All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Trailer for season 2 looks good, I really liked season 1 of iron fist, the Netflix Marvel series keep knocking it out the park with their series.
  3. This looks great I'm so glad we get squitrpool and dogpool, this will also go great with the Ladydeadpool that was recently released. I need at least two of these.
  4. MLUK2018

2018 SDCC - Hot Toys Marvel Images

Hot toys always look awesome especially the realistic human looks. Hot toys are out of my price range but I love the Gamora figure it really looks like Zoe Saldana and the Daredevil figure looks great aswell, if I could afford them I would but them two
  5. Today
  6. I want this Spider-Man game pop, I also want the Marvel legends Spider-Man game figure. The Ps4 gameplay looks awesome, I can't wait to play it.
  7. These look great, I want all of them especially the black panther figures, I love the Black Panther Movie it's one of my favourite Marvel Movies.
  8. Really looking forward to playing the Spider-Man game. The Gameplay looks awesome. I have the game on pre-order
  9. Love the vintage toy biz figures and the fact we are getting more black panther figures. But the best figure for me is The klaw figure, love the look of the figure. I need two Klaw figures one to use as Klaw and the other to use the Head for a custom Andy serkis in Motion Capture suit to be Snoke and to put him on the Black Series Throne.
  10. I love the look of the basic Spider-Man figures, they look great in packaging, I really like the animated style of them and I might just have to pick them up when the are released.
  11. I love Marvel select figures, I want the Rogue,captain America and the Thor figure them three look great. The spider-Man and Groot look good aswell but I'm not that bothered about them two.
  12. A am not a fan of these, I like marvel pops but I don't like it when they do re-paints, especially when they do gold or chrome re-Paints and call them exclusives. These are an easy pass for me.
  13. These look pretty cool, might have to pick a few of these up.
  14. The waves just get prettier with each new release ... COLLECT THEM ALL is a command that keeps me poor!
  15. AHHH YEAH! I cant wait for Iron Fist season 2 to start. Great post! Thank you!
  16. I’ve enjoyed the Marvel Netflix series overall, Daredevil and Punisher were my favorites. That said, I definitely agree with the general consensus and disliked the 1st season of Iron Fist. It was lackluster in comparison to the earlier offerings. I only finished it to keep up with the Netflix storyline for The Defenders.
  17. Ok, so I think that the squirrelpool easter egg was referring to this release. Once this comes out all but 2 of the Deadpool Coprs will be released in 6 inch scale except for Kid Pool and Championpool. So now they need to release the 1/12 scale Deadpool Taco Van once they release all of the Deadpool Corps. lol
  18. bnash2420071

2018 SDCC - Hot Toys Marvel Images

Man, these figures are so awesome. If I were rich and had so much space for these figures I would but every single MCU Hot Toys figure. But i am not rich and I dont have that much room. So all I can do is dream. lol
  19. My kids love these Funko Pop figures. Now will they make these Funko Pop in all the Spider-Man outfits from the PS4 game?
  20. This Black Panther wave is fantastic. I am so excited for these to come out. I hope that the BAF is an MCU character as well.
  21. I really like the outfits for this Spider-Man game. This way people can play the game with Spider-Man in their favorite outfit. Now I wonder how many outfits will be available in the game. This is so awesome!
  22. Here are images of the black Panther figures. And yes Erik Kilmonger comes with an unmasked head as well.
  23. I will be skipping the new Black Panther wave. The new Vintage figures are a maybe. Deadpool on his rider is a pass. I am crossing my fingers for X-Men. I am really hoping we get a great one next year and not a so so one like we are getting this year. If we do score a Gambit in his trench coat then I know I am going to be really jumping for joy. If we get a Jim Lee Beast with him then I will be screaming for joy from the top of my house. If we get a new Nightcrawler with those two figures then, I am probably dead on the floor with a heart attack from all of the excitement. I know I know, we will probably have to wait til NYCC or Toyfair for all of the X-Men reveals.........
  24. black panther wave is awesome . the face of klaw is very good and accurate
  25. Really!?! An all MCU figures wave. Wow. Hoping that infinity war is next then. Ebony Maw please together with Shuri. And a screen accurate Cull.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE