This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. swede4444

Comic-con Correspondence

Thanks for putting this back up.
  3. swede4444

Happy 4th Of July

Is it Black Panther?
  4. I missed out on Agent Carter. I wish that was still around. No one likes period pieces, do they?
  5. Good call. The light up eyes were impressive. Did anyone notice Thor's hair in Infinity War? The lines from the barber were still visible.
  6. What made Doctor Octopus so "superior" as a Spider-Man?
  7. Would be interesting to see a whole team in similarly designed costumes.
  8. Great Review Jay C. Doc Ock is a personal favorite of mine. Love the look of the figure and he scales better than my Toy Biz Doc Ock. I will say it is disappointing that the mechanical arms are not made with bendy wire but since I have the old Toy Biz one its great that I can use those arms on this figure. I really hope the next spiderman wave has a classic Vulture so I can complete the original sinister six
  9. Today
  10. Not a fan of this conceptual design for Cap. I'm glad it got canned for Civil War.
  11. I was hoping to find the black hair first since there’d be more of the purple even though it’s the most sought after. I have a preorder with Dork Side Toys hoping the black hair’s in there. It looks like BBTS got the earlier batches though. By the time I saw Mysterio at Target it was the white skull. I never saw him again.
  12. GameStop has the SD//Dr wave trickling in. Found DD and Dagger. Also, finally found Spider Man Noir and Mysterio at Walmart!!! That wave has been super hard to find in my area.
  13. Wow, I heard from some of the online etailers that the purple haired psylocke would be the standard here in the States and the black haired one would be in the early pre orders and will actually be the more HTF as the lines starts to saturate the US market. I'm keeping faith that this is true cuz I've already pre ordered & assume that will be the black hair one, but hopefully the purple hair won't be to hard to find. Honestly I had no trouble locating the two versions of Mysterio. From what I could see it was about a 50/50 ratio. At least in my area. Ya, I never understood the whole "gotta have it now" mentality. Just be a little patient. No extra points for being first to get it. Unless, of course, you're one of the reviewers.
  14. Yesterday
  15. I am pretty sad. I have been collecting Marvel Legends from the start. The prices keep going up and there throwing out so many awesome figures I will never be able to keep up on my budget. I guess some people can afford it but not me. I wish they would spread them out a little more. I'm sure it would help a lot of fellow collectors out there if they did. Its a bummer.
  16. We have a bargain.. can't wait to find this in the wild.
  17. Scalpers ruin the hobby but I've been able to at least find most waves at least once. If I see it, I buy it. Passed on Cable the one time I saw him and regret it. Just gotta know your store's usual stock days and pray you beat the scalpers there. Of course it would help if B&M would get more than one case at a time too.
  18. Wow, this definitely speaks to the magpie side of my brain... Nothing like vac-metalized figures to get my blood pumping
  19. the figure is so good . but the arms must have moveable parts .Hasbro already made a moveable one (spiderman origins series ) .
  20. Sadly, this is nothing new. Dry spells are just a fact of life in toy-hunting. If it makes you feel any better, Mysterio not withstanding, the Lizard wave has been easier to find in brick-n-mortar than any non-movie Spidey wave I've seen in a long time.
  21. Is this even a real thing ? Or did someone paint over her outfit and hair ? Has Hasbro stated that this is a running change ?
  22. We (collectors) are every bit as bad as the thrice damned scalpers! We give these fools life by paying these bull ish prices! The jury is still out on the X-Men wave! It just basically made US landfall! What is all this "I gotta have a damned toy right now" nonsense!?! Someone may walk in to a Ross or something and find it. Keep in mind the purple haired version was released after the outcry for it. Who knows how many cases there are containing the black haired version released out BEFORE cases containing the purple. Trust me, when you get your preordered Marvel Legends through Entertainment Earth, you learn you don't need figs NOW! Impatience regarding a damn toy is beyond pathetic.
  23. the design is so good . but wish they put unmasked head into figure too. just like the concept image .
  24. the headscupt is very good .but I think its could be better if they put another head with light up eyses
  25. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psylocke-Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Apocalypse-wave-figure-loose-Hasbro-PURPLE-HAIR/223062927791?hash=item33ef9629af%3Ag%3AGbAAAOSwEehbOV06&_sacat=0&_nkw=marvel+legends+psylocke+purple&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0 if you want it. this is what you're looking at. too rich for my blood. i'll be happy with the black one for a lot less. the purple has sold multiple times for $110 usd btw.
  26. I have been ordering everything from Dorkside. Sure it's preorder but they really do come through. Walmart exclusives are impossible in Montgomery County, MD. I could not get the Thanos exclusive, had someone who lived in South Carolina buy me and ship it. The purple hair Psylocke is just as bad as the Green head Mysterio.
  27. Shartimus is always so hilarious. I have great time watching his reviews. As always Hot Toys delivers. It's even unfair to compare this to any other collectible company. The only one that will even be close to this is the Mezco one. The other were very disappointing. The only thing that would really make this figure perfect would be an alternative head wit the light up eyes.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE