All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is a nice statue of Phoenix. It reminds me of the Marvel Legends Toybiz Phoenix release. I gave all of those figures to my cousin. While I miss them I really love the new style Marvel Legends. These statues are far superior in detail though.
  3. NICE! Now other toy companies should follow suit and add this to their Iron Man mock 50 figures.
  4. OMG! This is awesome! I really hope we see some crossovers with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Ghostbusters! That would be awesome! TMNT and Ghostbusters already had crossovers and TMNT and Batman have already had crossovers. But now that Marvel is in the mix, I can only imagine this happening. Great post! Thanks JayC!
  5. that's true except for movies that are already out or are just about to come out, Hasbro never reveals MCU figure until close to the movies release. I suspect that we will see the first of the Cap Marvel wave comic figures at least. Maybe we will see some MCU figure in the Black Panther wave though as people have been asking for a few of them with Shuri and M'Baku being the top requested MCU figures from that movie.
  6. Since the next (Disney) Marvel movie isn't until February, we know there will be NO MCU reveals in the next 5 days. We WILL get an idea the Marvel/MCU ratios by how many figs ARE revealed. I anticipate another 3 Avengers waves between now and the end of next year, and I'm very intrigued to know what characters will be in the next Black Panther wave. I believe it's been confirmed it's a 6 figure wave.
  7. Wait, so Marvel is basically giving IDW license to publish comic books based on Marvel properties? That's the stup... wait... Actually, given Marvel's record of late, that's a pretty good idea.
  8. That makes sense. This is about those who riff about not being able to get something that was released mere days or a couple weeks ago. This is about those that attempt to get product quick, fast and a hurry not because they feel if they don't get it now, they never will, but because they Just. Have.To. Have. It. Now. That's who I want to hear from. the grown up who must have their toys right now. I want to hear their perspective.
  9. Today
  10. For me, it's not about "gotta have it now" it's more of a "grab it when you see it" because it won't get restocked. I have a list of figures I still don't have because I choose to get other figures first, and planned to come back later to get the others (Mysterio, Hela, Reed Richards) and others that I simply never saw on a peg ever (Cyclops, Colossus Juggernaut wave Wolverine)
  11. for whatever reason, the Spider-Man Homecoming Vulture BaF wave is showing up in Duane Reades in Manhattan. I'm guessing they heavily ordered that movie-themed wave, and are sending their excess out now.
  12. It's that time of the year again guys. for the new guys we have strict rules As alway: DO NOT POST PICS OR LINK TO OTHER SITES. I know we all get excited when we read something on another site but please know that this site will post news and images on the main page. You are allow to write what other sites have reported, that fine as we know we can't stop you all from doing that but don't post any pics or link. That plus our boss get really mad at us lol :P Don't not make multiple thread discussing the same thing. Keep all Toyfair/SDCC/Hascon/NYCC news to this thread. If you have an opinion or even anger rant (come one we know some one will), please post it here. If we MODs see a thread like this one, it will be merged together with this one. Try and keep wishlist til after the Toyfair/SDCC/Hascon/NYCC (Sunday or Monday). We are not going to ban wishlist thread, in fact we like them, but there is really no point in making a list until we know all that is coming out. Also their will usually be the annual "Post SDCC/Hascon/NYCC Wishlist" Thread going up on Monday. NEW RULE! DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A MCU VS COMIC THREAD!! Over the past couple of month there has been an increase in threads going from talking about one particular topic into a thread filled with MCU VS Comic or Peg Cloggin. Keep this thread talking about the reveals and figures. Nothing else. BUT if you don't like the MCU figures revealed then you can say that. News:
  13. Marvel Entertainment and IDW Publishing announced today that the two companies will develop middle-grade comic books designed for younger readers. Featuring some of Marvel’s most popular characters, the monthly issues and trade paperback collections, published by IDW, will be available for sale at local comic book shops and book retailers across the country, expanding opportunities for the next generation of Super Heroes to experience the Marvel Universe. “From Iron Man to Captain Marvel, from the Hulk to Shuri — the Marvel pantheon has something for everyone,” says John Barber, editor-in-chief of IDW. “With this team-up, Marvel and IDW aim to bring exciting, all-new comics to a generation growing up in a Marvel world.” Launching in November 2018, the Marvel and IDW collaboration will kick off with a Spider-Man series featuring both Peter Parker and Miles Morales, followed by an Avengers series beginning in December and a Black Panther series in January 2019. Each of these titles will serve as an easily-accessible jumping-on point for younger readers to follow the adventures of their favorite characters. “Marvel is excited to work with IDW to share these brand-new stories with our younger fans,” said C.B. Cebulski, editor-in-chief of Marvel. “Characters like Spider-Man, Black Panther, and the Avengers inspire us through their strength and determination, but they resonate with readers because of the struggles they face and the challenges they overcome. We want to share their journeys with our younger fans first-hand.” “Marvel is committed to delivering unique and accessible content for our younger audiences and fans,” said Sven Larsen, director, licensed publishing of Marvel. “As one of our most valued partners, IDW is the right fit to help us feature some of our most popular characters and publish stories created especially for the next generation of Super Heroes.” “This partnership reflects the true spirit of collaboration at work,” said Greg Goldstein, president and publisher of IDW. “As comic book publishers, IDW and Marvel are able to produce high-quality visual storytelling experiences for fans both young and old. By combining our efforts, along with Marvel’s ever-increasing presence in popular culture, the results will be spectacular.” Story details and creative teams for the new line of middle-grade comic books will be announced at a later date.
  14. Hot Toys today announced an added bonus piece to be offered for their upcoming Avengers: Infinity War 1/6 scale Iron Man Mark 50 figure. It is the jet thruster Iron Man transforms his legs into in order to reach the Black Order ship that was heading for space in the movie. This figure along with the additional pieces as well as other Hot Toys figure will be on display later this week at the San Diego Comic Con. If you aren't attending the convention yourself then be sure to check back to MarvelousNews starting tomorrow evening and throughout the rest of the week for complete coverage of the event.
  15. The X-Men series has garnered a lot of attention recently due to success Fox's television series "The Gifted" and the upcoming New Mutants film. Now, Kotobukiya presents a line of highly collectible ARTFX+ figures inspired by the golden age of the X-Men series! The highly collectible 1/10 scale figures of the X-MEN '92 series are rendered in the bold, dynamic style of the popular X-Men animated series from the '90s, their simplistic sculpting and vivid colors making them look as if they've jumped straight out of an animation cel. The fifth character to join the series is the super mutant Jean Grey, who becomes the powerful Phoenix when a mysterious power known as the Phoenix Force is awoken in her during the Phoenix Saga and Dark Phoenix Saga in season three of the animated series. The Dark Phoenix Saga features one of the most memorable and emotional conclusions in the series, and this ARTFX+ statue's generous scale reflect Phoenix's importance in the storyline. Following in the footsteps of Professor X"s large hover chair, Phoenix's base is outfitted with a massive "Phoenix Force" effect part, depicting her floating in midair as she calls forth her bottomless power. Add this iconic heroine to your collection now! You can pre-order this now at HobbyLinkJapan.
  16. 'Punisher: War Zone' 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack Outsiders - July 17, 2018 [ edit post ] Frank Castle is back when Punisher: War Zone arrives on 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray™ and Digital) September 25 from Lionsgate. The film tells the tale of an ex Special Forces instructor arriving in New York to take on a scarred villain. Experience four times the resolution of full HD with 4K along with Dolby Vision HDR, which brings entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver spectacular colors never before seen on a screen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. The release also features Dolby Atmos® audio mixed specifically for the home to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead. Punisher: War Zone 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack is loaded with special features and will be available for the suggested retail price of $22.99. OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS Continuing his crusade to punish violent criminals in America, former FBI agent Frank Castle arrives in New York to take on a scarred villain who plots to take control of the underworld. CAST Ray Stevenson Dominic West Julie Benz Colin Salmon Doug Hutchinson Dash Mihok Wayne Knight 4K UHD COMBO PACK SPECIAL FEATURES • Audio Commentary with Director Lexi Alexander and Director of Photography Steve Gainer • “The Making of Punisher: War Zone” Featurette • “Meet Jigsaw” Featurette • “Weapons of The Punisher” Featurette • “Training to Become The Punisher” Featurette • “Creating the Look of the Film” Featurette PROGRAM INFORMATION Year of Production: 2007 Title Copyright: MARVEL KNIGHTS, THE PUNISHER and all MARVEL character names and distinctive likenesses thereof: TM & © 2018 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Punisher: War Zone © 2008 MHF Zweite Academy Film GmbH & Co. KG. Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2018 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Type: Theatrical Release Rating: R for pervasive strong brutal violence, language and some drug use. Genre: Action, Thriller Closed Captioned: N/A Subtitles: English, Spanish, English SDH Feature Running Time: 123 Minutes 4K Ultra HD™ Format: Dolby Vision, 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.35:1 Presentation Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.35:1 Presentation 4K Audio Status: English Dolby Atmos, French 5.1 Dolby Audio™ Blu-ray Audio Status: English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio™, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio, English 2.0 Dolby Audio Optimized for Late-Night Listening, English Descriptive Audio
  17. Amazon Defenders 4-Pack is an Amazon Prime Day Deal of the Day for $46.86: https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Defenders-Figure-4-pack/dp/B06XWBBZNL
  18. Pretty slick looking... But, on my budget, I can barely afford all of the Marvel Legends that are coming out, ad infinitum, lol.
  19. sXeblues

SPIDER-GEDDON HAS ARRIVED

I swear, you step out of the world of comic books for a little while, and suddenly one of your all-time favorite characters has his own Spider-Nation, lol.
  20. Two of the biggest, money-making characters, going head-to-head? Count me in!
  21. I actually love the looks of both of these, Magneto AND Apocalypse... But, I’d also love to see a classic costumed Magneto, at some point, even if it’s just a repaint of this one.
  22. With the other Red Skull they just released, this one makes me think they put those alternate heads in with that in mind. Covering their bases, so to speak.
  23. I could see picking up this two-pack... But, based on the review, I’d probably want to get my hands on the single, formerly released Ant-Man, as it truly seems like the new one has lost something in translation.
  24. Love the look of this figure... But, I’d be even more interested in a different line of figures led by one of Lee Pace’s ‘Pie Guy’ from Pushing Daisies. Ronan sadly doesn’t offer much in the way of customization, along those lines.
  25. The BAF Venom looks pretty killer... Poison though? Pretty plain, if you ask me.
  26. I really dig the Chris Evans likeness — I think they’ve really been improving them overall, with the photo-print technology. But, they do seem to be having QC issues with the hair pieces. I wonder why?
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE