expo & NYCC.
  12. So are they done with the 3.75" line? I thought they said that line wasn't going away anytime soon. That was only like a year ago.
  13. I was going to say the same thing about Deadpool. I definitely don't need another one so soon, but that scooter, head-sculpt, and animals are so fun that I know it'll be hard to say no to when I see it in person.
  14. Kind of a mixed bag here for me. Love the kingpin BAF but not really digging the rest of the Spiderman Wave. Love the Archangel GS exclusive and but the rest of the Xmen wave so far is a let down, never was a big Magik or Gambit fan. Although the Days of Future Past set looks cool, I have that sentinel figure on my shelf already from its Marvel universe release but I'll probably wind up picking that up anyway. Sentinels are badass
  15. Hello! Someone on Instagram said there will be more MCU characters (that were missed ) for 2019. He wasn't at comic-con either and when I asked him if he could tell me he said that wasn't his information to give. It's kind of funny because if he has that kind of info why say anything at all? But yeah I have a screenshot of what he said. Did they talk about that at Q&A?
  16. That M'Baku and T'Chaka are so necessary and glorious. I also like they understand that we want to army build, giving us three Dora Miraje heads. I just don't think we needed two ore Black Panthers. This definitely makes up for a disappointing first wave. I wonder is Shuri is going to be in an Infinity War wave or as a two pack with another Black Panther.
  17. Great show, glad I decided to finally binge watch all 5 seasons on netflix. Last season was so great, I thought it was going to be the final season, and I would of been satisfied with that. I'm extremely happy to hear there's a 6th season coming.
  18. Not a lot of stuff to get excited for, at least in my case, quite a few reissues. I like the look of Hercules but I have the previous one and I prefer the classic look. The Silver Sable looks cool and I'm glad we are getting a new character and a classic part of Spider-Man. The Red Goblin looks pretty cool but I haven't read that story, same thing with the new Symbiote Spidey. I'm glad for people that are getting a second chance for Archangel but since I already own the previous one from the Rocket Raccoon wave I may pass. So far the most exciting thing for me is the Kingpin BAF.
  19. I have yet to finish watching season 1, only saw a couple of episodes which were good. I feel this series captured the sense of intolerance and discrimination more than any other live action X-men project.
  20. These figures just keep getting better. Keep up the good work Hasbro! I really hope they do a Sleepwalker figure someday. That's one they've never done, but I've always wanted.
  21. He was meh at first but then ended up becoming a highlight of the season. Also the twist reveal involving him made him more interesting. I love Agents of Shield but I was good if the previous season was the last, I hope that this new season can keep the momentum going.
  22. I'm not gonna get into the "politics" of it all as I feel it was very well and maturely discussed the posts that preceded mine. For the record, I find his comments reprehensible, I'm all for dark comedy but some subjects should be off limits. So getting to the subject of a replacement I think Taika Wiaititi would be a good choice to finish Guardians 3 but there were rumors/reports that Marvel/Disney wanted to James Gunn to take the reins of the cosmic side of the MCU and for that I don't want either of them. If Disney is indeed going forward with more cosmic MCU projects and hopefully one day an Annihilation project I don't want a jokey Silver Surfer, Galactus, etc.
  23. Glad to see Archangel being released again! Is EBGames in Canada the same as Gamestop in the US? I didn't see any SDCC updates on the EBGames website.
  24. That Killmonger and T'Chaka look great easily the winners of the wave.
  25. KiloinNorcal

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Yeah, I was a bit surprised by the quantity, but I really liked what we did see. Dwight and the guys are really rocking it with these sculpts. Would have loved to see a comic Hulk and Doctor Doom though.
  26. Don't know if this has been asked, but are these figures loose or still sealed?
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE