All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You know, I didn't even think of that! Right you are! Oh and Tarot; Ayo had a couple lines ("Yes General" & "Is there nothing we can do" or something like that), plus one more Dora spoke: "Wakanda forever"! Before Killmonger slit her throat (kill me, I've seen the movie over 10 times! On my phone now).
  3. Is this a 100% movie wave?? There are 7 figures here including a BAF. Holy crap that’s exciting!!
  4. I hope so as well but it'll probably end up being Man-Ape or something making me get the entire wave.
  5. Okay, I LOVE the Deadpool themed scooter! That’s friggin’ hilarious! XD
  6. Wait, what!?! Ayo comes with multiple heads!!! So, in effect, we're getting a black... female... army builder. Say what you will about the MCU figures, but it's gonna be a looong time before anybody has the big shiny brass ones to try that in the comic line. Well played Hasbro! ...it almost makes up for blowing a valuable slot in the Riders line with Deadpool and a Vespa.
  7. So much yes. I want it now.
  8. Awesome. Sometimes accessories can be as fun and cool as the figure--Like this!!
  9. UsurperSmurf

Legends Riders - Your Best Guess

I want a Black Knight and Comic Valkyrie with their winged horses. A Moonboy/girl and Devil Dinosaur (paint a JP T-Rex red or something) and a Crystal and Lockjaw.
  10. I don't think she has the super powers to have her own movie? she's a dope character, but what are the special effects wow moments gonna be?
  11. The 2018 SDCC news is flying by just like Marvel Deadpool on his scooter. Part of the Marvel Legends Rider Series. Comes with Squirtpool and Dogpool. To be released in Spring of 2019. READ MORE
  12. IDEK what to think???
  13. I general only get DST of big characters (Hulk) to tie in my ML
  14. Today
  15. So is there a new claw for Apocalypse???? So glad, that was the one thing missing. This is gonna be my favorite BAF in years!!!
  16. Looks like it might be the best wave of the season
  17. honestly, only really like the last one.
  18. There is nothing that could stop me from getting T'chaka and Klaus! stepping there game up!
  19. Are these statues? or just have super limited articulation? That hulk buster is INSANE! looks like Mercedes Benz made it
  20. Yesterday
  21. I didn't go to asingle pannel last time. The booths seem more interesting, but Marvel is One I would go to!
  22. CobraSaboteur87

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Nice. When you see Karl Urban, do me a favor and please ask him “WHEN IS JUDGE DREDD 2 COMING OUT!?”
  23. exactly. they picked Ayo name as she was the only one who actually had a line in the movie. Pity it won't be out til October as I'm going to meet the actor at Dublin Comic Con next month. and Skurge from Ragnarok as well.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE