All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Now that it's been announced that one of the first three Marvel/MCU based shows that will appear on the Disney streaming service will be one revolving around Falcon & Winter Soldier (SW&Vision and Loki being the other two shows), will we FINALLY see Hasbro give us their comic interpretations of both characters, in a 2 pack or otherwise? I mean really, is it not ridiculous and unfathomable that that they haven't, at the very least, done a Falcon by now. Along with Mar-Vell it's totally baffling as to why Hasbro hasn't tried to improve apon either of the figures from the Toybiz days. To top it off, they both pretty much used the same buck back then. It shouldn't be too hard for Hasbro to outdo the previous versions. From what I've read about the premise of the show it doesn't really look too promising to me, but I'm keeping an open mind. After all, the only steaming heaps that Marvel has laid out to us so far are Iron Fist and the 2nd season of Luke Cage (don't worry Jessica Jones, your 2nd season is right up there too), but it really was more Netflix fault than Marvel's. These shows seem to have a lot more involvement by Kevin Feige himself, which has served the MCU well to this point. Either way, I do have high hopes for this show more than the other two. I hope they take some cues from the various DC shows based in the Arrowverse and use it to grow the MCU and introduce a lot more characters that Marvel has at their disposal. I'm tired of seeing full seasons based around a single antagonist, especially when they're usually just a cheap clone of the main protagonist. At the very least I hope it lasts long enough to warrant ML comic versions of both characters (we already have MCU versions of both and they're actually done very well), or possibly even a wave or two, but come on guys, it's time to correct the injustice of these figures not having been done to this point.
  3. Yall gotta go for the gold! These contests are really great for the community. Good luck to all of you!
  4. I need this.... trying to get that cull obsidian wave
  5. Not saying this is a bad move for him, but I don’t think Nicolas Cage has the ability to say no when approached for a role in a movie.
  6. JayC, the hero the news forums deserve and the one they need right now. Thank you for maintaining the communities and facilitating these contests, excellent job. Contest annoucement shared on Facebook. Good luck to everyone!
  7. Here you go guys! Yet Another one. Everyone’s got a chance. Gotta love it.
  8. Really looking for this magik. Does anybody have the walgreens item number?
  9. Wow. Another chance. You rock JayC. Once again good luck to everyone. Theres alot of good folks on here that deserve to win. You can tell by all the heart felt goodbyes to Stan Lee may he rest in peace. He is missed.
  10. We are giving someone on our Message Boards a chance to win a $100 store credit to either BigBadToyStore.com or Megalopolis.Toys. If you win you get to choose which MarvelousNews sponsor between the two you want to spend the credit at. The winner for last week's contest was JKenbok. Here is what you have to do in order to be entered for a chance to win this week. 1. You have to be a registered member of the MarvelousNews Forums. 2. Any contributing post made ANYWHERE on THE FORUMS between today (11/13) and November 25 will get you entered into our drawing for the store credit. Every contributing post you make will get you an entry in the drawing, so the more you post the better your chances of winning are. Posts must be contributing to the topic or discussion though. ONE WORD posts or posts deemed as SPAM will not be counted towards the drawing. A good rule of thumb is to post how you would normally post if there was no contest. As an ADDED BONUS, if you help us spread the word about this contest on your favorite social media platform or group and you comment in this thread that you did so, you will automatically receive 3 additional entries into the drawing which will help your chances to win. Helping spread the word about the contest helps grow this community which is in large part something that we feel will benefit all. Now since we have no real way of knowing if you actually help spread the word for this, we are going to have to go on the honor system with this part and take your word for it if you indicate you've done so. However please feel free to tag @MarvelousNews when you spread the word on such platforms as Twitter or Instagram. The drawing will be held on Monday, November 26 and the winner will be contacted by JayC via PM on the message boards that day. Once the winner has claimed their price we will also announce the winner on the forums as well. Our goal is to create the ultimate online Marvel collecting community and this contest is our way of saying thank you for checking us out and being part of that community. Good luck to everyone.
  11. enzosaurusrex

Best of 2018 Voting

Not mad that Sauron won (I voted for Apocalypse) but he's definitely a figure hardly anyone would think Hasbro/Toybiz would be able to produce. Kudos Hasbro! Just wondering why Gladiator is a meh figure? I wasn't collecting then, but is it because most people have him? Was the SDCC exclusive easy to find?
  12. Check out the new collection of character movie posters for for "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse," the animated superhero film from executive producers Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that's the first of its kind. "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse stars the voices of Shameik Moore, Jake Johnson, Hailee Steinfeld, Nicolas Cage, John Mulaney, Kimiko Glenn, Brian Tyree Henry, Liev Schreiber, Mahershala Ali, Luna Lauren Velez, Lily Tomlin Release: December 14th, 2018
  13. Yesterday
  14. the black/symbiote suit but I think they will save that for next game considering what happens in the game.
  15. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

Personally, I voted for the X-men wave because It did have a great assortment but I liked the Lizard wave just as well. I definitely glad Sauron one. It is up there with the best figure of the year, Best baf ever and best figure of all time. Had no interest in the packaging but someone suggested it so I put it in. I think Vintage should have won just look better. Thing definitely should win. It's going to be tough to vote for this or Sauron. I voted for the Ant-man and Stinger but the AIM Soldier was winning up until the last couple of days.
  16. At this point I'm running out of ideas for future suits. Captain Universe is one of the only major ones left that they haven't put in. Of course there's a lot of obscure stuff to pull from too.
  17. greenlucario

Best of 2018 Voting

Yes, Sauron definitely deserved that win. While I don't agree, I can't same I'm surprised about the X-Men wave taking best assortment. Thing deserves it too. Packaging and 2 packs were a wash for me, so not affected one way or the other by the results. Can't wait to see the next round.
  18. Was very sad hearing this news yesterday. I really looked forward to see what cameo he would have whenever there was a new Marvel movie. Here's hoping that he filmed something for the 2nd part of Infinity Wars that could be used. RIP
  19. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

the next part is up. All Comic categories so get voting https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/best-comic-newcomer-remake-rerelease-villain-female-newcostume-spider-people-x-men-deadpool
  20. He had 95 long years bringing us all joy and escape and imagination. He also brought us all together and this community wouldn’t exist without him. Thank you Stan. Cheers.
  21. JKenbok

Best of 2018 Voting

Nice! The only one that I definitely wouldn’t have voted for was the MCU packaging one. And that’s probably because I’m partial the other way. Not that it was bad, but I though the Venom wave looked awesome and the Deadpool 2 wave was something different and fun. Agree 100% with the results of the rest. I don’t think I picked the Sentibel for best two pack cause I definitely picked an army builder set.
  22. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

the first batch of results are up. Next Batch later. https://nearcompleteset.com/2018/11/13/best-wave-assortment-baf-packaging-and-exclusives-winners/
  23. R.I.P Stan the Man. This photo pays him a great tribute.
  24. Nic Cage is perfect for this part. I'm definitely gonna see it now!
  25. WOW. I thought he'd live forever?!?! like a real super hero. So sad there won't be anymore cameos in the MCU :(
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE