All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Went to three Walgreens after work. The newest legends any of them had were from the first Deadpool wave.
  3. The unmasked head is definitely the best feature of this figure. I saw some other reviews and people got better painted ones so I guess you were no so lucky. The hair to the side puts some dramatic effect but limits a bit which poses you can put the figure on. But what really bothers me and I think all are like this, is the huge gap in the crotch area. Tha is very ugly. Psylocke has that problem too, but this figure looks a lot worse. I think that they should not use legs so skinny because that would make it easier to hide or just fix the peg and sue a shorter one. In comparison I think the X-Force version looks better and the fact you can put the unmasked head on it is a plus.
  4. Today
  5. Spider-Man tunes into Just the Facts. Listen to J. Jonah Jameson discuss the evolving issues of New York with our first caller... “Peter Patterson.” Marvel’s Spider-Man features your favorite web-slinger in a story unlike any before it. Now a seasoned Super Hero, Peter Parker has been busy keeping crime off the streets as Spider-Man. Just as he’s ready to focus on life as Peter, a new villain threatens New York City. Faced with overwhelming odds and higher stakes, Spider-Man must rise up and be greater. Sony Interactive Entertainment, Marvel and Insomniac Games present Marvel’s Spider-Man exclusively for PlayStation 4. Look for the game to be available on September 7, 2018.
  6. Today I take a look at the new X-23 as Wolverine 6" Marvel Legends figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the second wave of Deadpool themed figures which features the Sauron Build-A-Figure. You can purchase this figure from Megalopolis Toys. Check out hi-res images for this figure below in our GALLERY!
  7. I have the MCU 10th Captain America. However, I hate that his hands are closed. Does anyone have any suggestion of another pair of gloved hands that can grip which can be used without any painting? I was thinking of using the WWII Captain America but I think the color is drastically different.
  8. Entertainment Weekly recently interviewed Nicolas Cage about voicing one of the version of Peter Parker in the upcoming animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and the "choices" he took when it came to the voice. “There are multiple Spider-Men in different dimensions that are kind of colliding together,” says Cage of the movie. “My character’s Spider-Man Noir. He’s really Peter Parker from the ’30s. I tried to channel those noir films with [Humphrey] Bogart, and have those kinds of sounds that he might make with [James] Cagney, or Edward G. Robinson, that kind of way of talking. I tried to give the character that. It was a lot of fun. I think it should be quite funny. The movie definitely has a sense of humor, and that’s a good thing because it’s good for the whole family.” Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that’s the first of its kind. "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales (voiced by Shameik Moore), and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask. He initially tries to pursue a superhero solo career, but soon finds himself teaming up with Spider-People from other dimensions — like an older, only-sort-of-wiser Peter Parker (Jake Johnson). The film will also introduce Spider-Gwen (voiced by Hailee Steinfeld), Peni Parker (Kimiko Glenn), and the porcine Spider-Ham (John Mulaney). Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse stars the voices of Shameik Moore, Kimiko Glenn, John Mulaney, Nicolas Cage, Jake Johnson, Brian Tyree Henry, Hailee Steinfeld, Liev Schreiber, Mahershala Ali, Luna Lauren Velez, Lily Tomlin Release: December 14th, 2018
  9. Marvel and Netflix released a new promotional poster for the second season of "Marvel's Iron Fist," airing exclusively on Netflix September 7th. Danny Rand (Finn Jones), alongside his partner Colleen Wing (Jessica Henwick), is trying to keep the peace among the many warring gangs of New York. With the help of Misty Knight (Simone Missick), they discover that the crime ring in the city goes far deeper than they had ever anticipated and hanging up their swords is no longer an option. Meanwhile, Danny’s former best friend Davos returns to New York City after finding his home of K’un-Lun gone. Blaming Danny for K’un-Lun’s tragic fate, Davos swears to avenge their lost city, and reignites a sibling rivalry of sorts over the duties linked with wielding the legendary Iron Fist. Fifteen years after being presumed dead in a plane crash, Danny Rand (Finn Jones) mysteriously returns to New York City determined to reclaim his birthright and family company. However, when a long-destined enemy rises in New York, this living weapon is forced to choose between his family's legacy and his duties as the Iron Fist. Marvel's Iron Fist stars Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Sacha Dhawan, Simone Missick, Jessica Stroup, Alice Eve, Giullian Yao Gioiello, Tom Pelphrey, Scott Martin
  10. This is hypocritical and disgusting behavior by Disney and to me is more offensive than Gunn's stupid tweets. Disney knew about these tweets BEFORE THEY EVER HIRED GUNN to begin with!!! Yet they were content to have him work his magic and make them hundreds of millions of dollars. Then this assassin drags the old tweets out because Gunn doesn't support Trump and Disney bows to the ridiculous outrage culture we live in and over-reacts and fires him. Now it back fires because no one really cared or wanted him fired other than right wing lunatics and now they've lost the guy upon who's creative genius the entire next phase of the MCU was going to be built. So stupid and so hypocritical. And if you don't think Disney didn't know about the tweet before they hired him then you are fooling yourself. Disney vets minimum wage kids who dress up as Disney Princesses at Disneyland. They certainly vet a person whom they are paying millions of dollars and whom they expect will make them hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars. They didn't care about the tweets when no one was talking about them and he was a valued money maker for them. What a bunch of spineless, gutless executive scum. Someone should go through the history of every one of those executives and judge those idiot based on the stupidest things they did over 10 years ago.
  11. Last I heard, Thing won't be out till the end of September.
  12. I got Cloak and Dagger from Amazon for 19.99 each. Should be to me tomorrow night.
