All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cant wait!! Oooo dude i Walt to win the x men wave sooooo bad!!!! Please make it happend dude! Im dying for that wave!
  3. All of the Venom wave was back in stock around an hour ago. Of course, that is no longer the case.
  4. anthonywayne

Marvel Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise!

Deadpool is going to reach his oversaturation point soon...
  5. anthonywayne

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

I have no interest in DS figures...nothing I'm seeing here is changing my mind, either...
  6. NickPrime117

That iron Spider-Man is pretty nice as well them metallic finish & the mechanical arms really make him stand out
  7. Over at the Marvel comic official site they announce 4 of the Black Panther second wave with 4 MCU Figures. They are T'Chaka, Klaue, Ayo (Dora Malijae) and a repaint Black Panther And Shuri will be out in 2019 not in the second wave
  8. Scarjo always looks like she doesn’t wanna be there lol hope this movie turns out well
  9. I hope they give us a Mr. Sinister to go with Apocalypse
  10. SDCC is always the biggest time of the year for figure reveals, can’t wait to see what we get !!
  11. I'm all for second BP wave...hope it turns out to be legit.
  12. I love that Marvel is going to let some new blood handle their properties.
  13. Today
  14. What did they do to The Kingpin!? lol I saw your video where you said that you think that they might be giving us an accessory pack. That would be cool. But I think the Eric Kilmonger mask may come with a Marvel Legends figure but it might not so that way they can make sure the accessory pack sells. I saw a video by rektangular where he talks about a second wave of the Black Panther film figures by Marvel Legends and he showed pictures of the characters that would be in that wave but he didnt mention the names to protect his source. But the characters pictured were M'Baku, Eric Kilmonger, Ulysses Klaue, Shuri, T'Chaka and Storm. There were also pictures of The Black Order and single pictures of Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw. So I am hoping that one of them is a BAF and the other is included in this wave. Maybe Corvus Glaive would be in the set and Ebony Maw will be a BAF But the Erik Killmonger in the Black Panther second wave may be a comic version and not a film version thus his mask being in the accessory pack. Also, they dont know which figures will be film versions or comic versions. I think Storm will be a comic version like the one released by Marvel Select and possibly Shuri since she was already released in the basic wave in her film outfit. The release date is December 15, 2018 for the Marvel Legends Black Panther movie second wave. NEWS! - 2nd Marvel Legends Black Panther & Vintage Waves
  15. bnash2420071

That Rogue figures looks amazing! Captain America looks drunk or he is turning into a zombie. lol. Thor looks amazing as well. Groot and Iron Spider are awesome also. It looks like they changed the hip pivet on the Iron spider which is awesome. I hope they do that for all of their figures that have smooth body form fitting outfits. I really love how the arms on the Iron Spider look. But I dont think that they are film accurate though. I think the ones in the film were all gold but I could be wrong. Either way, the arms are amazing.
  16. You say that there are ten of these but I counted 11 of them. I remember when Playmates did something like this with the TMNT figures but they only made Leonardo and that was it. If they had made all 4 turtles I would have bought those for sure.
  17. bnash2420071

"And for the love of unicorns: these items are NOT for eating" hahaha This is nice!
  18. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

What Dwight meant was it's too expensive to do and keep the figure at the $20 price point.
  19. BURNT_TOAST

These are cute.
  20. Wow, that Apocalypse hand is super dope. This isn't a good time to be broke.
  21. I kinda want the Iron Man for a Tony Stark's office display.
  22. BURNT_TOAST

The pendant in me kinda wishes they did an eighties Rouge after ML did the definitive Jim Lee version.
  23. JbombTheGreat

That Rogue looks much better than the upcoming Beast figure.
  24. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

Lol man I had countless toys across many figure lines growing up that had bendy wire features. I guess my parents were rich and I never knew it... Truth be told, I don’t care about bendy wire but I know plenty of collectors do so good scooping Rukk.
  25. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

Great reporting Rukk! With that being said, I am more than a little taken back by the potential prospect of not getting any more FF figures though...please don’t make a grown man cry Dwight...please.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE