All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. jediprimus

my bst.... my...ml...tf...sw...Joe++

Bump after 3 years. Tons of new stuff
  3. Today
  4. Already confirmed for a 2nd season? May be worth checking out. Was never really interested in their comics beyond their involvement in crossover events.
  5. I think that Hulk and Wolverine bust confirm that there is such a thing as too much detail...
  6. Feel bad for the franchise, but after reading the articles and comments, I think Disney made a reasonable decision.
  7. Holy crap those Avengers Infinity war statues look amazing. Diamond Select always bring the craftsmanship to their statues
  8. The likenesses captured in the Black Panther line is impressive, especially for Marvel Legends. Hasbro must be giving MCU more attention due to the recent successes of BP and A:IW. Not everyday you break over $3 billion with just 2 movies months apart.
  9. Those statues are amazing, definitely keeping an eye out for the various offerings of Venom and Thanos. Carnage and Sinister look great as well.
  10. GojiBill

2018 SDCC - Marvel Kotobukiya Images

Don’t usually get statues, but I may make an exception for that Thanos. Also love the 90s animated X-Men, wave of nostalgia there.
  11. Marvel figures under the usual 5-6” scale never worked for me. Don’t display as well IMO and my kids think they’re too small to play with. Kids made a good point when they said toys that small are only good when they have vehicles and playsets to go with them.
  12. I know Scarlet Spider gets a lot of flack due to his involvement in The Clone Saga, but his character wasn’t terrible. I actually liked his 1st costume design.
  13. I'm on the fence about buying the BP wave. On one hand I'm a primarily comic collector. On the other, the chances of us getting T'Chaka and M'Baku (despite constant request for a Man_Ape) in comic form are low so they might make great stand in until then. The problem I think hasbro has with making a Man-Ape is simply. he is a Black man in a white Gorilla suit. kinda makes you think if it's appropriate in this day and age.
  14. I like that Hasbro is placing easter eggs in their displays for future reveals. I don't remember them doing that at past SDCC or Toy Fair events though. Is this something new?
  15. Deadpool on his scooter wins the weekend. M'Baku looks amazing as well.
  16. Yeah, I have a hard time seeing the MCU figures selling really well. Especially if they are going to go up in price like the 10 year annv. stuff. The only 10 year annv. set I wanted was that Thor and Lady Sif 2 pack and I got those pretty easily off of HTS. They are still available right now. I only want the main heroes. Everything else is a pass thats movie related so thats why I am really not interested in the new Black Panther wave. My first priority is comic figures, then main MCU Heroes like Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow etc. I try to grab one of each that is the better looking one. I really was not happy with my previous Thor figures til I got the one I talked about. Now I feel wrapped up with the MCU stuff.
  17. I grabbed the Wolverine on his bike from HTS. Really looking forward to getting it.
  18. I got a feeling that the purple haired one will probably start hitting like crazy so hold on to the one you got. You might want to do that head swap at some point. Shartimas Prime did it in his purple haired variant video and it looks great with the lighter blue uniform.
  19. Definitely worth checking out. There's 2 eps left to go in S1,. Very Good show - very glad it will be continuing
  20. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance yet to see the fisrt one. So I will try to get to it. After that I can say if it's good or not.
  21. This Deadpool in the Vespa is just gold! I have to say this again: This photoreal that they are using now is very nice. The faces are near perfect for this scale and considering that they are not SHF.
  22. I really love these two waves.. And now.. Black panther wave 2 is awesome Marvel is really getting better.. These waves are simply beautiful and I'd love to win one!! Fingers crossed
  23. I hope we get some good reveals later today because its looking like I maybe done for a long while til the next X-Men wave hits next year.
  24. Simone Missick is gonna be a series regular?? She’s absolutely AMAZING in Luke Cage, my favorite character in that series. Her and Colleen together will for sure make season 2 a hit
  25. I’m gonna scream at the next X-Men wave reveals. Magik in her classic yellow and black X-Men uniform. Possible extra head with horns and an extra leg that’s a goat leg?!? Amazing.
  26. That was the first thing I noticed. They also got rid of the black outline on his eyes
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE