All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. That was the first thing I noticed. They also got rid of the black outline on his eyes
  3. Those would be my guess. Magik in the X-Men wave most likely similar to how the Gladiator was rereleased to help pad the wave
  4. Vespa, dogpool, squirrelpool. Perfect merchandise.
  5. His tweets are gross and even though they are a decade old, he was still an adult then and should’ve known that what he was saying was disturbing and disgusting. GoTG will thrive without him.
  6. ShangChi

2018 SDCC - Marvel Kotobukiya Images

Jessica Jones looks incredible!!!! I want to buy it!! Where do you all usually purchase Kotobukiya from? Comic shops? Online?
  7. OMG YES!!!!!!!! You all NEED to watch this show. I agree, anthonywayne, this show is too real but to me that’s a huge plus. I can not believe what a solid show this is for Freeform, a network I didn’t pay any attention to before. Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph really bring it and I can’t wait for each episode each week. Just watched ep 8 and I am astounded once again.
  8. Could be. When I brought Nimrod up, they (Dwight & Tony) did that look again. We'll see.
  9. That Deadpool bust looks amazing with all of the detail put in it.
  10. I still need to see season 1. I have to wait until I can afford Netflix again. If it was renewed for season 2, then it must be good.
  11. Thanks for doing the giveaway. I just found this forum and it looks to be full of information I can use to learn info about legends figures.
  12. I said it once and I will say it again: Marvel Select ROGUE! Awesome!!! Beast has his face improved somehow after the first shown prototype. The statues look amazing too. I would love to see that Mr sinister tuned into a Marvel Select action figure.
  13. Haven't watched AoS at all...just no real interest. Maybe someday I'll binge watch just to say I saw it.
  14. I would not want that Wolverine bust in my house.
  15. monron999

Comic-con Correspondence

Dayam! We expected a certain amount of vagueness (new buzzword), actually a lot of vagueness, but this "We follow Disney's lead" BS is wearing me out. How many times have Dwight or Tony been called out in the past about why Disney/Marvel does not allow certain figures or franchises to be produced only for them to snap back "We have rights to ALL Marvel's properties & do what we see fit." So what is it? Did Hasbro pay damn good money for the rights to produce toys from ALL and ANY Marvel properties they choose or are they Disney's #$## and only allowed to do as they're told? You can't have it both ways guys. Vagueness, we all understand & expect. All that freaking double speak, tho. How bout someone at Hasbro grow a pair & pick a freaking side already. Someone with free reign woulda already done a Firestar and Quicksilver and a hundred other figures, cuz they would be sure fire moneymakers. What a buncha Owned Chumps.
  16. I've been trying to watch it...very slow burn so far, and not much payoff. It's been a little too sad and a little too real in some respects...not exactly escapist entertainment.
  17. I’ve yet to see the first season, as it is... But, it’s pretty cool if it did well and/or looked decent enough to warrant more being produced.
  18. AmazinSpiderPig

2018 SDCC - Marvel Display Friday Update

I really like the Vintage figures, they make a great wall display due to the card they are posted on. I'll stick to Legends for my actual cases but I would love some more vintage figures for the wall. I really hope to get a Doctor Strange and Cyclops version this wave.
  19. Nimrod? Maybe I'll score with the big guess this year, Rukk.
  20. Freeform announced during their panel at San Diego Comic-Con that Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger series has been renewed for a second season. https://twitter.com/FreeformTV/status/1020478956498276353
  21. I was told we're getting a villain revealed tomorrow. One that's never been done before. No other info provided
  22. Yes, this is an all MCU wave. The 1st.
  23. That would be another good pick, but the more I think about it the more I am inclined to believe that Marvel will pick someone completely unexpected or maybe even let one of the actors take the helm. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Marvel knows exactly what direction Gunn was planning on taking GOTG3 in, so his removal may not effect the final product all that much in the end.
  24. Is this the first time they've did an all MCU wave? I'll pass on most of the figures, since I'm not really an MCU collector. I will get Ayo though, perhaps 2, so that I'll have 3 Dora Milaje & Nakia. Unless this becomes M'Baku/Man-Ape's look in the comics, I'll pass on that too. I do think I'll get that Deadpool on a Vespa. Looks like the Vintage Wave is turning out as we predicted. Wasp was the only dice roll.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE