All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. So, my set finally arrived yesterday. I love the two figures. They were well made and joints were tight. I wish they used the same legs for Jessica Jones on Claire Temple though as those look like jeans. The legs used on Claire don't look much like jeans although it seems to be painted to be such. The side by side makes it really obvious. I gave Claire's bag to Jessica Jones since I decided to use her claw hands so I figured it would look weird with her bag. Here's some pics.
  3. The winner for this week's forum contest winner is silverback Congrats to him and thanks to everyone who participated. Stay-tuned because another contest will be launching soon.
  4. Saw the movie and it is amazing. The performances are great, loads of characters without them tripping over each other or jogging the limelight. Doesn't play like a regular hero-origin movie. Loads of Easter eggs to keep fans happy and a great post-credit scene. Also why isn't Spidey Bells available on the soundtrack?
  5. I wish I bought two. I actually hid one waiting for it to go on sale (there were still other two-packs on the shelf so I wasn't depriving other collectors by hiding the only one left) and it must've stayed hidden for a few months. When it finally went on sale, it was gone LOL. Yea I know, Karma...
  6. Yesterday
  7. Nice review, but I think I will stick with my ML Venom, its a lot smoother I guess I don't like all the lumpy spikes and stuff. Going to rent the Venom movie sometime this week. Thanks
  8. DareDevil19 takes a look at the Revoltech Exclusive Amazing Yamaguchi Venom Invisible Ver. figure from Kaiyodo. Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  9. Took my son to see it last weekend. We loved it. All Spider Man fans young and old should see this one.
  10. Ghost Rider with bike Scarlet Spiderman (kaine) Spider punk Dare Devil Elektra Gwenpool
  11. I noticed a few people have the Dark Pheonix from the TRU X-Men 2 Pack on their fav figs from 2018 list but that set came out in the summer of 2017 lol. It is a nice figure though and to this day, that set was the hardest 2-Pack to track down (In my experience) since they re-introduced the 2pack line. I could be wrong but I also think it goes for the most money on eBay compared to all of the other 2-packs released over the last couple years. Hasbro...maybe do some more X-Men 2packs lol?
  12. CobraSaboteur87

Mafex is killing it

I like Mafex but I am pretty pick n choosy with them. I do think they look better (as well as being better priced) than SHF but I still think that they are overall too expensive, for what you get. Now, speaking of killing it...Mezco 1:12 Collective! For me, the Mezco Marvel figures are easily the best Marvel figures on the market, in any scale, for the quality and amount of accessories/features you get with them. I have all of them minus a few exclusive variants that I was too late on preordering (thanks to them lasting on their site for like 5 seconds) and that I will have to track down later. Grrr. For Mafex, I have half a dozen or so Star Wars figures, all 3 Robocops, Big Chap Alien, both John Wicks, Deadpool, Venom and I think 1-2 more of something but I can’t remember at the moment and I’m too lazy to check my inventory. I definitely don’t have a large collection of them but at least I’m keeping it eclectic lol. Same deal with Figma, I like their stuff but I am very pick n choosy and I think that they are definitely overpriced for the most part. Case in point, I have the Figma Big Chap Alien for example (which was already overpriced at like $90 if i recall) and then they threw up a Predator 2 City Hunter and it’s like double the price almost (think it’s $160 if I recall). It’s like seriously...wtf guys, no thanks! My Fully Loaded version of the Mezco 1:12 Punisher came with like 50 guns (among plenty of other things lol) and it cost less than that. Crazy. For pure import lines however I must concede that I like the Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech line the most, with Magneto, Tiger Wolvie, Venom and Carnage in particular being super stand-outs for me. I don’t even care about DC but definitely couldn’t pass up their Batman and Deathstroke. The line is just unique and super fun imo. Minus the lack of proper 3.75 product (I sure do miss MU & Joe’s), it really has never been a better time to be a collector as the variety out there these days is just NUTS!
  13. Hi everyone! I just wanted to know if the head from the Terrax wave Klaw figure can fit onto the body of the recent version from the Shuri 2pack. I know the plastic is quite different between the two, but I just need to know if the swap works. Kind thanks in adavnce!
  14. Man this is difficult but off the top of my head Thing and Dark Phoenix were the two figures that they really knocked out of the park. I usually customize my loose figures but I could leave these two exactly as the came and be happy. I really like 90's Cable but I customized him quite a bit. I am going to look over this year and try and come up with a more in depth list.
  15. Mysterio and The Thing are a tie for me. Both came out of the package better than I thought they would. Crossbones is a close second. I ended up getting the 2 pack even though I didn’t need another Captain because I thought he came out great.
  16. Marvel0805

MCU style WHITE TIGER

I have always loved Jin's work since coming across pics on the McFarlane toy site's discussion boards years ago.
  17. Wow. Probably the hardest year ever to answer this question, give all the waves and other releases. Some that come to mind (in no special order): Thing Scarlet Spider Wasp - Vintage wave 2 Wasp - MCU Ghost Rider on bike Tiger Stripe Wolverine Elektra Very favorite is probably Dark Phoenix from the TRU 2-pack. Wanted one forever, and they delivered a great one. Edit: Totally forgot to mention Omega Red!! So good!
  18. watanabefan

MCU style WHITE TIGER

Very cool.
  19. Satam

MCU style WHITE TIGER

I realize Hector's costume did not have ears, and leaving them on would make the figure's Black Panther even more apparent, but I feel like if this really were in the MCU, it would have them. Looks good, though.
  20. -Gwenpool -Thing -Domino -Apocalypse -Cable -Spider-Man Noir (even though his guns are crap) -Lady Sif -Sauron -Deadpool in boxers & slippers -Typhoid Mary -
  21. Last week
  22. I'm thrilled to get so many of my fave characters and pleasing surprises as MLs, but must be.... Venom!
  23. Surely a Celestial BAF, as those awesome, terrifying beauties must be the film's main enemy, even tho they aren't evil, as who else could be stronger than Thanos, unless it's going to be Beyonder? He'd look so cool in secret wars ivory suit as a ML, too.
  24. Funky, fun photos, it's fun to see Spidey characters as MLs posed in real physical forms.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE