All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I got nothing, curse them and their tactics.
  3. Today
  4. Love that they went with the classic Venom look. Looks great!
  5. Someone posted this in a Funko group - Walgreens shelf plan for Marvel stuff for October - December with space for Thing, Magik, and Spidey wave figures up top.
  6. looks nice. Love venom, definitely going to get this one.
  7. This looks great and makes me want a movie venom figure even more.
  8. Lol. 6 Reeds and 10 Yellow Daredevils? That’s nuts. I’m going to assume (and hopefully correctly assume) that this is a very isolated incident. That’s just crazy. It almost sounds like that store got flagged for a distribution center purge or something. The only time I have ever seen any of my local Walgreens get re-stocked with older figures was when one of the stores received a full case of the Onslaught Wave a couple months ago and that wave will officially be 3 years old by January so idk what the hell was going on with that one!
  9. 8 Things??? Party on Yancy Street! I was highly confident earlier this week that I'd be able to find him locally when he starts shipping, but for some crazy reason two of my local stores just put out 6 Mr Fantastic figures and another one just put out 10 Daredevils (no, that's not a typo). With all of those along with the Venom and 1st Deadpool waves on the shelves I'm a little nervous about them finding room for Ben Grimm.
  10. I got a BrickSeek hit earlier tonight on the Walmart MCU Iron Man 1 Set (#1) and it was right on the money as the store just got a truck and did have all 8 units (2 cases) so I was able to just pallet shop the boxes. The total BrickSeek instock percentage for the MCU Iron Man 1 Set is currently very low (13% as of a couple hours ago) but the set does seem to be “trickling” out. Price was $44.73. I’m in South Florida. Unfortunately, that was the only thing the store had as far as exclusives go. No TVC Tie Fighter, no Black Series Mimban Trooper, no Cage & Claire set and nothing on any of the McFarlane exclusives. Conversely, It’s looking like Hasbro is going to yank the TVC Island Journey Rey & Mimban Trooper from Walmart and give them to EE instead and I am eagerly waiting on my EE rep to confirm that because that would indeed be super awesome. I bought two Iron Man sets, took the shipping boxes and put the other 6 on the shelf (Hialeah, Store #1590). Fortunately, the cases were on top of the pallet and were undamaged so pretty much every set in each case was mint. BrickSeek SKU #668817038 Best of luck to anyone on the hunt!
  11. I can also confirm the website listing for Thing was legit as both of my orders of 4 were shipped and will arrive Monday. I don’t know if he will be offered through their site again but I’m 100% certain Thing will hit stores as Surfer (just like every other Legends exclusive) hit all my local stores after he went up on the site. Of course, I can’t speak to everyone’s area though. I am sure me living in a very densely populated city and having a Walgreens just about every mile or two in any direction also helps.
  12. Unless we are getting a comic based classic Ms Marvel fig, this entire wave will be a pass for me.
  13. Charles Soule? Wow. Anyway, so asides from Cable, now they're offing DD as well while brining back Wolvy from the dead? Sad thing is you'll have suckers buying these comics thinking they're gonna be worth $$ someday, just like they did the "Wolvy dies" issues & then find out that 1 million copies of them are printed & they are only good for wiping your booty. Lemme guess, they'll make the all new DD ... gasp... a female!
  14. Scans of an overseas magazine has been making the social media rounds giving us our first look at Medicom's upcoming comic book based Venom figure. This will follow the release of their comic book based Spider-Man. We can see from the images the figure will come with among other things and unmasked Eddie Brock head. Stay-tuned for more details and images for this to be released soon.
  15. BWHAA HA HA HA HAAA! So this guy thinks "killing off" DareDevil is the biggest thing anyone could do to the character....REALLY?? Uhm, pick up virtually any Marvel (or DC) comic from the last few years; they're ALWAYS killing off characters. This isn't an "event"...its just Tuesday. At any rate I hope Noto's going too. Never cared for his style. Just too drab and blah for me. Im not sure what projects work best for him, but don't think DareDevil or Black Widow were his best work.
  16. Yesterday
  17. I'd say this is where they could do something with Black Cat and/or Silver Sable but that would involve Sony which they would not do. Considering they are going to make mention of Monica Rambeau (Spectrum) in Captain Marvel, that's one option. They may go full A-Force and we'll get characters from that.
  18. Nick Fury looks ok. Everything else is a pass I think.
  19. Luke Cage & Claire Temple 2-pack just arrived. Claire (the only reason I bought the set) is all I hoped she would be, the Luke Cage is cool to but has some looseness in the ab crunch. Nothing worth returning though. All in all, a winner.
  20. Charles Soule’s long-running tenure on DAREDEVIL is coming to an end…and he is not leaving Matt Murdock in a good place. Is this THE END for Daredevil? This October, Charles Soule and Phil Noto will kick off Matt Murdock’s darkest chapter yet – one which will lead to a chilling and surprising finale in November’s DAREDEVIL #612, that no reader will want to miss! Watch this video to learn more. DAREDEVIL #609 Written by CHARLES SOULE Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO On Sale 10/17/18 DAREDEVIL #610 Written by CHARLES SOULE Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO On Sale 10/31/18 DAREDEVIL #611 Written by CHARLES SOULE Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO On Sale 11/14/18 DAREDEVIL #612 Written by CHARLES SOULE Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO On Sale 11/28/18
  21. I’m seeing more Katee Sackhoff than Brie Larson in that figure.
  22. I was also charged for Archangel from EE
  23. Wow, they really are pushing the SJW agenda big time.
  24. Reeva Payge (Grace Byers) purges the Inner Circle of those who disagree with her, leaving her completely in charge. Then, fast-forward six months, when the Mutant Underground saves a girl, but not her family, from a Sentinel raid. Against the group's wishes, Eclipse and Caitlin meet with a criminal hacker to get info on the Inner Circle. Meanwhile, Polaris prepares for the birth of her baby, her contractions magnetizing anything metal and wreaking havoc. She also makes Andy promise to save the baby, no matter what, in the all-new "eMergence" Season Two premiere episode of THE GIFTED airing Tuesday, Sept. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GIF-201) (TV-14 D, L, V) Cast: Stephen Moyer as Reed Strucker; Amy Acker as Caitlin Strucker; Sean Teale as Eclipse/Marcos Diaz; Jamie Chung as Blink/Clarice Fong aka Clarice Ferguson; Coby Bell as Jace Turner; Emma Dumont as Polaris/Lorna Dane; Blair Redford as Thunderbird/John Proudstar; Natalie Alyn Lind as Lauren Strucker; Percy Hynes White as Andy Strucker; Skyler Samuels as Frost Sisters/Esme, Sophie and Phoebe; Grace Byers as Reeva Payge Guest Cast: Brad Carter as Wire, Hayley Loveitt as Sage, Renes Rivera as Bulk, Danube Hermosillo as Cristina, Vince Pisani as Dr. Kelsey, Bianca Tarantino as Dawn, Christian Finlayson as Young Reed
  25. Archangel just got charged to credit card from EE preorder!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE