All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I really dig the white spider aesthetic of this piece... It’s grown on me a lot, since the first concept footage of the game came out.
  3. This is pretty sick looking! One day, I hope to own at least one Hot Toys figure... I dunno if it’ll be Marvel, DC or what; But, one day, lol.
  4. I don't collect Hot Toys but then I see figures like this one and I feel tempted. I know a lot of people don't like this costume but the more I look at it the better it looks.
  5. If the Marvel Legends version would have come with all of these accessories I would have bought it, this one looks great.
  6. I think the skull is from a Ghost Rider figure just like the little red/orangey dragon is a Lockheed; I believe they are supposed to represent demons from limbo or something. It is my understanding that Prof. X with chair is gonna be part of the Rider series and them showing the single Professor X was Hasbro messing with the fans making them believe that he was gonna be single carded. I could be wrong, though but that's the way I see it.
  7. Today
  8. it not a rumour. Hasbro actually said it in the panel.
  9. I saw a video of someone mentioning Lockjaw and Crystal to Dwight at SDCC this year and he seemed to have liked the idea so that might happen.
  10. You are really making me want that figure....................... So much better then the Toybiz one. It's either the second wave of Vintage figures or grabbing this guy for me.............
  11. I heard a rumor somewhere that the reason that they are doing a second wave of Black Panther this late is because Disney wanted Hasbro to do another one so that might also be why its all movie based. Hasbro had to do a rush job on getting this out. I think I heard this on Rektangular's podcast. I thought it was kinda odd that they waited this long to do a second wave.
  12. Who does the skull head belong to that comes with Magik?? also we get Professor X but no chair but we are getting one in the riders wave.
  13. This looks so amazing (pun intended). If I had the cash, I'd definitely drop it on this figure. It's got a whole host of accessories. The only thing that can make it better is an unmasked head sculpt. I'm hoping to see some other import companies in the 1/12th scale to try their hand at this suit. The details of the suit really lends itself well to being out in action figure form if properly handled. The Marvel Legends release missed the point of the layered armor pieces by not making it sculpted in like the Hot Toys does.
  14. LOL this is my new favorite in the series. Mostly due to the extras and scooter. Always a welcome addition especially for photgraphy.
  15. Everyone’s Favorite wall-crawler is back when Marvel’s brand-new and authentic Spider-Man adventure comes to life in The Big Apple in this fall. After eight years behind the mask, an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City, is struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders. Today, Hot Toys is very thrilled to officially present one of the most beloved character around the world, Spider-Man (Advanced Suit) in 1/6th scale collectible figure from the brand new action-filled game Marvel’s Spider-Man. With incredible amount of details and accessories, the latest Spider-Man collectible figure will definitely become an eye-catching centerpiece among the Marvel collections! Impressively crafted based on Spider-Man’s appearance in the video game, the collectible figure features a newly develop masked head sculpt with three pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions, a newly developed body, a highly detailed and meticulously tailored Spider-Man’s suit with a white spider emblem on chest, multiple interchangeable hands for different postures, a vast array of accessories including a Spider Drone, a trip mine, web bombs, Spidey plushy, Vulture Jammer, different expressions shooter with several spider web accessories, a specially designed dynamic figure stand and a backdrop of city view.
  16. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to that moment. Today, Hot Toys is extremely proud to present the newly developed 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark L Accessories Collectible Set inspired by the latest Iron Man’s innovative technology with a variety of powerful weapons and accessories from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War. Expertly crafted based on the principles to reach the full expressions, the collectible set is a great complement to Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Iron Man from the movie, featuring highly detailed interchangeable accessories includes a power mallet, Battering Ram, a hand blade, foot thruster, foot clamps, energy blade, katar, elliptical shield and a Gauntlet Constraint that fight against the Infinity Gauntlet. Moreover, an interchangeable battle damaged mask will be included as a bonus item exclusively in the Special Edition available in selected markets only!
  17. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. In replacement of James Rhodes’s third War Machine armor, War Machine Mark IV is a new Marine-like armor designed by Tony Stark used during the Battle of Wakanda. This upgraded armor with heavily mounted machine is designed to coordination with Rhode smoothly. Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the brand new 1/6th scale War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War – to our MMS Diecast series which the collectible figure is made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film. The movie-accurate War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure is specially crafted with numerous details based on the image of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Infinity War, features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with striking likeness and a helmet head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver painted armor with decals and camouflage patterns, LED light-up chest Arc Reactor and repulsors, interchangeable forearm weapon armors, War Machine’s articulated back-mounted machine gun and back-mounted missile launchers, and a specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed figure stand! A Special Edition only available in selected countries will specially included a battle damaged Outrider diorama attachable to the figure stand and an interchangeable rocky ground graphic card. Marvel fans shouldn’t miss out on having this new War Machine collectible figure to complete your Avengers: Infinity War collection.
  18. Yeah, I want to try it out for myself first hand. I can't wait til my X-Men case ships from Dorkside Toys.
  19. I sure hope so. Wanted one go a long time. We did have one of the Reavers at reveal night. It looks awesome too.
  20. Kingpin is perfection! Now... I just need to decide if he fits on my Spidey shelf, or with Daredevil. Oh, and he’s an easy repaint for Shadow King!
  21. That Sabretooth is pure 90’s gold... honestly, there isn’t a weak link in that Apocalypse wave.
  22. That Hercules is such a huge upgrade from the old Hasbro version.
  23. yeah I saw shartimus did this and I was thinking the same thing, I'd for sure buy the purple hair if i saw her. I also do however really like that dark sorta metallic blue on that purple hair one, maybe I just really need em both
  24. Awesome! Thanks very much for sharing that link — I’m sure it’ll come in handy!
  25. Gamestop stores in Appleton, WI had the SP//dr wave, Legendary Rider Wolverine, Ant-Man/ Yellowjacket pack as of yesterday. Picked up Electra, and pre-ordered Omega Red. It was a good day. :-)
  26. I am really looking forward to the Archangel set, Professor X, and the second vintage wave. All of those figures look amazing! :-)
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE