All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BURNT_TOAST

Marvel Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise!

These are cute.
  3. Wow, that Apocalypse hand is super dope. This isn't a good time to be broke.
  4. I kinda want the Iron Man for a Tony Stark's office display.
  5. BURNT_TOAST

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

The pendant in me kinda wishes they did an eighties Rouge after ML did the definitive Jim Lee version.
  6. Today
  7. JbombTheGreat

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

That Rogue looks much better than the upcoming Beast figure.
  8. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

Lol man I had countless toys across many figure lines growing up that had bendy wire features. I guess my parents were rich and I never knew it... Truth be told, I don’t care about bendy wire but I know plenty of collectors do so good scooping Rukk.
  9. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

Great reporting Rukk! With that being said, I am more than a little taken back by the potential prospect of not getting any more FF figures though...please don’t make a grown man cry Dwight...please.
  10. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

His answer was “patience”? I mean I’m not an opener but this is just getting dumb lol. They REALLY couldn’t fit a claw hand in ANY of the 7 figures packages? We are already 9 waves deep this year with Vintage Wave 2 making 10 and a potentially even a 2nd Black Panther Wave before years end making 11... When you then count and add up ALL of the 2-packs, 3-packs, box sets, exclusives, etc...we are literally getting over 100 figures this year if my math is correct. Would ANYONE would’ve complained if we got maybe 2 less total figures this year so Apocalypse could’ve gotten an actual accessory? This is just epic “shaking my head” if you ask me lol.
  11. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

For everybody riffing that Doc Ock and Omega Red don't have bendi-wire, the reason is plain and simply...IT COSTS TOO MUCH (per Dwight Stal)!
  12. I can live with that. As of now, my wallet's running on fumes. Until my next check arrives Friday, I'm taking a break. Right now my plan is to snag the Apocalypse wave when it goes live on BBTS, then take my chances in the wild with Sauron and Monster Venom.
  13. So true... They get the movies right, but have forgotten how to make comics. I finally stopped reading them (after decades) in 2013, but kept buying out of hope and habit into 2014. Nothing I've seen since has tempted me to come back.
  14. Okay, so I'm seeing an alt hand for the Apocalypse BaF, the Wakandan mask Killmonger stole in Black Panther and Squirrelpool. Anyone else spot anything else? I'm guessing they'll do the Apocalypse hand like they did the alternate Onslaught head and they could pop Squirrelpool in anywhere, but does that mask mean we might get Killmonger in his tactical suit?
  15. Didn't realize there was so much demand for this.
  16. Will definitely be hanging around Marvelousnews this weekend like it was a mall and this was the 90s. Are there still malls?
  17. This could work. I wonder if it will be a prequel or maybe an origin story? Setting it after or during Infinity War seems counter-productive.
  18. Maybe it's a new character altogether?
  19. Hmm maybe I don't know what to look for, but I don't see anything amazing here.
  20. Hopefully that Groot is an okay stand-in for the Legends 3-Pack one!
  21. Great idea. Just don't put him in ark or anything.
  22. swede4444

Marvel Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise!

Yes. This would appear to make that official
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE