All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Absolutely love yellow jacket, I remember I was waiting for him back when the first movie came out but I’m happy we waited till now because they both look amazing
  3. Today
  4. I might be in the minority but I loved Yellow jacket in Antman ans I'm stocked to get this figure. Agree about there being to many antman figures but I think I like this Scott Lang head sculpt better than the Cul Obsidian wave
  5. Also loved your who is he section. Always love when reviewers take time to give a history lesson on the characters
  6. Great review Dan! The possibility of this figure is phenomenal. I have this pre ordered but now I can't wait to get it. Sauron isn't one of my favorite X men villains but this is a must have. you guys in the UK are lucky always getting these waves earlier than us here is the US.
  7. here are all the post it you want to read them
  8. Infinitum

Most Wanted Comic Figures?

I think it's really cool when they throw in a random piece to amplify a previous fig, without re-issuing the figure or making a big deal about it. Like the Pork Grind head for example Or when they included that "Onslaught Magneto" head in that one X-Men wave. So I'd love to see some of these accessories thrown into future waves: -Casual Peter Parker head (No slicked back hair, no beard, just your average comic Pete for ANY of the various Spidey figs we've gotten) -Web lines, body wrap webbing (You know that new lightning effect? Imagine that, but the size of a figure so that it can engulf the figure and look like spidey 'webbed them up') -Straight, hard (not actual metal), metallic claws for wolverine hands -Cash bags and jewelry for villain characters to hold As for most wanted comic figs? 1. Gambit. Hands down. 90's Jim Lee Gambit 2. Beast. Also 90's styled. But I could deal with Modern Beast. 3. Nightcrawler 4. A cop. Generic cop. We have SHIELD, AIM and HYDRA army builders, but not military or police. Hasbro could even market it as a 2 pack of Captain Stacy and Jean De Wolfe, with extra generic heads, so they can just be basic, random cops.
  9. Sorry My Bad. I accidently delete this thread.
  10. Spider-Man Wave -Silver Sable: BAF piece, rifle, handgun, knife -Doppleganger: BAF piece (Hands can switch between arms: Open hands, fisted hands, twipping hands) -Peter Parker: [A casual PP head on the Netflix Danny Rand body] BAF piece Camera, half-spidey/spider-sense head, bookbag -Shriek: BAF piece, vocal distortion effect piece -Carrion: BAF pieces (2 heads) BAF: Hydro-Man (Normal head and alternate Hipster, beadered Hydro Man Head) X-Men Wave -Gambit: BAF piece, Bo staff, card effect, cards to hold, alternate hands -Nightcrawler: BAF Piece, sword, Smoke effect (Similar to the effects with the Mysterio figure) -Beast: BAF piece [90's looking beast], Modern head. interchangeable hands -Storm: BAF piece [White costume storm], lightning effects -Forge: BAF piece, tools, gadgets BAF: Professor Xavier Avengers Wave -Baron Zemo: BAF piece swords -Comic Maria Hill: BAF piece, Abigail Brand head, guns -Quicksilver: BAF piece -Tigra: BAF piece -Battle Ravaged Captain America (Ultimate costume): BAF piece, Shield, extra hands -BAF: Mr.Fix-It
  11. If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs..

12. I like this outfit Thor wore but not as much as his first outfit that he wore in Thor Ragnarok. They should have added the cloth he tried using to disguise himself. lol I like how ShartimusPrime had the Bigtime Let Down Spiderman at the end of his videos. It always makes me laugh.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Venom is a really cool character, and deserves a comic accurate movie. But without spiderman, it will be very hard to make it good. He looks cool, but they should have made him into the mcu, especially since marvel has this long running doppelganger villains like Killmonger. Also, he is just a really good spidey villain.
  15. Apocalypse is such a step up from the old toy biz one. Not interested in the magneto, the suit is its fall in my opinion.
  16. Short of garnering a winning lottery ticket, I doubt I’ll ever see any of my shelf space tricked out with any Hot Toys product, any time soon. But, damned if this Thor doesn’t look all kinds of pimp — as most other of their stuff does!
  17. Hot toys are out of my price range but they always look great, with level of detail and paint apps, however I think this Thor head sculpt looks good and a lot like Chris Hemsworth but I wouldn't say it is a better looking head sculpt than the Hasbro Thor figure from the Valkyrie, The Hasbro Head sculpt looks great especially for the price the figure costs.
  18. Wishing me luck for these sets, hahaha, thanks JayC. I really like this xmen set. The black widow and baf are great!
  19. Looks great, wasn’t Interested, but seems great after seeing the review, thanks JayC.
  20. Cool yellow jacket, but too many antmans. I like the fig, but it’s just the same fig 3 times in a raw.
  21. I really want to see this set, but the 3 pack doctor strange, ironman, and thanos looks awesome to me.
  22. Box looks great, but not interested in this set. I’m not very interested in the sdcc sets, although Jay’s review of the red skull set is changing my mind.
  23. The monster Venom is great, but I don’t care much for the Poison fig, as well as some of the other figs in this wave.
  24. After seeing this review, I really want to get this set. I still think it’s expensive since there isn’t baf included, but the headsculpt is great for the cap.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE