Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4737 replies to this topic

#4701 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:09 PM

If anyone is still trying to find the Cable figure from the Sasquatch wave it is in stock at Walmart.com for $18.84.

https://www.walmart....Cable/795720934

#4702 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

The site now says $79 lol!

#4703 greenlucario

greenlucario

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:46 PM

The rest of the Deadpool wave (other than Cable) is also on Walmart's site for MSRP.  Snagged X-Force Deadpool.

#4704 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:21 PM

Got my Xmen legends of HTS

#4705 jdgi

jdgi

Andorian

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

Couldnt get them on HTS, but got them on Dorkside and 2 extra Multiple Men

#4706 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:20 PM

Son of a... The one Monday when I *don't* work from home!!!!!!! Glad others here got them though.

#4707 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:57 AM

Were the X-Men figures actually in stock, or were they a preorder?

#4708 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:17 PM

Preorder with a ship date of July 2

#4709 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:17 AM

Preorder with a ship date of July 2

Great; thank you.

#4710 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:56 PM

Avengers wave 2 has hit GameStop and I was able to walk in and nab the whole wave today.

Link to Wave: https://www.gamestop...r legends,28zu0

Link to Black Widow: https://www.gamestop...158596/0/162589

Check for store availability and you can even have them hold them for you. GameStop is really doing a great job at making easy for us to nab our Marvel Legends.

#4711 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:27 AM

According to a friend of mine, all of the Apocalypse wave were back up for preorder on HTS.com this morning.  The 20% off code works for the preorder.  Unfortunately, I'm never awake to buy toys at 4:00 AM.

#4712 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:40 AM

Several Silver Surfer listings on evil bay from the states, Ive seen Detroit, Ohio and North Carolina.

#4713 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:27 AM

Several Silver Surfer listings on evil bay from the states, Ive seen Detroit, Ohio and North Carolina.

without the Walgreens exclusive sticker, I think its safe to assume it came from overseas or Mexico.

#4714 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:04 AM

I realize this may come as a shock, but things are pretty dead across the board around here. Target, Walmart, Walgreens, wherever. The occasional King Cobra, plenty of Kilmongers, a left-over Pink Panther or two, and a smattering of '90's Deadpools.

You know, I'm no marketing genius, but with two hit movies released within the last 2 months, a third major motion picture release just around the corner, not to mention Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 hype burning up the internet you'd think Hasbro might take advantage and try and actually sell some of this stuff.

#4715 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 474 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:32 AM

In my area the Walmart and Targets are luck to get more than a case or two. There is so much demand here in Montgomery County they could put out 10 cases of a good wave and sell.

#4716 greenlucario

greenlucario

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:38 AM

For anyone interested, the PS4 styled Spidey is up for pre-order on Gamestop's site.

#4717 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:46 AM

I realize this may come as a shock, but things are pretty dead across the board around here. Target, Walmart, Walgreens, wherever. The occasional King Cobra, plenty of Kilmongers, a left-over Pink Panther or two, and a smattering of '90's Deadpools.

You know, I'm no marketing genius, but with two hit movies released within the last 2 months, a third major motion picture release just around the corner, not to mention Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 hype burning up the internet you'd think Hasbro might take advantage and try and actually sell some of this stuff.

I'm still trying to find a Cable in the wild, and every time I go to one of the usuals, all they have is the B heroes :(. You'd think they would want to change the case assortments once they figure out where the demand is, and Prowler and King Cobra aren't it...

#4718 jdgi

jdgi

Andorian

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:11 PM

Spider-Man wave up for preorder!!

#4719 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:15 PM

I'm still trying to find a Cable in the wild, and every time I go to one of the usuals, all they have is the B heroes :(. You'd think they would want to change the case assortments once they figure out where the demand is, and Prowler and King Cobra aren't it...

I think only ONE time have they changed assortment ratios, but on the norm, Hasbro NEVER  does that!

#4720 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:45 AM

Where?

#4721 greenlucario

greenlucario

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:06 AM

Where?

It was up on EE yesterday/last night.  It's been taken down though.  Heard it will be back up for pre-order this weekend though.

#4722 greenlucario

greenlucario

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

Scratch the previous comment, both the SP//dr wave and Monster Venom wave are up for pre-order on BBTS, you can also pre-order single figures from the SP//dr wave.

#4723 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

DorkSide has also listed a ton of new preorders.

#4724 jdgi

jdgi

Andorian

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

Dorkside has everything, even the Ultimate Riders Logan.

According to them, X-Men and Spider-Man shipping in July and Venom and Logan in August

DorkSide has also listed a ton of new preorders.

#4725 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

The've also listed a bunch of new 10th Anniversary figures ...

... which have now disappeared.  They did have up Red Skull and 2-packs of Thor and Sif and Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us