It's that time of the year again guys. for the new guys we have strict rules
- DO NOT POST PICS OR LINK TO OTHER SITES.
- I know we all get excited when we read something on another site but please know that this site will post news and images on the main page. You are allow to write what other sites have reported, that fine as we know we can't stop you all from doing that but don't post any pics or link. That plus our boss get really mad at us lol :P
- Don't not make multiple thread discussing the same thing.
- Keep all Toyfair/SDCC/Hascon/NYCC news to this thread. If you have an opinion or even anger rant (come one we know some one will), please post it here. If we MODs see a thread like this one, it will be merged together with this one.
- Try and keep wishlist til after the Toyfair/SDCC/Hascon/NYCC (Sunday or Monday).
- We are not going to ban wishlist thread, in fact we like them, but there is really no point in make a list until we know all that is coming out. Also their will usually be the annual "Post SDCC/Hascon/NYCC Wishlist" Thread going up on Monday.
- NEW RULE! DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A MCU VS COMIC THREAD!!
- Over the past couple of month there has been an increase in threads going from talking about one particular topic into a thread filled with MCU VS Comic or Peg Cloggin. Keep this thread talking about the reveals and figures. Nothing else. BUT if you don't like the MCU figures revealed then you can say that.