  13. I Still don't have Mr Fantastic. Is the Thing out yet for Walgreens?
  14. Even the most ferocious of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains are adorable as Pint Size Heroes. Bringing previously unachievable levels of charm, hi-tech suits and superhuman abilities to any collection, these Pint Size Heroes are available with a 1-in-12 rarity. Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Loki, Doctor Strange, Red Skull, Shuri, Thanos, Black Widow, Hela and Thor are ready to battle over the fate of the universe at a shelf near you.
  15. We felt their wrath in Marvel Studios’ blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War, and we recoiled as they laid a path of destruction right to Earth…now, this November, five of Thanos’ most feared warriors take the stage! Award winning fantasy novelist Derek Landy, author of the critically acclaimed Skulduggery Pleasant series, joins acclaimed artist Philip Tan (Uncanny X-Men, Iron Man) for the limited series BLACK ORDER, an unhinged super-villain adventure! Dispatched by the Grandmaster to work their ruthless tactics, the Cull Obisidian have set their sights on destruction – but they may discover that there’s someone even bigger and badder standing in their way… “Springboarding from their last appearance in AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER, BLACK ORDER sets the flagitious five on a bloody, brutal, head-rolling take-no-prisoners tear that will pit them against the forces of an entire Galactic Empire--and where they’ll encounter some familiar Marvel faces as well as some bonkers new faces along the way!” teases SVP and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort. Don’t miss BLACK ORDER #1, on sale November 7th at your local comic shop! BLACK ORDER #1 (of 5) Written by DEREK LANDY Art and Cover by PHILIP TAN On Sale 11/7/18
  16. Netflix has released a new trailer for the second season of Iron fist which will air on the streaming service September 7, 2018.
  17. Dropped by Target yesterday. Only X-Men figure left was Gladiator. They had a single Ross vs. Killmonger set and a couple of Falcon and Wintersoldiers. Was kinda disappointed, but no worries, I already ordered Storm and Sabretooth off Amazon, and once my replacement Psylocke arrives I can move on to Deadpool and Venom.
  18. According to Variety, Disney despite appeals from the cast still have no plans to reinstate Guardians Of The Galaxy Director James Gunn after they fired him almost a month ago due to a number of old but very inappropriate tweets regarding rape and pedophilia were dug up online that he had made. The decision to not reinstate him comes after a meeting he had with studio chairman Alan Horn. There were rumors running around that Marvel president Kevin Feige wanted Gunn reinstated as well, however he apparently was out of town when this meeting between Gunn and Horn happened and reports indicate now that Feige stands by Disney in their decision. Feige will begin the process of finding a replacement for Gunn when he returns. Our money is on Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi. Also no word if Gunn's script for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 will be used or if the movies 2020 release will be delayed or not. The truth be told, if you bother to read all of Gunn's old tweets I don't think there was any way Disney, a company that has built itself on the idea it is a family oriented company making movies for kids could risk bringing Gunn back. The political reasons why the Tweets were dug up are immaterial and while Gunn claims his tweets about rape and pedophilia were done as a "joke" and to be "edgy", it has left many questioning Gunn's true state of mind when he made those tweets. If Disney had brought him back and later something else came out indicating the man is some kind of pedophile (which we aren't saying he is), it could possibly destroy Disney as a company. We still don't really understand how Disney did not know about the tweets when they hired him initially, but now that everyone knows about them, there would be no chance of playing the ignorance card going forward. There have also been rumors Warner Brothers might try and hire Gunn for DC Comic based movies, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one either, pretty much for the same reason Disney won't hire him back. Gunn at some point, once things die down will likely be able to find work again assuming nothing else about him comes to light, but I doubt it will involve movies that are geared primarily for kids.
  19. I know, right? Though to be fair, I don't even wanna see them try unless Robbie comes with the car. It doesn't have to be some huge elaborate lights and sound monster. Give us a plastic shell on wheels like Mattel did with the Adam West Batmobile a few years back. As long Robbie can sit in the bloody thing, I'm good. Or at least I will be once we get a Melinda May figure.
  20. Another work of art from Mezco and unfortunately impossible to get. If I could have just one Punisher I would be happy. This is one of the characters that they do best.
  21. Hello Jay! This figure is just awesome! I love this classic look for Bishop. I am a fan of the Jim Lee era, so I am most familiar with this look for him. Like I said in the Omega red comment, these two were the ones that was most excited for and I really hope to get them someday. He looks just perfect besides Cable. Another must have for me. Since I'm not into the toybiz era and I have a special attachment to this look for the characters because of the comics and the cartoon, I will stick with him as the best out of the two. Sure he's simple, but effective and in keeping with the classic look for the character.
  22. Ddhawkins

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

In demand toys. They are based in the u.k. I think they ship internationally.
  23. Yesterday
  24. wedge1968

Where/how’d you get them?
  25. Today I take a look at the new Bishop 6" Marvel Legends figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the second wave of Deadpool themed figures which features the Sauron Build-A-Figure. You can purchase this figure from Megalopolis Toys. Check out hi-res images for this figure below in our GALLERY!
  26. tarot

Near Complete Set V3

Added Hercules (Hercules Panhellenios, Marvel Prime)
  27. Ddhawkins

Got this lot in the post today.The figures are awesome! The paint ap is spot on and not a derpy eye between em! They all have the old bucks so fully articulated.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE