All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm hoping that doesn't mean a Psylocke with black hair. Fingers crossed, I know I got the white smoke Mysterio which is kind of like the purple Psylocke. If it does oh well, time to but out the paint.
  3. This figure is a must have for me, that dogpool looks amazing!
  4. Well there goes another 120 dollars plus the new throw back costumes...
  5. This is epic. Great looking figs
  6. I really wanted corvius or ebony to sneak into the wave
  7. Wasn't expecting that street / mercenary Killmonger and that's a must have for me. I value figures with a mercenary / street design than the costumed ones.
  8. It appears that BBTS got the first batch of figures, I expect Dorkside to get them very soon
  9. I’m happy for the vintage wave! The Deadpool I’ll pass, while I like the Black Panther figures, I only collect comic versions, hope today we get more reveals before the panel tomorrow
  10. I hope they keep making the rider series for more figs, they are awesome.
  11. Today
  12. uncagedotaku

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

Wow these marvel selects look great. Can't wait to see them in person.
  13. Season 2 is looking good so far. I had no dramas with season 1 whatsoever. It just might be a character development thing. But I do noticed that DareDevil S1 &2 seemed to be well written & executed. Marvel took their time as it was their pilot series (must have a good establishment) and when they set a tight release date for the later series like Defenders / Iron Fist, they didn't have much production time to execute and write in the same quality as Daredevil.
  14. Site is a bit jacked up at the moment but Venom wave is now back IN STOCK! I decided to place an order although I have a feeling a bunch of these will drop into the < $15 range eventually.
  15. I'm calling it now, Shuri will be in the new releasing later in the year, Marvel legends Black Panther 2pk Target exclusive.
  16. Yeah, I saw that. A bunch of new Star Wars stuff that was just listed is gone as well ... along with all of the SDCC exclusives. That site is really a pile of garbage.
  17. This, but without the pop part.
  18. ...ok. I might get this if I see it...ubiquitous though he may be, peeps love them some Deadpool...
  19. Daredevil has really been the only series I've enjoyed, start to finish...the others have been ok...except Iron Fist.
  20. anthonywayne

2018 SDCC - Hot Toys Marvel Images

Great figures...just can't bring myself to plunk down the cash when ML does (for me) a good enough job scratching the itch...
  21. Yeah, mine shipped yesterday. Scheduled delivery: Next !#$%ing Friday! Time to take that second look at Dorkside.
  22. And now EVERYTHING is gone. Not even "Out of Stock." G-O-N-E! Not on the site at all. No Sp//der wave, no Apocalypse wave, no Wolverine Rider, not even the Defenders Rail Authority set is listed.
  23. colt539xrdrt

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

After seeing the Antman and Wasp vintage figures, I am even more excited for this vintage line. Can't wait for them to hit! :-)
  24. greenlucario

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Seeing the whole Black Panther wave, it looks like just Klaue for me. And I'm cool with that, these waves have been too good and too many for the wallet, I'll welcome a little break while I hunt down odds and ends.
  25. Sorry, forgot that part, BBTS.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE