Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

One:12 Bowen style classic Deadpool!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Mecha Pilot of the Blodia

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

Have you ever said to yourself, "Man I wish that One:12 collective Deadpool wasn't that 'Marvel-now-new-52-whatever version and his classic look instead, but with a shrunken down Bowen statue head?" Yeah you have and guess what, I got you fam...I mean, yes I have granted your very wish! Here I combined the harnesses and gear of a Marvel Legends Deadpool, added black cuffs and collar parts, and used a shrunken down Bowen bust head to make it happen. Parts of his suit were airbrushed and lined in with shading to add detail and Deadpool was given an assortment of weapons to get the job done. His sword sheathes were modded to cross over his back as well!

For tons more pics head to the merc's page here:  Custom One:12 Deadpool

DeadpoolMezco_001.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us