Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Iron Man 2 Armor Cards (help)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ADour

ADour

Mouser

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:59 PM

Something that recently caught my attention was the Armor Cards that came with the 3.75" Iron Man 2 figures back in 2010.

4408a49f68b56ade1386dc248dc04d0c--man--i

Essentially, I think they're pretty neat. Not in terms of functionality or purpose, but because of the armor illustrations. I tried googling and couldn't find many good images of the cards themselves.

Anyway, I thought it might be worth a shot posting this here looking for any 3.75" collector that collected this wave and wouldn't mind sharing scans (like the ones that can be found in this blog) or good res pics of any of these Armor Cards (can be either the individual cards or each set of three placed together...  I'm asking for a favor so I don't want to be picky).

Cheers!

#2 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:52 PM

I'll check around the house when I get home from work. i'm sure I have a bunch thrown about in bins with figures

#3 ADour

ADour

Mouser

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

I'll check around the house when I get home from work. i'm sure I have a bunch thrown about in bins with figures

Thank you very much.

#4 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:38 PM

Ok, Ill put them together, give me till monday

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us