All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wasp had so many costumes over the years, but I liked the choice. Ant Man couldn't be any other one. This is a repaint of that Eric O'Grady Ant Man, but still ok. Too bad that the only accessories are the mini figurines. Wasp could have some bast effects or something. But for what they are, it's ok. The Black Panther wave, the coolest one is Klaue! Looks just like Andy Serkis damn!
  3. I would have preferred Shuri to another Black Panther. Hope we get a M'Baku figure
  4. Nice to see another Irishman on these boards
  5. That Wasp is the one to get. Ayo looks great too, and Klaue
  6. greenlucario

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Wow that vintage Wasp is a must, especially with the fact that it's 100% better version of that old blue wasp that never made it out. Two must haves already, this is shaping up to be quite the SDCC!
  7. Oh that's an easy one; buy a case of that wave. Sorry, that's my way of saying "unless you're fortunate enough to walk into a B&M right when they put a case out, good luck".
  8. Today
  9. Anyone know where I can get a Mysterio for close to retail?
  10. Shuri! Awesome, she was my favorite character in the film.
  11. Wolverine is a MUST for me, along with Sabretooth. To ave those two in those costumes battling it out on my shelf is a dream come true for my 90s self haha.
  12. She isn't not in this wave but Ina wave next year according to marvel
  13. Hope the Black Panther would have the blue/purple highlights. A much better head sculpt on that too. And a shuri! I wonder what the final figure in the wave would be.
  14. Not my favourite Wasp outfit but not bad. Find it strange that the Wasp and Ant Man come with other other's mini figure. Black Panther wave looks okay. Not sure why we need another MCU Black Panther
  15. I saw in a press photo from Hasbro that apocalypse had some type of extra clamp hand maybe for a future wave..
  16. as would I but hasbro has said they can't mixed franchises so X-men won't be in this wave.
  17. Thank you for the opportunity! The X-men wave is phenomenal. Looking forward to Psylocke and the Apocalypse BAF.
  18. Afeliciano4

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

T'Chaka looks so cool with the robes! I never thought I wanted one haha. I hope a classic Storm is in this wave.
  19. bigkidjosh

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

That Rogue is pretty sweet and will go great with my Gambit!
  20. Ah ok. I was gonna point myself out to you. Lol
  21. no unfortunately. I live in Ireland so it's hard for me to go there.
  22. My money is on him being Chameleon but the fact that everyone is visually seeing him as Kraven makes a lot of sense seeing as how Dmitri Smerdyakov is the half brother of Sergei Kravinoff. Maybe it’s a twofer! With the movie being called Far From Home, maybe we’ll see Spidey in Europe? That’d be an easy way to introduce both Chameleon and Kraven. I suppose that all depends on the resolution of Infinity War Pt. 2!
  23. Come on Hasbro & Walgreens...(rolling bones)...Bring me DOOM!
  24. yeah that what I thought as well. Well I think the best of the bunch has to be T'Chaka. Never ever expected him. Second is Klaue, then Ayo (just to Army Build and Followed by that BP. As for the Vintage waves, they look f-ing fantastic. Especially that Wasp. If you have been collecting ML as long as I have you will know why that costume is important.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE